Why tf do beaners love this horse shit?

Why tf do beaners love this horse shit?
Just tried it it's putrid
>pic related

>mfw cock tributes get 100's of replies but actual random shit nothing.

I actually dated a girl who was half Spanish half Mexican. They typically like unsweetened chocolate and tasteless shit. I mean the lollipops they have have spices in them...

Get conchas and some coffee though. That's a really good combo

Also chocolate de abuela is the shit

I am a spic but I don't really like those, Bimbo is kind of overrated imo, try Gansitos instead

This.

I also forgot about duvalin probably the only good thing to come out of Mexico

Try Ibarra instead I like that one ever Abuela

Literally anything that comes out of the bimbo factory sucks. Tamarind flavored shit is amazing and mango n chili is great too

I've never even heard of them. What do they taste like?

Not with my ex anymore so I avoid Hispanic food items except for conchas too many bad memories

>I mean the lollipops they have have spices in them...
You mean the tamarind ones? I used to hate those, but these mexican guys at my work made me eat one. At first I thought they were fucking with me, because the outside tasted so bad, but once you get to the inside it's sweet which makes it much better. Sort of like Warheads, where they destroy you for 30 seconds but then afterwards its amazing

bump

Nah see the ones I got from my exes grandmother were much different. Outside was semi sweet and inside was like...rocks I guess? Best way I can put it but ultimately they were sour. She also brought some with scorpions in them and shit

Bland as hell, if the word "carb" was a description for flavor like, "sweet, or "salty" that'd be it.

Ah well sorry to hear that user

I have dated two Latinas now both were batshit crazy

it's just a butter muffin

>feeding you rocks and scorpions
user she was trying to fucking kill you

Yeah most latinas are batshit insane and have daddy issues, but they give good head and that pussy is a1

Care to expound on those memories user?

My taco! gansitos are the best

They used to taste buttery and be really fluffy, damn bimbo for dropping quality

Yeah, they really like to please so at the beginning of the relationship, they tryhard to be the perfect girlfriend. Eventually she gets exhausted by putting so much into the relationship. Then you start to remind her of the relationship with her dad. You didn't ask for that, though. After that, she either breaks up with you or cheats on you. That one's a toss up. Finally, she'll start it all over again with someone else. If the breakup went well, you might be a fuck buddy when she's single again. Pity those poor chicks who are just recreating what their crappy culture gave them, and God bless them for how fucking great they are in bed.