Alright Sup Forums need some real advice. What is the best...

Alright Sup Forums need some real advice. What is the best, most surefire way of someone losing weight except for literally starving themselves? What diet works best

Exercise

If this is the same guy from earlier we kind of already told you. Only healthy foods in small portions (don't eat until you are full every meal, that is too much), work out enough to burn fat but don't try to build large muscles, as that will add more weight.

Eating less calories than your body expends, 100% effective.

I'm afraid i'm not the same lad from earlier I'm afraid. Does healthy foods include things like potatoes? Steaks?

Ketogenic diet. Look it up. Not the method I used but the method current gf is using. She's dropping weight like mad.

Lower carbs.
150gram or less per day.
Get enough potassium, sodium, too.

That's it.

Depends on how it is prepared and what you add to it, like butter and what not. Just make small changes at a time. If you eat 3 large meals try to cut 2 down to smaller snacks, then have one larger meal or something like that. It varies depending on each person's needs.

Also, quit all beverages other than water. No more soda or juices. Coffee is probably okay if black, but a pound of sugar in coffee is just as bad as anything else. Sugar in general is your worst enemy when it comes to fat.

I was about 150lbs (I am 5'6'' manlet, i know) and over a few months I lost 20+ lbs by switching to water and only eating one proper meal per day (sometimes snack, but never a full 2nd meal.)

So if you are overweight right now, these steps will help you lose some weight for sure. If you are average weight and you are trying to go lower, it is harder to lose weight. For small pockets of fat, they are much hard to burn. Even at ~130lbs I still have some on my stomach, you just have to run/do cardio to burn it off.

You have to count your food. Just don't put more in than you burn out.

Limit your caloric intake to 1200 calories a day, or 1500 at most. There. You've lost weight.

I lost 90 pounds doing that. I gained most of it back in my last year of uni and the depression it brought, but I'm soon going to start losing it again. Just need to get my head screwed on a bit more right first.

Don't stuff your face and excercise. Why is this so fucking hard for people to understand? Two god damn things.

>What diet works best

Eat less, exercise more. Visit /fit/ they have a bunch of stickies regarding diet.

1 potato, 2 potato

Keto. Ditching soda will do you 5-10lbs, sugar and grains in general will get you the rest of the way there. I lost 20lbs in a month just through eating less than 20g of carbs a day, no calorie-counting, and no increase in exercise. Plebbit's keto page actually has some great info on how to diet

Calorie counting is torture, lifting weights turns fat into muscle with little weight loss, and cardio doesn't burn anywhere near as much fat as you'd like.

Everyone has a different chemical steady-state going on inside of them; deprive the parts that are replenishing your fats and the steady-state will change.

There is the very weird side-effect that your brain and blood chemistry get fundamentally altered, and you may notice a decrease in mood swings.

I have tried the Keto diet however I must have gone wrong somewhere as I initially dropped a stone in what I presume was water weight in a relatively short period of time, then I plateaued at just over 16 stone and i've been this way for a month now. I upped my exercise and eat only 1 big meal a day via the intermittent fasting method. I've considered weaving counting calories into my diet as well however I'm not sure how it would affect Keto/if it would help

Omit all carbs from this graphic to create a keto diet. Count your calories, lift weights, drink lots of water, and sleep well. Seriously just go to /fit/ and read the sticky. What I told you was just a tldr.

This is bullshit. As long as you are at a caloric deficits you will lose weight. Muscle mass doesn't appear out of nowhere and lifting does not make muscles bigger without a caloric surplus.

>lifting weights turns fat into muscle with little weight loss
>turns fat into muscle
Literally what

Work a physical job. Even if you're just picking up an extra 10 hours a week to do something where you're on your feet. Doesn't have to be hard really. Like warehouse picking. Walking an extra 10 hours a week instead of sitting on your ass will do wonders. And that comes with the added benefit of some extra fun money every paycheck.

No breakfast. Eat a large and healthy meal once a day, and a high protein snack for dinner. You're body will adapt. Walk everywhere.

If you do skip breakfast, make your big meal in the afternoon or early evening at the lastest. Eating a large amount of food before you settle down/rest is a bad idea.

I eat one meal as soon as I wake up, but choose a time that fits your schedule and lifestyle demands. Physical jobs might require you to adjust your time so you are at peak energy while working.

Lol diet.
Have 3 - 4days a week of intense physical activity, and not running. Lifting, rock climbing, and even simple bodyweight exercises or isometrics will work. For every day of exercise, have a day of rest because ideally you tear your muscles a little bit when you work out, and giving them a rest day allows them to repair themselves.

As for your diet, avoid processes foods, pop, carbs and sugars. If you must have sugar have fruit, but limit the amount you have. You should have lots of protein and nutrients, so this means veggies.Veggies like broccoli, kale, and beans are your friends. Fuck no to potatoes, I mean you can have one everyone and then but half your plate should not be starch. I recommend taking some supplemental vitamins and nutrients like fish oil. Whatever you eat, if you make sure you make it yourself from scratch ingredients you should be fine. Best is to count your calories but it is possible to simply eat smart doses of meals. You just won't lose weight as quickly. And stop snacking. Don't cheat yourself.

Changing either your exercise routine or your eating plan will only do so much. You have to do both if you want to see any progress.

Try to split that one large meal into at least two. No need to do something like 10 meals a day but one gorgefest every 24hrs is kind of a shock to your metabolism. Also don't fast. It forces your metabolism to expect less food and increase its efficiency causing weight loss to plateau. Counting calories is tedious but my idea of it is just to roughly gauge an appropriate range like 1200-1500kcal/day and try to stay within it. Its not super hard. No need to whip out the calculator and scale food has labels and you can google any other nutrition info for your estimates. Even if you are doing keto you still need to "count calories" that is not eat 3000kcals of proton and fat and think its okay because you didn't have any carbs.

Meth or opioids.

Here is what I do
Just work in construction like really
I eat what I want and dont gain weight
Everyday Pizza Burger or Kebap still in shape

Low carb high fat - lost 8lbs in 2,5 weeks untill now.

Quit eating sugar, flover, pasta, rice, potatoes basicly

First 48 hours is pain, because your body screems for sugar - just drink plenty of water, and keep doing that!

Andy Sixx's Log of Shit diet

Literally eating less and moving more.

You can eat ANY damn thing on the face of the earth, as long as you eat less of it than you move. Losing weight is simple shit.

>6607▶
>Alright Sup Forums need some real advice. What is the best
UTOX
Replace carbs with fats, lard and high energy fats like unhomogenised ghee ("pure" brand).
Fats don't get made into fats.
When you are getting more calories from fat then you do carbs, your body starts burning fat.

>ghee
For all the malnutrition in your country I'm surprised there so much shit to leave in the streets