I didn't see one yet so let's start a comfy thread for all of my fellow anons who are having trouble sleeping

I didn't see one yet so let's start a comfy thread for all of my fellow anons who are having trouble sleeping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dBYDcZMCRnY
youtu.be/I6z1Bm3iINQ
youtu.be/44I2VB96ryU
youtube.com/watch?v=jex4NPc67Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=TD6zvCnzyAk
youtu.be/jo29PoLkoOM
youtube.com/watch?v=mA3HYC7tqFA
youtu.be/RsZPmcWTajs
youtu.be/ZhhQrFfzFM4
youtu.be/qBfsAUFifOo
youtube.com/watch?v=5Nj1D2y-PY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

checked

Late night comfiness going on. Fucking 90 F when it should be closer to 60 F. Got the air and a fan on, which is making it more comfortable. Still I prefer opening the window and allowing the cool/cold breeze to permeate.

Do any of the sleep inducing methods with food/drinks work?

Ive heard some tea types work, warm milk, cocoa, etc. I'd like to improve my falling asleep ability.

I need pepto to sleep lately but it's this shitty store brand so it tastes like shit.

I thought that was used for having a settled stomach. How does it improve sleeping?

When is the earliest you anons get snow?

We get dustings in late October, real storms by mid november.

Not enough comfy phone papers

My stomach is too upset to let me sleep. A symptom of anxietaytay, and smoking weed every single day.

Well I live in California so it's a fucking oddity.

Surprsing considering weed is the only drug i've found that actually calms my digestive system.

Too much can do the opposite though.

Sleeping with pain of any kind is pretty difficult, hence the comfying it up.

That is a strange combo

It would sorta make me feel nausea when I hadn't eaten. Sadly it changed when I at an edible and puked. It was not pleasant.

It has snowed a total of three times in the 19 years I lived here. Once when I was little, again in Elementary school, and then once my freshmen year of High School

Yeah, edibles are too difficult to dose and I hate when its too strong. I'd stick to vaping if I could afford a decent one. But I don't take weed that often anymore so even less incentive to buy one.

You do get palm trees. Palm leaves swaying with the wind is up at the top of comfortable weather for me. Want to get an indoor/outdoor one for where I live now so I can enjoy again.

Yeah, I have a bunch of bags that I just downright refuse to smoke. I kinda wonder if the day will come where I can smoke it again.

Northern California, not to far from Sacramento. Believe me, if I could be in Southern California right now, I would

For me there was a transition over a couple of years of smoking to get high to smoking for medicinal reasons (pain, sleep, nausea). Used to smoke daily back in college, but recent decade a couple of times a month when needed. I just don't care so much about getting fucked up, I just want to be rested and not in pain.

What is Sup Forums's go to comfy music?
youtu.be/dBYDcZMCRnY
youtu.be/I6z1Bm3iINQ

Well it's only been two years since I first started. It's mostly my mental health that's been effecting me, with the weed enhancing it.

It's comfy in a somber way
youtu.be/44I2VB96ryU

I like northern cali, but more towards the bay or oregon. The weather is much cooler with fog and rain, plus its beautiful.

Interior valley is kinds drab and hot, same with lots of SoCal. I lived in the desert area of SoCal and it wasn't great weather. Near the ocean is fantastic of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=jex4NPc67Iw
Just relaxed in my room today listening to this. But if you're looking for something more calming there's this. youtube.com/watch?v=TD6zvCnzyAk

Well I have friends down there (it's a girl) plus it would be perfect for things like Photography or getting into stuff like comedy.

Depends on the mood.

Usually stick to nature sounds like rainymood.com or youtube loops of crashing waves/crackling fireplace.

Sigur Ros works well too, though I know many hate them. I find them good from time to time.

If I'm more upbeat, some progressive/deep trance like John 00 Flemming.

Electronic chill music, usually listen to it while I am not doing much during the day. Late at night however that slow, mellow kind of jazz you'd imagine at a night club around 12 midnight

I love certain kinds of dark ambient and dungeon synth. Especially now that we are approaching fall
youtu.be/jo29PoLkoOM

youtube.com/watch?v=mA3HYC7tqFA
Can't forget this also.

>getting into stuff like comedy
I do miss being in LA and having Laugh Factory there.

youtu.be/RsZPmcWTajs

I like this style, but I wonder where it used. Seems almost like train compartments but inside a house.

I'd spend time reading and looking outside though, very nice.

Anyone else here ready for spooky shit in fall? Here in Montana we've had nothing but forest fired for months straight making the night sky around here smoky and dark, with a constant blood red or orange moon at night.

Gets me in the mood for some horror

Stressed because my schoolbooks are going to cost me $400 that I don't have. Fuck American higher education.

Subnautica is my go-to comfy game.

I enjoy the smell of a far off pine forest fire.

I enjoy the Halloween time in general. Haven't watched much horror or creepy movies in some time. Maybe this year would be good. Any ideas for thriller/creepy that isn't the gore/slasher style? I prefer a story.

Sluts being sluttier than usual isn't bad.

youtu.be/ZhhQrFfzFM4

What subjects?

I kept all my books because selling them for $5 wasn't worth it and I actually use them for reference and reading still.

You can try and buy them from students from the last semester, but the assholes change the editions so often that you need a brand new book.

Sure
>The Town that Dreaded Sun Down (1976)
>Evil Dead (original) , although it's a bit campy
>Insidious
>Nosferatu (if you want to watch something old timey)
>A Dark Song
>Fright Night
>Dawn of the Dead (original or remake both are kino)
youtu.be/qBfsAUFifOo

Thanks for the list, seems like a good one as I expected garbage like final destination and Saw.

Also found out that RiffTrax (MST3K guys) are making fun of Night of the Living Dead live the week of halloween. Probably gonna go see that too.

Sociology and psychology because I'm going into social work. Ironically half the books have to deal with poverty.

I take my courses online since I didn't like campus life in the past. So unfortunately stuff like library rentals and asking people on campus won't work for me. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'm mainly just pissed and wanted to vent.

Sounds comfy, if you want to watch something grotesque that will legit disturb you though, watch a Serbian Film. I've never seen it, but it's supposed to be the Marquis de Sade of film

I think that's the steepest roof angle I've ever seen

>trouble sleeping
F U C K

super comfy until you remember just how loud waterfalls are up close and how tired your ears would be of it

It's designed that way to keep snow from piling on top of it, and caving the roof in.
T. Live around a lot of snow

we all have our own definitions of comfy

its these kinds of threads I appreciate a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=5Nj1D2y-PY8

I want to be the people in this pic

like motor boating those fucking tiddies

This looks pretty great.

Yeah her knees probably don't hurt at all. Nice n comfy.

We used to get it in early august but its been coming later and later every year, around november. 9 or so years ago we got snowed out of school for a week and a half, last winter it mostly just pissed down rain.

There is something so cozy about knowing that you're safe in a "dangerous" situation. It's hard to explain but it's that same feeling of being inside during a rainstorm or looking out at the snow from inside your warm house