twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Early Morning Wwyd Thread
>look at time
>it's 2:45pm
>realise i'm not a sand nigger from over the ocean
>love my life
>getting raped by muslims
>don't love my life anymore
>realise i'm german and living now in homeland of all muslim cunts from all over the world
>fml

also would rape all of them and get them pregnant to repopulate the white race

quads confirmed

Have left and right 69 while i fuck left from behind. Right gets my balls on her face while licking left's clit.

Middle gets to watch then clean my cum from left's cunt and right's face that's dribbled out of left.

Is OP a fag?

Kick out middle. Ugly whore.

Then, have left lay down and spread em, have right on her stomach eating her out. Proceed to demolish right's ass, watching her friends tits rise and fall as she moans, then when I'm ready to cum, I pull out, push left on her back, and tittyfuck her while she's still being eaten out. After I jizz on left's face, I turn around and facefuck right until she passes out.

Free the whale in the middle.

Left and right suck my dick at the same time on the beach. Then they lay next to each other, legs spread wide and in the air as I take turns on them. A crowd builds to watch, and I finish on left's tits and face. Right wanted cum too, but 4 guys from the crowd come up and bukakke her.

WWYD?

Line them all up at the bar, then go one by one fucking them up their dresses. Making sure that once I drop a load in their assholes, it leaks out to stain.

Watch them all strip each other slowly. There would be a contest to see who has the best looking cunt, and the winner gets to eat out the others as I fuck her from behind. Eventually I'll get bored and will fuck the rest of them, and finally they'll 4-way kiss while I cum on their faces.

Spread those legs right in that truck and go to pound town. Then blow on her face and tits.

Who gets what and where you cumin?

All three get it deep in their cunts while the other two watch.

I'm cumming all over left's face.

Bend left over and plow her from behind, fuck right's tits and blow on both her face and them

Would facefuck right and cum deep down her throat and hold it there until she starts struggling for air
Wwyd?

Get them back in the hot tub and have them suck my dick under water while I drink a beer. Then they'd get out of their bikinis and left will eat right's pussy just out of the water so I get a good view. Right will keep her mouth open just like that while I fuck her throat, before cumming over their tits.

I'd make them lay on top of eachother, stick both their asses out towards me, then I'd switch between their cunts and assholes until I blow a load in both of them.

Fucking back girls throat, and then fucking fronts pussy until i bust all over that tight stomach and those tits

Fuck lefts pussy. Rights asshole and I'm cumming down middles throat.

Definitely deepthroating this bitch hard. Tits out sloppy. Makeup messed and I blow all over her glasses and she slurps up the cum.

Make right watch as left gets all the attention - again. Left gets fucked in every position, in every hole, on every piece of furniture. She moans and cries out as she cums over and over again, before finally getting my load in her pussy. Right looks on, crying, knowing that she'll never get fucked senseless.

Fuck left's asshole then rights tits. Have them double team my cock and the lick the jizz of eachothers faces.

Force them both up against the wall, red between me and the blonde. Force them to make out while I peel red's dress up off her thick ass. Blonde will be fucking soaked listening and feeling her friend moan into her mouth.

The one in red, bend her over and have her eat out her friend while you viciously pound her asshole into a squirting orgasm.

I force them all into an empty dorm room. Make them line up against he wall, facing me, and tell them to remove their dresses. Then, I have them face away as I walk up behind them one by one and fondle them while they cry and beg me to stop. Then, I tie middle and left together and tell them they will do as I say, or I'll record everything with their phones and send it to their contacts. I begging fucking left, while the other two watch in fear.

What about these 3? WWYD?

Turn her over and start fuck her in the ass. As she started to complain I'd shove her face in the sand and start to fuck her even harder. When she started to lose the strength to fight back I'd flip her over and fuck her pussy repeatedly until I can inside her. I'd take her towel and bikini and walk away as she lay there naked and crying

;
Force anal, make love and cover those lips in cum

What do

I'd turn on all the lights in the room, and have them dance by the windows, slowly stripping off their clothes.They'd have their tits up against the windows, looking down at the Vegas strip below, then start to feel themselves up. Once they've gotten themselves nice and wet they start on fingering each other, then eating each other out until they cum. Then they line up, hands on the window and bent over as I fuck each of them one by one. They don't move until I'm satisfied, then they get on their knees and get their faces covered in cum.

Make the left two suck on my balls while the right one blows me and i force myself down her throat further just as I cum

She is fucking hot

Gf got plunty

Need higher res

OC wwyd?

i remember her from last night lol

She has sucha cute little body. Needs to be picked up and fucked

op is a fag

Got a few new ones today

Bend her over the railing, rip a hole in her leggings and fuck her ass raw from behind. Take video on her phone and send it to her bf

Gf or fwb?

Ill get some off mine tommorow night

Anything else for this slut?

Gf

Put the blue bin over the head of the one on the left then pull her shorts down to her ankles and leave her there. Then take the other two over to the couch strip them butt naked. Have them put their hands on the couch and bend over so I can smash them from behind whilst mauling their great tits.

She sending the high qualitypics to someoneelse or something

wanna both :D

(For whichever one you choose)

She's out in the woods, exploring with all her friends when suddenly she twists her ankle. Because of this she's forced to take a break, but no one else wants to do they leave her behind. As she's sitting there playing on her phone, I'm watching her from behind. I quickly run up behind her, grab her by her mouth and put a knife to her throat, telling her not to make a sound. When I'm sure she's got the message I duct tape her mouth closed and and her hands behind her back. Then I begin to drag her through the woods by her hair. She's fighting as hard as she can, but I'm much stronger than she is. Finally we make it to the clearing I'd set up my tent in earlier. I take her inside the tent and throw her on the ground. As she looks up she sees all manner of ropes and knifes around her. Because of this she starts to freak out, but a few swift kicks to her gut shut her up. I take one of my knives and I cut off her clothes exposing her pussy and tits to the world. Using the same knife I tease her nipples with it. She's so scared she wets her self and I can only laugh. I whip out my dick with my already massive erection and begin to tease her pussy with it. The look on her face is begging me to stop. I ask her if she wants me to stop. She nods her head emphatically and I say too bad and shove it in as far as it can go. The feeling is so painful for her you can see her eyes roll into the back of her head as I continue to thrust over and over again. It's the tightest Pussy I've had in awhile and I can't get enough of it. I cum inside her and laugh at her tear stained face. Taking my knife I cut of a strand off all her hair and take a victor photo before packing up all my belongings, but leaving her in the tent, with the door zip tied together. Hopefully someone will find her, but I didn't truly care

WWYD with Maddi on the left and Lilly on the right?

How can you even use these bro. She must hate that you have them to make them so blurry. Sad times

gf wwyd

fix hair

4cam.pro/daddy-fucks-disrespectful-young-slut/

Strip them naked and lock them in a room until their thirsty and need water. When their begging for it, throw a strap on dildo into the room. Tell them the the first one to overpower her friend and ass rape her with the dildo gets the water. Watch and wait for them to turn on each other and jerk off when Maddi or Lily finally gets fucked. Give them both water anyway, letting them know they ruined their friendship for nothing.

Wwyd to obnoxious rich bitch sisters Vicky and Lexi?

Make left and right suck on middles big tits while I fuck her doggystyle

god i'd love to see that

I would tie up right and then fuck left in front of her, make left call her a fatty whale while I'm pounding her cunt

tit fuck her, before blowing a massive load all over her face

I'd have her lay there, just like that, while i jack off and cum all over her tits and glasses

right

gf wwyd?

Ask her to see that body. Looks promising