So I'm 18 and have recently had to move in with my dad, his gf and her 15 year old daughter...

So I'm 18 and have recently had to move in with my dad, his gf and her 15 year old daughter. Whenever we're alone the daughter sometimes comes up behind me and gets me in this position, almost to the point where I pass out. She plays soccer so I can't pull the legs apart. What do?

fucking loser

Inconspicuously rub the back of your head on her sweaty puss, probably your best bet at getting any action until college.

Whip out phone take pic

>What do?
Turn around
Alternatively: Tickle her

I would suggest Charlie horsing her leg or use the pressure points in her feet if she has no shoes on but maybe thats a bit too harsh for a girl

Flip over and lick her pussy.

stale b8

Look up scissor choke escape on YouTube my guy

Look up how to do an arm bar too

Retard, someone in a dominant position won't give it up unless you physically deal with it. Just as how going for someone's eyes while they choke you will make them break your neck, not release

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

You can clearly beat her using nothing but your tongue

There are nerves and pressure points in the legs that, when pressed hard enough, cause a lot of pain. Try practicing on your own legs, learn where they are then do it to her. That should break her grip.

>the ultimate face of contentment
>the face of pure happiness knowing your suffering is at an end
>the face of being in pure ecstasy as your miserable threads of life fade
>the face of being certain your nightmarish existence is coming to an end in the most beautiful and pleasurable way possible

>tfw not this man
why even live

Like I just fucking said, in a real situation someone will not give up position because you cause pain. You have to physically escape. That specific move op is talking about is a scissor choke

Wrestlingfag here. Try a gator roll until you are both in prone position. Build up your base until you are on your knees with your head still down between her legs. From here you could try squeezing you head out by pushing on the back of her thighs. Or if too much of a faggot just pinch her really hard and hope she stops.

>So I'm 18 and have recently had to move in with my dad, his gf and her 15 year old daughter. Whenever we're alone the daughter sometimes comes up behind me and gets me in this position, almost to the point where I pass out. She plays soccer so I can't pull the legs apart. What do?

easy my friend...

first, drool
then let drool run down your cheeks and neck.

when lubricated with your saliva, SPIN

she will lubricate herself and then get your fuck on ;)

Jack off?

Grab a tit with one hand and rub her pussy with the other

make sure to turn around before and eat her pussy, pussy.

Do the same thing to her mom as payback. Maybe start a family fuckfest

>Turn around.

This.

I'm calling copy pasta I swear I've seen this before
Also put laxatives in her water that she uses for practice so she shots on the field

Alternative take her soccer cleats and tie them together and thug life her cleats on a telephone wire

I mean let's be real.

If you can not escape from a 15 year old normal girl who plays soccer as a 18 year old grown up male, then i would suggest to just let her finish you.

laughed at this being the first reply.

Or stuff a frog toy in her cleats then get a frog toy and put it in her class and tell her teacher it's a present from her boyfriend you had to drop it off as a surprise (she doesn't have one) do one in all classes for Max effect then glue one to one of the goals at her school then one In her window sill them one in her soccer bag then one in the cereal box she likes most then one with a note telling her to stop being a bitch and smashing my head and put that one under the toilet seat with glue, do one of these things daily till she gets the message

Stick your finger up her ass faggot

Keep your neck well lubricated at all times and give that bitch the slip.

After several days of frog torture sit down when she's eating and tell her "so are you done or do we continue?"

Why is that faggot wearing a thong

This. Whenever fights would go down in juvie, the guys would grease themselves up so none of that chokehold shit went down. Fist fights only.

If she declined get up and straight leave the house. get a frog suit and scare her when shes sleeping one night. Then wait a week. Then get more frogs and put them in a frog face and lay them out in her room or on the lawn while she sleeps

>Like I just fucking said, in a real situation someone will not give up position because you cause pain.

Nonsense.

Next time you're alone kick her in the cunt as hard as you can as many times as you can.

Fucking spin on her so you're eating her pussy. She'll let go or you'll pass out in a less humiliating way.

Make it a sex thing start to jack it and say how nice her pussy smells and on that point you guys fuck or never speak to you again

uncontrollably start cuming and farting loudly

Or throw water on her while she sleeps

Why don't you start sneaking up on her from behind and putting her in a rear naked choke? Bonus points if you actually do it naked.

Ps: she totally has the hots for you.

Pull your Dick out

Just submit to the dominant gender bro

Assuming that she's playfully dominating you, I would pretend that that I'm trying to escape, and flip myself around so that my face was buried in her pussy, and maybe get a handful of tit or ass. Then see how things progress from there...

turn around, grab by hips, eat her pussy like there is no tomorrow.

All this pasta and so little sauce.

hi op. my sister does this to me too. now im hooked on femdom