Femanon here, if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists...

femanon here, if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists, then it's okay for women to have a preference for big penises. it's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks. Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen. If I was given the choice, I'd choose bigger every time. why choose average when I can choose the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13733556
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
psycnet.apa.org/journals/men/7/3/129/),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tits or gtfo, even if they're average

> it's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks

This is because girls lie to them about this, and they believe.

guys are so naive lmao

>femanon here

No one said there's anything wrong with it, slut.

Tits or gtfo

My favorite part about this post is imagining the fat, sweaty fingers that were used to type this

no one's going to disagree with you

This is true.

At least fat shit could post his dufflebags. Would make for a good thread

Right? Even i agree with that. I've always thought it I was a eoman i would want the biggest,thickest cock i could find just to choke on and fill me up COMPLETELY. Maybe I'm too into extremes,but i sure don't have any disillusions. What size are you women talking about being desired? Share experiences too,love to hear why your choice is as such

Yep. When all you hear from day 1 are lies 1, no wonder you believe in bullshit

>abused as a child and the only way you can feel good is with a dick too big for you to handle

It's because you're a whore OP...

>>If I was a woman**

Me personally I like small breast as much as big breast. I'm not into fat asses either. The bigger breasts and ass are kind of gross bags of fat to me. If you like bigger penis sizes then you're just a typical thoughtless shallow cunt.

HAHAHA this is fuckin ridiculous

Well, girls may prefer them but similarly to how not every thin waisted big titted girl is going to get or attract every guy. Not every guy with a monster cock is going to get or attract every girl.
Just from my experience with friends that do have big cocks. Its a mixed blessing since they find it harder to convince girls to give them anal or deep throat. So meh.
Why are you unhappy that I'm happy with myself?

>femanon here
tits or gtfo

Whoever told you that the uterus shoots up into the intestines when aroused did not have your best interests at heart, OP.

what about annons who like smaller tits with a thicker waist? do we get a pass for having smaller dicks?

30 year olds are hags by biological standards.
Prime pussy is when they get their first periods.
It's tight it's depth is shallow and you get a reaction from penetrating her all the way up to the cervix.

Besides, periods are literally a bloody reminder that you once again failed as a woman.

But the way big cocks make a woman scream is undeniable. My bf is 4-5in and I honestly hardly ever feel him. It's actually been putting a strain on the relationship.

we have threads like this every day, it's so pathetic

Also by biological standards, its survival of the fittest, and yet here you are.
Blessing us with your gene pool.

>having a preference for big dicks makes you shallow
why would it? why are women not allowed to like and enjoy big penises?
men are so childish about this

As a gayfag who loves dick in his ass, I like big thick cock. I can imagine it's the same for women.

Whatever, its what we are. I dont mind and i dont care. Average dick here. And im happy with that plus the fact im asian, it couldve been worse.

>what is shitposting

>t.granny roastie

Most girls can't handle big dicks.

I'm asian and I'm 9.2 inches long
it could've been better for you

Step 1: Cover yourself in fried chicken grease.
Step 2: Walk naked into your nearest ghetto at night.
Step 3: Enjoy as much BBC as you can.
Step 4: Profit

This is why I prefer early teens.

strawpoll.me/13733556
>strawpoll.me/13733556
strawpoll.me/13733556
>strawpoll.me/13733556
strawpoll.me/13733556
>strawpoll.me/13733556
strawpoll.me/13733556
>strawpoll.me/13733556
strawpoll.me/13733556
>strawpoll.me/13733556
strawpoll.me/13733556
>strawpoll.me/13733556

In no way is this webm true, I'm usually about 7-7.5 inches and I always hit the cervix and I can finger my girl and go be yo ng the g-spot

Incoming autism:

As it turns out size matters, but not in the way most men think. According to this study:
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0133079
> Women recalled model size accurately using this method, although they made more errors with respect to penis length than circumference. Women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners.
Which is larger than average, but not by a huge amount.

This suffers from small sample size, so I supplemented that by looking at the best selling dildos on amazon.com, the average of the top selling 13 is:
>6.3"x7.8"
However there are two clear outliers here, removing those gives:
>6.0"x4.8"
Which is more or less average, if you wanted to be more precise you'd produce an average weighted by popularity. Now this might be informal, but it concords pretty well with the previous study. If we couple this with the fact that about 85% of women are satisfied with the size of their partners, but only 50% of men are (source: psycnet.apa.org/journals/men/7/3/129/), I've come to believe that:
>Big dicks are a niche female fetish
>Big dicks are a male fetish

Don't like that conclusion? Deal with, it's more likely to be true than some pictures taken from a cuckblog on Tumblr, also pic related.

OP is Spiderbait.

Thats not even where the g spot is... This thread is junk.

Hey, I love Asian men. Could you send me dick pics to my email?

You only need a 2-3 inch dick to hit the g spots. But that is not enough, really length is eh anyways it is the girth that matters for most women. Hell some women it is much harder or nearly impossible to get off through vaginal sex, and eating them out or finger play with the clit will do it. Long story short dick size doesn't matter in terms of getting her off, it helps, but if you have a small dick then your tongue and finger should be excellent to make up for it.

lol this bait is so shit. aaaaaaaand if it's not bait, then your just full of shit, also Tits or gtfo with timestamp.

ikr haha

everyone is different, you fucking roastie.If you think that every pussy is exactly the same, you're retarded. I have an average sized dick and have been inside of women with tight, loose, big, small, easy-to-make cum, hard-to-make-cum, inexperienced, and slutty pussies. You can prefer big dick all you want. But not everyone does.

Aight m8s I just checked with sk8er88 and I dont mean any h8 but he said this might be b8

If interested. ;)
[email protected]

You're allowed to do what ever you want. It's a free world. We are allowed to judge you just as freely. Deal with it woman.

>what is the clit

The clit is that thing that 80% of women can't achieve orgasm with out being stimulated.

this, why are you guys even entertaining this troll