Trap (faggot) thread

Trap (faggot) thread

Reporting in

No thanks.

if youre still here TF2 waifu, Taiga a best

anyone got the webm this is from? so hot

didn't get to reply so fuckit Insanely Cute!

how the fuck have you not gotten fucked in the ass yet? you should really just post location so a horny user can ram you until theyre satisfied you slut

God damn your so fucking hot baby I'd make you lick up every drop and clean my cock before you can sleep and I'd love to see you in a red ribbon gorgeous

Pretty funny knowing you'll only ever be remembered for these gross pictures and how much of a disgusting slut you are

True fucking story, Actually been talking to a gentlemen in my area, body is a fucking adonis, I actually didn't believe it was him but he did a request and wrote my name + what i wanted. He's a lil bit older than me but body is fucking KILL. Plus he's sweet, crazy open minded and has a horse.

I think I am going to allow him to kidnap me until further notice. in fact. He his ex wife moves out today. I may leave soon to talk/pursue that. Although knowing my luck in life I'll wind up in a Liz stew.

Then again he said we can take our time and meet in public. I am crazy excited.

aw we're gunna lose our threadslut

Was dumping my pics in the last thread. Here's one with my sissy junk. Let me know if you wanna see my butt too.

Just make sure he gives you long hard dick for hours

Show us all damn your hot

I feel betrayed, he's not a trap, femboy at most

I love this I wanna see your sexy asshole baby

God, yes, please, I'd be grateful for anything other than that gross crossdresser at this point kek

Fucking SHIT forgot to link I FUCING HATE when i forget to link my posts

^_^ Fuck you Mr, stop making me so gaddamn horny and cumhungry! it is just mean!!!!

Sauce, full body, or even just more pictures of that beautiful thing?

Very fucking sexy :3
days weeks...months...Sounds good

Wanna see me put something inside it?

Tbh I don't think many people actually care about your pancake ass, and boring reposts. We're all just waiting for the pretty traps to turn up

Sharpie in pooper

* blows kiss back* I make your ass way more red just from the pounding my cock would give to you also I'm glad I make you horny and cum hungry I can't stop touching myself so why should you

obviously you slutty tease

My cocks throbbing yes beautiful plz fill that hole

OC

You deserve nothing less the three days of hard cum filled fucking no breaks ;3

I wanna see your asshole cutie

Bump

Lil bigger than a sharpie
Your wish is my command

mmm to the balls bitch ;)

So fucking hot

Nice

I vote for deepthroating it instead

>Pankcake ass
Yeah if yer gonna try and smack talk, try and aim for something that isn't easily proven false
>My ass is fucking banging
>shows how yer a fag in denial bout everything
K I'm bored with you child ^_^ have fun

Dude you've posted all these pics like three times, get some new material or fuck off

Lucky you I got one :] Kinda hard to get it all the way down. I used to be able too but its like 7.5 inches.

three times aint much in her defense (le white knight)
maybe you should stop browing so many trap threads and you'd feel like there was more originality

Any chance for a webm or Gif of you sucking it off?

Now its in my butt

ooo tilt your head up & kiss the tip like a good girl now....

>ass is still banging
>plenty of others enjoying me/themselves
>Your so pathetic/lonely you expect constant OC
Here's the thing mr whiney cuck, you aren't doing shit but bitching. So either contribute something or fuck off, nobody cares about your bitchy complaints.
Either be a quiet loser or add to the thread.

K NOW I am done with you

No sorry ;/ but i might make one one of these days so stay tuned.

Bump

Trash pics. Not even him but why do you take such close up shots? How about showing off your full body. Faggot. You're not even a trap just a gay dude

Well 7.9/10 would follow on twitter or watch on chaturbate

>her
C'mon dude, you're seriously telling me you like his pictures? He looks like a gross, unwashed faggot who can't apply makeup to save his life, and his limp dick looks slimy and disgusting. Pale traps = best traps, also

>trap
>nigger with 7 inch cock

Fucking finally, you and I can't be the only ones who hate this guy's guts at this point. His captions are fucking retarded, so are his file names, his broken English is embarrassing to read and his low res pics make me feel like vomiting

>samefagging
>Denies it

I have plenty of other pics fag, I am posting a continuation from last thread. If you really want something make a request, don't have to be a rude bitchy cunt.
In fact had some new shit but just chilling with it cause annoyed by his(your) whining.

>can't accept people don't like him
>claims we're all one person
nigga nobody cares about your "new pics", we're not gonna beg to see them, just post them or fuck off, you're bringing these threads down

Almost out here but ill be back with more soon. I'm tired :/

Those aren't new pics, you've posted them a bunch of times before

Thanks for contributing, see you around

"hello love"

I bet that's your mother's dress lol

yo that is way too many sprinkles, totally turns me off to the idea of sucking that cock

Nope DEAD great grandmas dress
^_^ oh aren't you cute!

Bye Bye c:

Hopefully see you later, qt :)

How do you feel about deepthroating random user cock and swallowing mouth fulls of cum

stop replying to troll user and pay attention to us horny boys you slut >:c

OC!

He's mostly just replying to himself lol

i am a 240 lb 26 yo ginger. I would fuck you to death.

you look so smooth! I want to cuddle with you under a blanket with my cock resting happily in your ass

Nice butt, also like your sweater, sorta want to get one like that

lol yeah I know I'm done, sometimes I enjoy riling them up then just ignoring them after a few posts. Adds some spice to the mix when the thread is just growing.
anything specific you like hun?

You have a nice pair of lips

Time Stamp?

Sitting pose that shows off asshole and feet, preferably in stockings or socks :3c

Thanks!

Also flexible fucktoy

Hmm interesting, Gingers go one of two ways in my book some are hot some are lacking souls (which I'm ok with) I'd kinda like to see whatcha look like sweetie

Glad you like them sweetie here I got some other pics with me licking them or using gloss for first time

I'm gonna do this and see how it goes

why censor face :c I wanna see your cute lips

He's just uploading reposts, I highly doubt he's going to actually fulfill requests lol

Fml, your ass is already great

Squats are the best ass builders on Earth. That's why volleyball players have such great asses mate!

cutie! I wanna see your legs

hmm sitting but showing asshole and feet not sure that's possible I have some kinda like this

Now that's a nice position
Your ass needs a pair of hands on it rubbing oil all over till its slick and shiny then you need a spanking till its bright pink and finally a nice sticky creampie as deep as i can cum in you

Do you like?

I'm not even the same dude. You're a fag. Now spread your ass

kik?

that's close, basically that without the toy and spreading instead
also if we're getting real with request, heart drawn on butt is god-tier

Hey Shelbi (or however you spell your name lol)

Would absolutely ruin you

fuck youre cute, have an imgur or discord? youre my thread waifu

Oooh I gotta try this, I don't tone at all but I bet I could make my bum super round ^_^

where are you from?

I do not have that
You have the wrong person sir

Are you just posting her pics? Or did you change your name or something?

Do you have any pics with a real cock in your mouth?
Your ass already looks good I can barely wait to see

>showing face on Sup Forums

Oh well