I want to tape a bird's beak shut and shove it down my underwear. While the bird is in my underwear...

I want to tape a bird's beak shut and shove it down my underwear. While the bird is in my underwear, I want it to try and flap it's wings as hard as it can (bird trying to escape). I can only imagine the sensation on my cock while the bird struggles. Good idea?

not a good idea

Good idea

Do it with a raven, a magpie or an owl.

I wanna fuck the majestic eagle as it flies in the sky

Die a painful death.

>mfw reading this shit

Birds are cheap why not? Just don't choose a cockatiel those fuckers will break the tape and bite your cock bad.

I'd recommend clipping the bird. Not for any fap reasons. It's gonna die anyway so just cut it's wings back bad. Fucking birds.

This is my fetish.

No, Ron.

You have my attention

If you do get a bird that has a short beak so the beak cant peck you since it is fully wrapped in tape

What am I looking at exactly?

Make sure to buy a female bird so it's not gay when you do it

hold up you fucking what

This

does this count as sexually abusing a bird? can you sexually abuse one?

Ignore the naysayers, OP. They're just boring and unadventurous. But not you! Think of those soft downy feathers caressing your manhood. Gently at first, but then gaining in strength and power, just as your erection gains as well. And finally, the climax! The ejaculation of a lifetime is ahead of you, OP!

Fear nothing! Seize the moment!

Not in Brazil.

I know who you are, op

I think my fetishes are pretty weird then i see something like this

I wouldn't recommend it. Birds have bigger friends.

Pic related.

Why would anybody do this?

>Seize the moment!
Besides taping the bill, you might consider the claws. Tape could do the job. But if this is a one time adventure skip the middle step and just nip em off at the knees with wire cutters.
Did I type that out loud?

It'll just stop and panic. It won't flap when it's squeezed.

Ugh can you imagine bird claws clamping around your hard cock like a perch.

you have to cut the legs off first because the claws would be sharp and would rip open your sack

You could encase the birb's claws into a low-temp (120F) thermoplastic to turn the claws into blobs of hardened plastic, maybe even put a vibrator next to the legs.

depends on the bird, though, right?

the bird will probably just chill out after a few moments, user (assuming your underpants are dark and quiet)

*furiously looks up talon strength o various common north american avians*

How would it react to my growing snake though?

yes

isn't she such a nice bird