Sup fags...

sup fags, Anifag here and one of you fuckers know how to get JP Line I want to see if I can buy the weaboo ass sticker to put on my account so I can send them to my fag ass friend and show off how much of a faggot I am...that and to make that one awkward weaboo girl I met in high school want my d

Other urls found in this thread:

whythisbox.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/how-to-use-vpn-to-access-region-locked-line-stickers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have no fucking idea what you want.

Basically
>I want line sticker that are japan region lock
>Need Japan version of line
>Try to see if I can buy them and gift them for my American account
>????
>Profit

oh. good luck.

seem like I not going to do it been looking for 2 hours and seem no one cares to help oh well at least I asked

since when was there jp exclusive line stickers, the nekopara ones for example were made for jp yet i was able to buy them along with the theme.

which ones? As i recall not region locked.

and example
Jap store.line.me/stickershop/product/7917/ja?from=sticker

and

America
store.line.me/stickershop/product/7917/en

That just one example btw there like a few I want to buy some touhou some other junk

are you in-capable of using google

whythisbox.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/how-to-use-vpn-to-access-region-locked-line-stickers/

that link explains it, also i forgot to mention, it uses the mobile installations location as the primary account holders location, so as the instructions say, uninstall line and use japan vpn then reinstall and log in.

I seen and tried 5 methods of do that stuff line knows when you are using vpn and refuses to change

>plus that only for free stickers

i am going to try it, if it works you fucking owe me 1000¥

If it works then I am retarded as fuck cuz I can't get it to work

bump

i am working on it atm, looks like i got it to work by spoofing gps coords for jp location and using japan vpn and creating new account then buying and gifting to primary account.

also got my japanese friend to gift to me and it worked fine. Basically have a jap friend.

do they sell them on ebay?

well there are hotels in jp that do. need to be native level speaker though.

I would also like to buy one

Damn I kinda figured that would be the easier way the only friends I have are all in the US...and Germany I do have a friend that move from US to jap but he a bitch pretty much if you want it you come to japan too guy

yeah i lastly had to make a facebook account with japan vpn to verify new account. I got it to work, so fake location using hola fake location app, open vpn and the app japan vpn for the vpn, and make a facebook account quickly while on the vpn, reinstall line and choose make account also while vpn is on, then verify it with that account and choose location as japan. Works. Also this was such a waste of time.

Nigger tier shit they are doing just to prevent pointless fucking stickers getting into hands of, well, niggers.

my jap friend lives in us also, moved here decade ago. Just they made their account in literal japan, osaka specifically. And i just told them to gift me new game and himouto umaru chan sticker pack and it worked. But my ghetto method i mentioned above worked also.

fuck forgot to mention you then send the sticker pack as a gift to your self.

also also the location you should set is just somewhere in japan, i mean in the hola fake gps app.

> just spent near an hour helping a likely middle school child get jap specific line stickers so they can impress their overweight girl friend.

Anime girls are just as autistic as anime boys. They are needy, moody, selfish, and will like you cheat on you to further their anime-life-plot. They were always huge sluts at my high school.

Basically
>gps and vpn Japan
>make fake line account
>make facebook jp account
>use it for line account just to get it

then choose send as gift and send to your actual account.

needy is the word basically if they are too needy they become submissive very fast

yeah so where is my ¥1000

Thank user it been getting me piss for the pass I will say about 3 hours

>it better be worth it or man I just killed by day

Aww shit

I mean if you are looking for a shortish term relationship, sure. But as far as dating one long term/life partner, you can forget about. Unless you are into the trashy drama that comes with being with an indefinite child.

Japanese women are quite nice and smart compared to American females. While I was studying abroad in Osaka I met a woman of my age at the college I was attending, we dated for a few weeks, but I had to return to America eventually. We still line each other but we can not really say we are together anymore.

only reason i wasted time doing this was because i had done it before, also i fucking hate region specific shit on global sites and apps.

Ya I know what you mean fucken college life is a bitch you meet tons of wonderful girls you be like if I marry her my life would be great then after year or two it rip apart because of life

Oh btw Line relentlessly tries to disconnect any active vpn while you are in the app, i mean it does at times. So make sure you see the key icon while you are in line at the top notifications bar, it may vanish and your cover may be blown.

Fucken bitch as line

I never said we borkd up. But yeah it is pretty much over since they will likely meet someone more competent and of their nationality, albeit they like Americans such as myself.

Ya...I just remember about some woman I dated in Uni before she moved to Chili to do an post graduate research I havent talk to her in a while idk if anyone has

>>chili
lol spick joke

>Chili
Fuck I didnt even realized I wrote chili

subconscious racism
dont worry i hate spicks also, only like jp women, hate amerifat also.

Weve had both

out of curiosity, how old are you?