What are your thoughts on necrophilia?

What are your thoughts on necrophilia?

it's gross, but I also think being gay is gross and that's now legal soooo

best necrophilia is child necrophilia

sooooo you are a retard

I used to think I'd do it until I got the job I currently have where I occasionally have to "interact" with dead people. The smell alone puts me off.

jesus fuck dude

WTF !!

I said sorry ok

aztakurva...

Its a dying art....

Eww black person

Please stop it with the black people

so if you get yer ass caught fucking a dead baby, they charge you with necro or pedo? how does that work?

I think it's both. Necropedophilia.

If you fuck a fetus are you a pedo because it's technically not alive? Because it's just an inanimate object.

You are not biologically intended to stick your penis in another man's anus any more than you are to stick it in a dead person.

Muzlimphilia ?

According to silicon valey science, living beings are also inanimate objects

id rather just masturbate given the opportunity

I see dead people almost daily. There's nothing sexual about a dead person when they smell of all kinds of things. I don't think it would make a difference for me but for you guys out there wondering, there is a giant difference between a dead body and a cleaned corpse.

Would you masturbate to a dead body though?

Some like it cold

Ugh. That donkey is fucking sick. Why would it do that???

This took me too long to understand.

well that's a little fucked up

The best part is that you don't have to bring flowers.

True. I'm sure a dead bitch would want to cut the shit.

I am not into it, but I don't judge or hate those that are, as long as they didn't kill the body they are fucking, and they got the consent from either the person when there were alive or the persons next of kin

Badum Tsss

>"Can I plow your deceased daughter?"

Sure, $250/hr. And only after her funeral.

I meant that there's usually already some at the grave

fuck yeah i totally want some lewd bitch to ride my dying erection and use my corpse as her fucktoy.

If only this were an actual service.

Great tits, weird thumb

What was it?

what did I miss?

i've seen it explained that the reason mummies lasted so long is that they processed people like they pack fish. they scoop out the guts and pack the rest with salt/preservatives

don't be a necrophobic bigot

Dead Flesh-fleshlight, meh

However, the body belongs to the surviving significant other/next of kin, thus you're assaulting someone else's property.

Necrophilia is wrong not because fucking dead people is wrong, but because you're desecrating someone else's property.
Go fuck a dead animal you own(ed) if sticking your dick in dead, cold, lifeless flesh excites you.Don't fuck another man's goat either!

When playing Skyrim and I one shot a cute chick with an arrow, I look around and think, hell yeah I would fuck her still warm body!

WAT

it's all kinds of fucked up

>Lydia dies in a cave in some dumbass manner
>loot her corpse
>"You know she's lookin kinda fine now"

Is just jerking off to dead or about to die naked women considered necro? Real or fake indifferently?

Nerco is dead. Snuff is witnessing the death, I think.

my favorite corpse fap

this 2

Any real of fake snuff movie titles or just scenes where sexy naked women die?

Yeah, gotta be fresh.

How did they die?

user, what did you do

no clue just found the pics on bestgore or something.

Ha, well played

also one of this hot German chick who was a nurse and some dude who liked her murdered her and decapitated her.

i dont have the pic tho

What if you're a pedophile necrophiliac who is okay with bestiality? Would you get turned on by scrambled eggs?

rofl... the fuck

Has anyone ever decided to been so far?