I'm about to start a job at ihop...

I'm about to start a job at ihop. Any scams or cool things I should know about working g at the International house of pancakes? The interview process was the single most unprofessional experience I have ever had with any management ever. He said "I don't five a fuck" mid interview and some nig nog interrupted my job interview to say "we din nead to be hirin no new peepl, our people's ain't even doing good as is." To the manager. General ihop thread.

I worked there as a cook before, there's nothing. You get half off, though, so that's great. But really, it's just a restaurant, there's not exactly a grand scheme waiting for you, so I can't imagine why your mind would go for scams.

It seems like a level of professionalism is so low if there is any kind of scam to be had I've got an entire Workforce of people to put the blame on. Even if it's a small time skiing like stealing steaks or some shit I'm still down to do it.

Bump

Start looking for a new job immediately
Steal everything you can get your hands on
Butter
Eggs
Toilet paper
Glassware
Silverware
Windex
Bleach
Cheese
Coffee
Trash bags
Do this right, and your cost of living goes down 20%
Plus you work at IHOP so who cares

I'm thinking non perishables are going to be my priority.

Aw dude, I got the best scam for you to run. Take your wages and enroll in community college courses. Do really well in class and then get a better job, litterally anywhere. They won't know what hit 'em.

That actually reminds me of a black lady that came back to work when I was about 3-4 months in. She was apparently a bitch to everyone else, but liked me. Everytime an order of steak tips come through, she'd take one bag for the order and another bag for her, and start cooking. She'd hide her share under the plate shelf you'll find that's under the grill.

And she'd steal them like, EVERY damn time an order came through. The crew chief saw that she was always chewing on something but never thought anything of it.

>mfw her girlfriend actually sneaked back there one day to steal a laptop they have locked in a fucking vault all day
>mfw she actually came back after she stole it to pick her up which was what she was doing there in the first place
>m fucking fw after I took two days off I came back and the girl that worked there was fired for abduction, unlawful imprisonment and multiple other charges on her now ex-gf
>only served a month cuz she didn't press charges
>didn't press any fucking charges
>the girlfriend was white

Thought I lucked out when she liked me but I guess that wasn't doing me any favors, from the looks of it.

They tend to be more useful, but the food items I listed ensure that all you ever have to buy is bread at the grocery store.
Beyond that, a good commercial kitchen knife is always a good thing to take, and easily replaceable. If you're feeling bold, plates and coffee cups are good too.
Salt
Pepper
Sugar/Splenda whatever
Honey
A Metal 1/6 pan is a great ghetto speaker for a smartphone
Small sheet trays
Tinfoil
Seran wrap
Napkins
Hot sauce
You can pretty much fill your kitchen at home with all the basics if you're slick about it

Tell me more about this "VAULT" is it full of pancakes?

Smartphone? The manager had a smashed burner phone and a grape swisher sweet wrap on the table during my interview.

Bamp

I'm talking about your phone. Take one of those extra 1/6th pans home and put your phone in it with music on, it amplifies it nicely

Start selling weed to everyone, especially your manager

College is a pretty big scam.

Pretty sure he's the one selling the weed.

There were some other applicants there waiting, one was a 19 yr old Latina. Will probably bang if she is hired.

Best scam ever -- do a great job while watching everyone like a hawk. After three months apply for a job in "loss prevention" then anal fuck all of the miserable thieves. Yes loss prevention is a job inside of the larger franchise groups and ppl do go to jail.

Now.this is a scam I can get into. During the interview I thought to myself that this guy could easily be replaced by myself, if I can go above his head and introduce myself to the GM. Getting him fired for stealing is just as awesome though.

Loss prevention isn't a thing for the IHOP franchise. They use an independent company called dtt for all their security services.

You can steal the jelly packets and syrups. Then on your lunch break you can put it in a big cup and pretend your sipping lean

Edgy

Can someone tell me if that's a guy's or girl's butt?
I'm leaning more towards guy but I'm not sure