AL CARRER

>AL CARRER
What did he meme by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPCp3FJK6aA
youtube.com/watch?v=qAxnw5rVv1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=k8ysXJ-b99Q
mundodeportivo.com/elotromundo/television/20170228/42387514972/tremenda-enganchada-entre-cristina-cubero-y-pedrerol.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2vOd78_Hgew
youtu.be/__NGfFsME2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

saw the clip where after the 4-0 he repeats it like 20 times but don't understand what he means

It's Catalán for "to the street" which basically means to fuck off

He is literally sperging over two minutes repeating a phrase that one guy in a Catalunya radio, RAC, said when Halal got cucked out of the Copa del Generalísimo, that means something like OUT. They didn't even narrate the game, they just happened to do the sports segment as Halal was getting fucked by Celta. All the Halal mass media got butthurt as fuck because of it, and by all I mean ALL, even TV news segment like Antena 3 or TVE (the spanish channel paid with the taxes of ALL the spanish people).

so he was telling Barcelona to fuck off? What did he do after the 6-1?

Why are the people on Chiringuito all clinically insane? Even Soria looks/sounds like a cocaine addict

Didnt' show up to the program.

AL MADRID AL CARRER

lyl, what a bitch

Because they're acting.

>All the Halal mass media got butthurt as fuck because of it, and by all I mean ALL, even TV news segment like Antena 3 or TVE (the spanish channel paid with the taxes of ALL the spanish people).
lmao I missed this, hahahaha get fucked españolitos, CATALANS WIN AGAIN

reminds me of when ona fm did the bayern-halal penalties and all spain got incredibly butthurt
youtube.com/watch?v=FPCp3FJK6aA

GLORY DAYS

I suspect they are simply acting. Pedrerol was actually a pretty good journalist 20 years ago, afterwards he hosted Estudio Estadio which was actual sports journalism unlike that Chiringuito shitshow.

In fact, El Chiringuito started out as Punto Pelota, a late-night yellow "sports journalism" show in a fringe far-right news channel, Intereconomía. Later, both Punto Pelota and Intereconomía itself became famous because of their outrageously insane contents. All the usual suspects were in Punto Pelota - Roncero, Manolete, Gatti, Barceló, Petón etc. El Chiringuito is only its mainstream iteration.

There was some serious banter in Punto Pelota back when it was a fringe show.
> Roncero crying after Spain's qualification to the Euro 2012 final, delivering a speech about how Spaniards are emotional and not suited for scientific work and how that's a good thing
> Gatti telling host Irene Junquera to go wash the dishes in the kitchen because women shouldn't have an opinion in football - after Jonquera was so offended and Pedrerol tried to justify it with Gatti's usual joking character, Gatti replied "what the fuck, I'm being serious here"
> Pedrerol calling the Gol TV CEO literal human garbage

This man is a living meme and obnoxious as fuck

he must be at the hospital right now because he is fucking madman fanatic and must have had a heart attack or something last night

indeed they are cocaine addicts lmao not joking

he's
>major halalfag
>major barcelona hater
>french
lmao probably had a stroke at the end of the game

Can someone get me up to date on this guy

He's a halal enthusiast.

This guy is a fucking joke

A living French meme who hates everything except Real Madrid. Some madmen call him a journalist.

actually the most crazy guy is Alfredo Duro the guy who said AL CARRER lmao he is spanish

youtube.com/watch?v=qAxnw5rVv1Q

youtube.com/watch?v=k8ysXJ-b99Q

METAFÍSICAMENTE IMPOSIBLE

Wtf is he doing ? And who is the justman ?

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>kicking the psg players
lmao

Can someone give me a quick rundown if Cristina is never coming back again and what happened.

tu eres una cosa que ya veremos en su momento como se trata

LEL

>tfw only know them from their Crackovia parodies

He ido de sobradete y me han pintado la cara

Well guys???

They're acting.

PUNTO PELOTA was the GOAT shitshow with Siro and co. chiringuito is alright but not even close as dramatic as punto pelota were back then

>caring about that fat retarded whale
are you black?

No mexican now answer my question.

mundodeportivo.com/elotromundo/television/20170228/42387514972/tremenda-enganchada-entre-cristina-cubero-y-pedrerol.html

youtube.com/watch?v=2vOd78_Hgew

Wtf are you talking about he was on last night and he gave some props.

That's because El Chiringuito is aired at La Sexta, which is a normie channel for millennials. Intereconomía was an obscure channel in the times of Punto Pelota, which to top it off was aired at midnight. That's why there was room for ingenuity and memes back then; since the team went mainstream, all hope was lost.

Hermel was there but i'm talking about Duro who is the one who said AL CARRER.

Discussing fred hermel on Sup Forums. That's it, I've seen it all.

He's a french journalist that's been covering la liga for a major radio in france and who litteraly acts as madrid's exclusive reporter for our biggest sports newspaper. Works on spanish tv too. The gist of it is that he personnaly knows perez, and is a madrid vip so yeah. Here in france he's had multiple arguments with other journalists for overpromoting la liga and criticizing other championships, wich led to the disbanding of his collaborative website on european football. For the anti-barca hate aske the spaniards, he's too busy forcing the liga here to criticize them.

And as said he's a living meme...

>reporter for
>our biggest sports newspaper
nice journalistic standards lmao

> Marca is the Spanish newspaper with most sales, including general newspapers
You really don't want to start this debate.

I miss Siro Lopez tho he was kinda cancer but funny when he was on air
Cristina was on her days when he called pedretroll manipulador

Yeah it's pretty sad. And half of this newspaper's football pages are about PSG anyway at all time. It's basically a meme at this point.

Most Chiringuito guests are acting, including Roncero, but I believe that Alfredo Duro is legit insane.

youtu.be/__NGfFsME2A

yeah Hermel is a madridfag but he hates PSG a lot he was happy about farca winning yesterday tho
only Roncero and Jose Luis were butthurt

>that look in his eyes

Yeah he's legit insane or an oscars tier actor.

Late, but she just signed to appear in a similar program in another tv channel. Manolo Lama's new program in GolTv, I think.

But why the argument i cant read spanish