Please recommend me some recent music that isn't hipster bullshit

please recommend me some recent music that isn't hipster bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/r4.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
prove me wrong Sup Forums

I have never seen The Ziggurat anywhere other than one sharethread. Thank you OP for bringing hope into my life.

Holy hell that chart is some reddit bullshit, please say it was made in satire

R O L L

D A L E = 01

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Androol/r4.0

Wew lad but everything on this chart is hipster bullshit.

haven't been on Sup Forums in a couple years but i used to see that album get posted all the damn time here

Nope its legit, I was there when it was made

It's a few years old a reddit coopts old Sup Forums shit all the time.

All these albums are more than ten years old tho.

Let's see some right now shit

>new music
ffs listen to gesualdo

>todays music
>post albums close to 20 years old

Tried updating the chart months back though ran out of steam, tell me what you think of the choices whether there are better options or not. I'm pretty obsessive with detail hence why I cut out all of the humour.

Stop picking the same 12 meme metal albums everytime, Sup Forums.

Please kill yourself

First row might as well just be called rock music 2000-2004 except for TI which just comes off as a token example. Only 8 spots to represent 18 years should just be something like "The Odd Years of post-2000"

Cringe

I don't have anything to contribute but I appreciate your effort all the same.

I'm sorry, I haven't experimented much with metal and went with whatever was on the Sup Forumscore charts >.

Should I update it for albums past 2010 then? If so then could you give recommendations? Fear I'll be posting post-punk revival given that's all I've really looked into.

Most of these aren't recent

03 and 12 are the only years not represented by 2 albums when it should be the complete opposite by 1 album for every 2 years hence "The Odd Years"

>using AJJ as an example of good lyricism

Anything post ww2 is recent.

Should I just start from 2010 now to modernize it and bottle one for each year up to 2017 so far? That'd be easier though like I say I don't have the best idea of what to put on. Anyhow I'll be gone for a few hours so I'll see then.

Never listened to them, though they were on another version of OP's pic I believe where it was more fleshed out. So I kept it the same.

For you