Lately I've been into this type of picture

Lately I've been into this type of picture

- Naked woman standing, legs together
- a straight slit vagina where the minora isn't showning at all.
- the more amateur, the better

milfs look the best imo. i think it's the contrast between "old" and "young" though i'm sure alot has to do with body fat covering the minora.

i'm surprised at how difficult it is to find.

anyone else into this?

>hurr durr
>i want X to POSITIOn as Y
>MUH FETISH

do you need a hug?

Go be autistic somewhere else

i sort of like this one. it has to do with the idea what an average woman walking down the street looks like...

guess no one else shares this interest?

Most people know what the average woman looks like walking down the street, because we've fucked them! Unlike you virgin fag

you seem bitter. why such vitriol on such a light subject?

Because Sup Forums!!

is it summer already

It is hard to find. Most women have ugly fucking vaginas.

What is vitriol, precious?

Been having the same cravings but I want them to be kinda wide & puffy

this reminds me that people don't exist anymore. conversation has just become how best to troll one another. "sad" as someone famous says.

I like how her smirk is parallel to her tits.

i totally get you. its just hard to find the "right" images. i went through all sorts of phases. really still like girls on all fours but this latest fetish. women standing in this fashion without the minora showing. it's something unique...

I hope this is what you really look like

My fetish is even more precise than yours OP - I also want the pic to cover the entire woman from head to toe and for her posture to be natural and relaxed. I have a pretty good collection but I'm on mobile atm.

Considering what junk the pics in this thread are, I'm not exactly inclined to rush to my PC though.

absolutely disgusting.

What a fetid piece of lard.

you know when someone brings a dozen doughnuts to work and there's always that one person that has to be an asshole about it?

the person bringing the doughnuts was just doing something nice. most people get it. if they want them, they'll take one. if not, they don't.

but there's that one person who has to make it about themselves. maybe it's to make themselves feel better that their lives suck. maybe it's just a personal vendetta.

anyway, here is something different.

What about from behind?

Got any plans for the night?

do what makes you happy.

Cum back

i like it of course. it's just that when you see the entire body, the tits, and face, it feels complete. yaknowwhatimean?

Just look at it

Can't find the better res to this but ya holy moly

nice. thats too bad.

More of her

i just ran across this. two women like that. normally it's one with an innie and the other with an outtie...

She is an absolute fucking 10. Please keep going

Lol @ my oc getting the most reply fuck this thread sage af

You don't know Kate?

Never seen her before. She is killer

Shes a hard 8. Pushing a soft 9.

your oc?

so far.. its been my shit, the guy posting up kate's playground which is amazing btw, and some other randoms...

i mean if you can do better, be my guest or start your own thread...

Needs more hoof

The blurred out slampig

oh and not that my shit is anything oc. just like the thought of women standing showing off their slit-like snatches. alot of women have terrible looking vaginas.

this has become such a scary hateful place.

so let me get this straight your fetish is...women...with vaginas...

become?
always have been

yes... and no. and if you don't get the nuance, then you're missing out on life.

ok. thank you for testing my experiment. i hope none of you ever have to wake up to this. or maybe you might like it?

goodnight, Sup Forums.

Yeah more like this!

moar

Is this now a benign fetish thread? I love fit chicks with blonde braided hair. Not muscled out gross fitness competition chicks, just average in shape women. And of course, amateur is always better

This is a great body