ITT: Post albums that you personally think have no bad songs...

ITT: Post albums that you personally think have no bad songs, and others respond with the songs on it that they think are shit.

Particle Man

You son of a bitch you picked one of mine too.

You are correct sir.

Fuck off. Don't you have a containment thread? Stop polluting even more this board.

All of them

not a bad track on this album, good job

>what is Life Like Weeds

Repetition. I understand the point of the song, but is it really necessary? Are wife abusers going to think, "Ah shit I was wrong! Sorry sweetie" after listening? Do we need to know that domestic abuse is bad? Are people going to think this is a good song because of the instrumental?

Very true. Every track is excellent. Best track is Franz Schubert, named after the cutest composer

And All You Can Do Is Laugh. (2) still hasn't fully clicked for me, and it's my favorite album.

I actually love the song's instrumental. It's a good song, even with the very on-the-nose message of the lyrics.

That whole album is a shit show. It's like someone took a whole bunch of different instrumentals and mashed them together all while some man screams some random bullshit over it.

Fucking shit opinion, that's one of the best.

The 2nd half, even more specific, Whistling in the Dark

moonchild

No

moonchild is the only reason why this album isnt 10/10

every song on here is groomed to perfection

also, every dire straits album except Making Movies

t. very dumb person

You're right. There are no bad songs on it. Only mind blowing songs.

red money

pathetic. first two albums are miles better. mama and wolves are pretty dope tho

Why does everyone hate Moonchild? It's one of my favorite tracks. I like it way more than Epitaph t b h

Lucky

I don't care for Third World Man
THIS

No shit songs, but two handfuls of mediocre ones

Electioneering

Electioneering and Climbing Up the Walls

i like all these albums :3

Your Racist Friend, the fucking lyrics oh brother
Correct

The Stars are Projectors is pretty weak.
Prove it All Night is not good.

Their whole discography

Are U Listening? Woah !

every time I see this "opinion" been throwed out on Sup Forums I hate myself for still browsing this shithole place.
It's like people haven't even listened to the album itself, let alone trying to percieve the nuances of every instrumentation. TMR is a funfest with tons of amazing and catchy riffs, lyrics and delivery.

It's the best riffcore album of all time

Bass Rattles Stars Out the Sky

lol

Agreed

Queen Jane Aproximately

First album where i couldn't find a flaw or a bad song on.

Sloop john b is too corny