Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

I need your advice as I am about to do something drastic to change my sex. My parents are okay with me doing this, they understand and now some jackass therapist has to do a full diagnosis on me to see what I already know: That I'm a transsexual. This will take a long time and after that there are still 12 months of taking hormones and living as a fake woman (I'll still have what I don't want, a dick) before they even consider doing the operation.
I saw on Jerry Springer once this guy who had body integrity identity disorder and wanted to lose his leg and he just sawed it off, then called paramedics. I'm thinking something similar, but can't bring myself to actually cutting off my dick and balls, since that would be slow and painful. Instead I am thinking of using my fathers gun to shoot myself in the dick and then quickly calling the ambulance.
My question here is what is wisdom? Since I was more in to girls stuff as a kid I never truly took up my dads offer to learn how to shoot a pistol right. Don't get me wrong I know a little but even had I taken shooting lessons he wouldn't have taught me this. I'm afraid that if I first put my penis on the desk in example, there may be shrapnel from the bullet as well as from the table. I really need advice here. What would be the best way to do this? And don't try to talk me out of this. I'm very determined to change in to a woman. Not in a year, not in several years, no, today.
Please help.

pls Sup Forums i could really use your advice

Pics and we'll tell you

not sure if b8, but i'll bite.

OP don't be a faggot and shoot your dick and balls.

but i want to change in to a woman.

no. sorry.

do not shoot yourself in the dick,

however you want to become a women, do not shoot yourself in the dick. nothing about the mangled remains of your crotch could turn into an attractive pussy.

plus if it hits the local news you will be forever know as that guy that intentionally shot himself in the dick

Shooting yourself in the dick sounds like a good plan

Just go to Brazil and get a botched surgery

If its small just cut it off
If big post pics for research purposes

I thought I'd just keep everything handy, like a towel for the blood, and tape a note to my chest saying I don't want them to fix my dick but instead just make it in to a pussy and maybe give me silicons as well while they're operating anyway.

then i'll just shoot myself in the dick and quickly call the ambulance, or like, right before.

good idea?

You'll regret shooting your cock off. You'll probably bleed to death in

i already told you i don't want therapy. i want to be a woman, today, now.

They cannot make the mangled remains of your dick into a pussy. There won't be anything left for them to use - you'll end up with nothing down there.

Also, you WILL bleed to death either before the ambulance arrives or in the ambulance itself.

Why can't you wait a year? Are you already living as a woman? If you are, then it shouldn't be a big deal, just have anal sex till you an get a pussy

Then starting living as one. If you show up to the therapist's office as a passing woman, then you could probably expediate the process significantly.

Shooting your cock off to speed up the process isn't going to help convince anyone you're of sound mind.

OP, if you shoot your dick off, you will probably die.

If you survive, they will NOT be able to turn the mashed up remains of your dick into a vagina.

Your logic is flawless. I bet they'll sort it all in the ER. I would use.a shotgun.with birdshot.to make sure they dont try to reattach

Is this true?
Dude, if you really saw some shit about body integrity identity disorder then you should know its a DISORDER. at least realize that. Talk to the fucking shrink. Do the so stupid shit. Like that woman who put bleach in her eyes because she didn't want them. Wtf bro.

This user makes a good point.

Plus, your dick is a huge repository of blood and you will fucking die even if you had a paramedic on hand.

my dad has this old Sphinx 3000 gun i wanna use, would that do the trick?

Like that other user said, just the fact that you are considering SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE DICK shows that you might not be of sound mind. (spoiler alert:you aren't).
Seek fucking help.

YOU WILL DIE IF YOU SHOOT YOUR DICK OFF, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A VAGINA IF YOU SURVIVE.

I give up. Kill yourself by shooting yourself in the dick. See if I care.

I hope you realise I was right when you're bleeding out on your bedroom floor.

i'm just a very determined person. i just know i have to do this and everything will be alright.

i have a towel and some ice, i will keep the pressure on it.

At this point you're either trolling hard, or are seriously that fucked in the head that you are going to end up as yet another trans suicide statistic. Either way, I'm done.

i am not trolling. ive just been preparing everything and am going ahead with this.

i will become a beautiful girl today.

"keeping pressure" prepare to pass out faggot.
I really want this to happen and it won't be reported if it just looks like an hero.
tourniquets are your friend. Wiki etc. will tell you that anything below the tourniquet is LOST, thats why idiots think they're helping by putting them on a flesh wound and the patient ends up needlessly losing a leg.
so tourniquet your cock and balls. this will hurt. it should also help stop you bleeding to death. call 9-1-1 BEFORE you take a cleaver to the appendage stating address and "immediate assistance required loss of life imminent" also do it when they're not fucking busy and look up local response times

tl;dr: Tourniquet and Meat Cleaver to cleave your meat

quads confirm, good luck

you're gonna regret cutting your dick off in 5 years.

perfect example.

Who let this n'wah off Morrowind?

well, i'm about to do it, so wish me luck.

i definitely won't, i was born a girl in a boys body.

this kills the mentally ill faggot... LOL

Bleed out. Spare the world your dumbassery.

thread limit nowhere near so keep us updated
or do you need like two hours of self affirmation, looking in the mirror, listening to enya, telling yourself you ARE a "real woman"

>copypasta
Still, though.
>implying they perform SRS for trauma
All that's going to do is leave you without a dick and without the ability to HAVE SRS in the future.

Consider: the only thing that makes a trap desirable is the dick, because traps are a way that closeted homosexuals can delude themselves into thinking they are not fags. Once the dick is gone, you're competing against actual vaginas with a fake and ugly vagina, and no one will want you. So my advice: if you can't realize you're a man, at least realize that it's your manhood that makes you wanted.

9/21/2017
The day OP shot Himself in the dick.

But seriously, why do you think shooting yourself in the dick will be less painful?

You really need help OP, it's one thing being a faggot, but shooting yourself in the dick??