Why is Africa such a shitty place? I mean why is there such poverty and what not...

Why is Africa such a shitty place? I mean why is there such poverty and what not? wasn't it described as the bread basket - it being so fertile and generally amazing for growing food. Why are there so many malnourished kids? I know there's a shit load of corruption and other bad management but surely enough time has elapsed for it to get 'better'
>in before 'we was kangz'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_inventors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I understand that Africa was pillaged to buggery in the 19th century.

I watched a documentary about Chinese business investing in Africa and the Chinese guy was describing how backward the whole economy was in Africa - bribes on bribes and all that - workers stealing fuel from their own trucks - it was just really sad.

Niggers

>implying bribes don't underpin the entire Chinese economy

Guns Germs & Steel explains it pretty well

most africans could farm and get their own food but the army keeps killing them and chase em away
donations are also controlled by the government so this does not help africans as well

They don't have any domesticated animals to use and weren't smart ebough to bring them back

Think about it, same shit with North and South America

Europe controlled Africa at one point
Stability throughout
Niggers get pissed and want freedom
Europe says ok
Leaves them to their own devices
Deteriorates to what you see now

True, I'm not stating the bribes are solely an African thing, but the bribes were - in the documentary, really bizarre (and I know it may have been a spin in favour of the Chinese.) There was a screen where they needed rocks and the quarry foreman wouldn't/couldn't sell them rocks as his uncle wasn't there and needed a bribe to contact his uncle to sell rocks.

Thanks

So all these adverts you see for water aid/Oxfam/childaid you should keep away like the plague? I mean water aid has been going on for 20 years I would expect africa to have more wells than people by now.

>it may have been a spin
that kind of bribery is not unique to Africa either. Try getting anything done in India without layered bribes.

Africa is a massive continent.
North Africa, especially subsaharan Africa is like just a massive desert. Hottest place on Earth, can't grow shit etc. More south there's a rainforest which is also kinda hard to work with. This is on top of the violent warlords and what not.

But surely with bribery the process is quicker and more 'efficient' its basically an under-the-table tip. From the limited footage I saw, the bribes being paid were just for the sake of things - it didn't speed the process up, or get them better service.

>implying China isn't a corrupt cesspool
lmao

>Africa got worse after whitey invaded
Makes sense

There's a few countries in Africa that are doing okay, or so I've heard. Isn't Botswana not that bad?

Tunisian user here, I can tell you that the north of Africa (Maghreb countries) are not niggers, we're sand niggers here, we can hold our own so we're fine, but the niggers down south got it bad .

>got literally butthurt
>blames an entire race
Lol, sounds like how feminazis call all men misogynists.

>Baleposter
Yeah another sign of mental maturity

Also Tunisian user here, Europe did what it did back in the colonization days but they also did A LOT of good things, i mean they STARTED the public infrastructure from roads and hospitals and train stations, we didn't have those and if it wasn't for Europeans we wouldn't be in this shape .

Granted they're a far cry from most developed covilizations, they are actuall advanced for a primitive society. They survived white people, which is more than we could say about tha samurai or native muricans. And some of them even have cell phones. It's pretty interesting, really. Though samurai were the coolest primitives.

Whites didn't wipe out the samurai, the Japanese government outlawed them.

Using murican muscle. Are you srsly the only weeb that didn't see tom cruise play the last mountain nigger?

>White Supremecists talk about how they are the master race because muh IQ
>make damage control excuses for why Asians don't count when their IQ is higher than whites
Really gets the noggin' joggin.

I would make no such excuse. Asians are far superior in many aspects.
They have their priorities mixed up, thats all.

I'm not a weeb and I saw that movie. Yes, they bought the guns but the final battle that basically ended the samurai for good (the Battle of Shiroyama) was done by Japanese soldiers.

South African here. Can confirm niggers fucked our country and continue to do so.

>South African here.
Lol, you fucked "your" by invading it. Dumb Afrikaaner.
>WE WUZ AFRICANS AND SHIET

Just see how the niggers steal, go ape like while protesting and just land grab.

>whites steal land but this is okay
Dumb Dutch anchor baby

>go ape
Funny you mention that...

so why is every black township filthy? Why do property prices decrease when blacks move in? Why is that the most amount of unpaid water and electrivity bills are from black townships? Because they fuck shit up.

You should really move back to Europe if you're gonna be racist towards people whose land you stole.

I would move there in a heartbeat. If blacks didn't fuck up our economy our rand would be worth more and I would have been long gone.

You only have your own ancestors to blame, you dumb Dutch immigrant.

bad and dictatoring governments.

I blame them for leaving us with so many niggers.

Lol, what a dindu. Cry moar.

Okay nigger.

>he mad

lol we have all seen Chinese traffic accidents, their IQ is shit

these guys don't even know that they are faggots, lol

How does it feel to be eternally cucked by one of the smallest countries in the world?
>Mimimimi evil whitey stool mah laand, now i play victim forever
Yeah we in europe are so lucky nothing bad ever happened here. Or else it would be proof that our success is not by privilege but by sheer will.

"My life sucks because of mongolians"-no European ever

Name one place that hasn't been pillaged or conquered. Name one currently existing country that didn't have to fight for the land, and fight off invaders.

Why do African countries and tribes get to cry that the odds weren't far? Just because it was more recently in history?

>How does it feel to be eternally cucked by one of the smallest countries in the world?
I wouldn't know, I'm not you.

>"My life sucks because of mongolians"-no European ever
Mongolians don't reign other Europe now, do they, dumb dutch faggot.

Theres lots of reasons why africa is in the state its in. First off africans never had to make tools or weapons beyond single usage because cradle of life. Plentiful harvesting grounds. This is why theyre underdeveloped but in modern ages its mostly because of corruption in their own government. They were wealthier and more prosperous when europe controlled them, but now that they have independence they are so uneducated and underdeveloped that their leaders take advantage of that.

>Name one place that hasn't been pillaged or conquered. Name one currently existing country that didn't have to fight for the land, and fight off invaders.
Difference is most of said countries weren't under minority rule and usually the defenders fighting ff invaders were invaders themselves (read: pretty much anywhere out of Europe that whites invaded).

So it was a paradise before that, then

well you are gonna have to learn quick with all those mussies

It's 300 pages of confirmation bias by (((Diamond)))

no it was a shit hole. only a few parts of africa were ever good and those were more arab/white than black controlled

You need a world history lesson. At least put in some effort and watch some YouTube videos or something, I know reading might be difficult for you.

And I like how you clump all Europeans and whites together. That doesn't make them friends. Too many cultures and ethnicities within an entire continent.

It's only a shitty place because you're comparing them to places with predominantly European ancestry.

Europeans are the only ones who created the modern world.

If you legitimately want to hear more I'll gladly explain almost everything.

I never even said niggers.

It has the most niggers.

>we was kangz
We wuz kangs n shit

We all know it's an inferred part of your white self-jerkoff, you dumb Sup Forumsturd.

Let's see how many Jewish things you'll pretend were invented by whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUAnSKG2ML4

The whole doc got taken down by belgian antipiracy cucks.

>inb4 "Mugabe forces white farmers out then 1 year later Mugabe begs white farmers to return because they starving" pic

Tell me what jews invented.

USA are dumb

>Why is Africa such a shitty place?

Because for about a hundred years white people looted, raped, and pillaged their way across the continent before realizing that it wasn't actually very profitable to do so. They started the process of decolonization in the 20s and 30s, which was expected to take until the 70s or 80s to finish - rather notably the hope was to increase the number of college-educated Africans.

However, a certain German asshat kind of fucked things over when he conquered Europe and reduced huge swaths of it to rubble (or allowed it to be reduced to rubble as he was inevitably pushed back to Berlin). The nations of Europe were left bankrupt and unable to properly oversee decolonization, and as a result it largely happened in the 60s - more than a decade early.

As a result, Africa was simply not ready to handle its newfound independence. The various African nations were still rife with infrastructure problems, tribal inequalities, ethnic tensions, and most of all, a lack of college-level educated Africans.

>wasn't it described as the bread basket

No. Portions of it are or can be - Egypt, for example - but for the most part, Africa is actually the least fertile continent on the planet after Australia. There's just not enough water.

It is not "generally amazing for growing food", at least, not the kind of food you need to sustain a nation, due to again a lack of water.

>but surely enough time has elapsed for it to get 'better'

No, because the problems of the past simply compound upon themselves towards the present.

Knock yourself out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_inventors

>100 jewish inventors in all of history
>98% white genes
>2% jewish genes

I can't even tell if this is bait anymore

The holocaust

You're kidding right? South America has a huge farm trade, hell they're cutting down the rainforest to make MORE space to farm livestock. Famine is not exactly a problem there, Brazil has an obesity rate close to America's.

lol@israel

>How type of people buy from here?

cloudiwatch.giveawaylisting.com

the boers lived there before the nigger tribe that lives there now

>minority rule never happened to white people
what even was Moor controlled Spain
what even was Norman controlled England

you missed out the part where the colonials, pissed about having to leave, destroy all infrastructure as they go out of spite

it's not really
china has more of a reciprocity culture thing going on, and an emphasis on "guanxi" or friendship/networking and gifts

which can involve bribery, but it's not chaotic or dysfunctional, it's cultural. you'd usually need some degree of relationship before someone would *allow* you to bribe them; it's not like you gotta be handing out bribes to get shit done.
mostly they're pretty down for doing business, bribes are more for greasing past permits or changing your grades or something

they also actually frown on government corruption, compare and contrast to the US system in which 100% of government is bribery-based

so like, in the west, only the elite are allowed to bribe and it's almost obligatory to be corrupt
in china, it's for everyone else, if you want, but it's pretty optional

meanwhile in that africa documentary it was like they'd heard of bribes but don't really get how they work

Correction
>Africa got better after whitey invaded
>Africa turned into shit after whitey got kicked out

The atomic bomb, which they then stole.

thx kikes

>there was no-one living in South Africa because settlers arrived
Sure thing bud

>what even was Norman controlled England
Normans are white, you retard.

There were different niggers, not "no-one"

because constant war

>what even was Moor controlled Spain

Spain was actually a very poor nation by the time the Reconquista was done, as was Portugal. The Portuguese got around this by setting up trading posts around Africa to try and get a monopoly on oceanic trade with India and China. Spain wanted to get in on that, and so financed Colombus. Instead they hit the mother of all paydays when they stumbled across two entire continents of untapped resources with no serious opposition, and better yet natives that would literally die in droves if you sneezed on them.

>what even was Norman controlled England

England was also for most of its history very poor, until colonization of the Americas started paying off.

>Africa went worse after whites invaded
Got it

You denied it was invaded by the Dutch in the first place

they said einstein didn't even really work on it

How can you "invade" a place where people don't live? That land was occupied by niggers in the sense that a warehouse is occupied by boxes.

Oh boy, looks like we've got ourselves and edgelord here.

a good post

to add to this, the industrial revolution was actually a pretty awful paradoxically infrastructure-destroying event, as civilisation was basically reinvented for the short-term benefit of robber barons. we had a massive population shift away from self-sustaining settlements towards cities, creating a factory worker/white collar/consumer population to satisfy industrial needs, at the expense of long term sustainability

in the west we patched over this with financial pyramid schemes like retirement pensions and other forms of social welfare, but our populations are aging and the whole system is on the verge of crumbling. technology will probably save us, but it might be a close call for the quality of life gains for the middle class that were supposed to justify it all

meanwhile, colonial africa got these same "improvements" including the elimination of previously-stable ways of life to make way for industrialisation and consumerism, only then Europe left and destroyed a lot of the infrastructure on the way out, leaving whole relocated populations int he cities holding they dicks

Practically nobody denies that Asians have a higher IQ than whites. One of the reasons they're so good at making toys for my kids.

>Niggers
/thread

>africa was a utopia before WHIYTE PEOPL CAME
lmao

>I'm retarded and can't read
lmao

Problem is lack of whites. S.A. was the best off of them all until the regime was forced to take its foot off the native's throats. Now they're shit too.

Uh oh, we got a Commie!
Better dead than Red

it seems this faggot is a retarded faggot

African countries in Africa - shitty.
African countries in the Caribean - shitty.
African areas in the US - shitty.
African areas in Brazil - shitty.

I have no idea why people don't see the pattern or try to explain it away.

Boertjies commenting are just sad cos their wives and girfriends are embracing...

> long effort post explaining the history of colonialism
Vs
> edge lord memes

Obviously it is because of niggers, op.