Brazil is going to win a sixth title and there is nothing you can do

Brazil is going to win a sixth title and there is nothing you can do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mdd6ytr0xQ.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHEIRINHO DE HEXA

CHEIRINHO DE HEPTA

italy will beat you in the final m8

that happened in the 50s also, then 58, 62, 70 happened :)

7-1

maybe, but im not feeling very confident yet

Italia wat? Thats not how one spells French

no its not its
I

T

A

L

Y

he could get you a 1st title in Olympic Diving tbH.

Indeed, the sixth title.

>7-1

>7-1 = 6 WORLD CUPS

Hmm, I get it now.

You took yesterday's game as a positive sign?

The CB pair of PSG is our CB pair.

Ugly moments ahead.

Hey and maybe after that they can win their 7th-1

neymar is a cunt i hope we lose

don't be like england and start an unreasonable hype before every tournement

>unreasonable hype

Brazil is my fav national team, saw fenomeno, 02, 06, 10, 14

Brazil is dead. Seriously. No dominating midfield types, just meme dribbly fags, silva lost his cool, defense is a joke. Nerman is not a striker and they don't want to pull Pato into the NT. Dark times ahead unless something drastic changes. Makes me sad lads

>Brasil is dead

That's not how you spell Argentina.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mdd6ytr0xQ.

Let me show you our numbers with Mr. Tite:

6 games
6 wins
17 goals for
01 goal against
09 different players with goals (chemistry)

Ecuador 0-3 Brazil
Brazil 2-1 Colombia
Brazil 5-0 Bolivia
Venezuela 0-2 Brazil
Brazil 3-0 Argentina
Peru 2-0 Brazil

It doesn't look like a dead team to me.

>only 6 decimas

>Peru 0-2 Brazil
Fix'd.

wat?

>conmebol teams

Well i still have doubts f am

Well, me too 2bh. All of them (except Urugay) are shit right now.

Tite already asked to face europeans NT's (especialy Germany/Italy/France) in friendly games to test our power.

>71

Though seriously, who'd be bothered by Brazil winning another title? I don't think anyone in this country has any emotional investment in the USMNT or in soccer altogether, and all the memelords that care secretly root for juggernauts like GER/BRA/ARG.

tbeh as long as you provide a a rich and electrifying performance like in '02, I would welcome a sixth win for Brazil.

don't worry David Luiz is back at the TOP

literally best team in the world now

And that's how things work in Brazil NT. We don't need to be confident

I went to the US in 2008, and almost everyone was talking about how our 2002 team was so beautiful to watch

>USMNT
wat

US mens national team. We don't yet have a sobriquet like seleção so we use that acronym in place

i second that - in 2002 you played beautiful football and the german team was a disaster (minus kahn) nobody in germany was heartbroken and the large marjority said that brazil deserved the win. But since then you honestly played at best average football at world cups. I think nobody would complain if you would show some of the magic of the past in 2018

that's a shame. i think your country has ridiculous potential. You've got a big population. Your league structure and draft system is beneficial to nurturing talent. If you can get more popularity and money into the sport you could transform the game

We'll bribe Digne to break this cunt's leg during training a couple of months before it starts

If double digits Gabriel Jesus will score the winner in the final

We have
>Stars and Stripes
>Yankees
>Outlaws

There's that, at least.

>transform the game
I firmly doubt that. Our biggest weakness is simply there is no soccer culture here, despite the astounding availability of resources, facilities, and potential players. What would need to happen is a fundamental change of attitude towards soccer, from seeing it as a safe sport for kids 13 and below to a serious cultural institution rivaling Basketball, Baseball and of course, the sacred juggernaut that is gridiron football.

Such a cultural shift will take decades at the very least. The fact I can walk into a bar and find that the immigrants are more invested in a USMNT game on TV than Americans says a damning lot about the state of things. Theres still this dominant perception of soccer and soccer tournaments as being curious novelties and little else

You have the proper time for it now: NFL debacle and ratings going lower and lower. If there's a chance, its now.

>Desert Eagles

It's happening though. You're being very clever by acting as a retirement home for big stars from europe and south america. put it in the spotlight. And sure, it's gonna take a long time but I don't think anyone can really stop you. your national team has become so much better in the past decade.

Maybe, but expect it to be very slow because Football is a religion here, and as long as Southerners have a say in things, its going nowhere.
Hope so. Millennials at the very least grew up with an unprecedented awareness of global soccer so that may pay dividends in a decade or two

kek

I long for that

7-1 = 6

7-1

>hi folks, today I show you that I can read and interpret