>grow up

>prostate yourself
>prostate

Lol

this guy is slidding

slidding down my fucking throat...

>Thinking there's just one Logposter
Mature much?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

Actually, It has been proven that Andy's Log is art and that you must have a certain level of maturity and intelligence to appreciate it's subtle nuances. Those who are of a subnormal intelligence or maturity level cannot appreciate it, in the way they cannot appreciate a great painting or theater production. The Log is lost on them like a monkey trying to understand a Chekhov play.

andy sixx log of shit meme is funny af

This is where the rage comes from. The rage against the Log. Their lack of maturity means they become extremely frustrated by their lack of understanding and throw their toys out of the pram in anger at their befuddlement. Such posting to Log threads as "Kill Yourself" or "MODS BAN HIM!!" demonstrate this anger very well.

creamy logs ...

log of shit slidding down my fucking throat
mfw my phone autocorrects to slidding now

Dubbs Logged throat clogged

Protip: Take your own advice. If you had grown up, you wouldn't be posting this shit on Sup Forums this much.

I've learned so much today...

It is our duty to post Logs on chan. It was ordered by our supreme master andy sixx.

You think we do this for fun? You think this is funny? I eat at least 1 Log of shit each day it's the meal that gives me all I need to survive one day of hard work.
We eat logs so we can work longer, so we can eat more logs.

Trips slidding down your fucking throat

Clogged

What the fuck are you doing here? Can't you see you're not welcome?

this guy gets the steam dream

kids these days...

KEK

I shall refer you to the earlier posts regarding the maturity level needed to post in these threads. You, my son, are exhibiting no signs whatsoever that you have the required level of adult behavior or mature intelligence required.

steamy logs...

Dreamy Logs.

it's time to put on the big boy pants, kid

Lylog. What u want for dinner Mylog?

I wann omeloggo d fromage, un perro lognis oh an un loggo de escargo