He still rides the petroleum jew

>he still rides the petroleum jew
>he willingly spends $10,000 average per year on a vehicle

>implying i'm not sniffing my her arse on my screen

fuck your shit thread is that image part of a set?

>i can tow my boat with a bicycle

top kek

that being said, i ride my bike to work because traffic is awful

Yeah, I'm gonna ride a bike 45 miles every day to get to work and back.

Good one, city boy and/or neet.

I bike to work but still own a car. In general avoid talking to cyclists though because lot of us are massive faggots of the highest degree.

Bicycles are for children.

>fuck your shit thread is that image part of a set?

TANKS ARE FOR REAL MEN

>not being able to pick up women in your car

enjoy your eternal virginity faggot

I only use my car to travel somewhere close that i can go without taking a plane,use the metro for anything inside the city

>being such a failure of a human being you don't own and operate a vehicle
You deserve this

who spends that much money?

I walk but this
I wanna stick my nose between those cheeks after shes been cycling all day.

Is there a single white female who hasn't fucked black cock yet?

>that file name

-2/10 You fucked it up

>he doesn't have a $3,000 motorcycle
>he doesn't spend $5 on gas a week

>$10,000 average per year on a vehicle

What the hell are you talking about?
First, I got a lemon. It was only $2k and I've had it for 5 years.
Second, I only pay $50/month in gas.

10 grand might be the average if you include people driving LX cars and whatnot, but it's certainly not normal.

you can buy a corolla for 2-3 grand and you'd have a hard time spending more than 500 dollars a year maintaining it.

cars are cheaper than the bus if your fare is more than 2 dollars without a transfer.

>$10,000 average per year

More like $2000, including fuel

Well worth it my poor friend

I can't fucking bike 30 miles to work, dipshit.

>he willingly spends $10,000 average per year on a vehicle

nigga my parents gave me their old car when it was considered "totaled" because of hail damage
can't even see the dents from a few feet away but it would have cost like 7 grand to fix all the dents
and the car was worth 5k

so they got a check for 5k and gave it to me
win win for everyone

>10,000 a year
>Implying that's a lot

Fuck off, I can afford it so I drive one, none of your fucking business how I spend my money.

Average cost for a mid size sedan is 0.52 CAD per kilometer. The word average is important. Most $2000 cars will end up requiring repairs constantly. You are passing off your good luck as intelligence. Very low class behaviour.

Not really.

>insurance
>maintenance
>depreciating value of car
>inspection and registration

Lardass detected

C'mon, OP. Even Elliot Rodger owned a car. Think about that for a moment.

insurance and tag for my car is around 500 to 600 a year

It's not possible within reasonable time constraints. And have you ever biked a long distance wearing professional attire? Fuck that shit.

Anyone who thinks you can just get away with only owning a bike is a city-dwelling yuppie.

If I add up the total I've paid for my shitbox in the last 3 years it comes to about 7 grand. For being able to go wherever whenever it's pretty cheap.

>That one guy dismounting his bike and getting out of the way

Always vigilant.

Ever think he might have gotten laid if he rode a bike? Go to a racing event and bitches are ready for superior cyclist dick when they cross the finish line.

Yah.... If there is one thing that will stop you from getting ass is owning a car. Bitches hate men who own a vehicle.

I live on a 5,000-acre farm/ranch.

I usually drive one of pic related, but also a truck to go to the city, and a bunch of big-ass tractors and equipment that use diesel.

>insurance
$80 a month, times 12 = 960

>fuel
$15 a week, times 52 = 780

>depreciating value of car
bought it for $800, it's worth $2400 bottomed out, so I will always make a profit

>maintenance
dollar store oils, water, air pressure is free, maybe add $100 here if you need new tires, an extra $100 if you need a new battery, so = $200

>=
$1940

Literally worth every penny times 10.

Consider the bicycle jew.

>you can never travel more than a couple miles in any direction
>takes hours to do simple errands
>takes days to get anywhere of value
>stranded in the city like a urban nigger
>can never take a date anywhere
>literally virgin NEET pathetic kill yourself status
>gl;hf when it starts snowing, going uphill, riding in the mud

Unless you live in Holland or something where everybody lives in the same 1 mile radius, a bicycle is never advised

Car is mandatory for the USA

I actually have 2 vehicles registered at all times just in case there is some mechanical fuck up with one of the vehicles (which in 10 years of driving this has literally never happened)

It's your own fault for buying a McMansion so far away from your workplace. Take a bus and ride the last few miles.
Also, you keep your suit in your fucking bag. You sweat about as much anyway in your greenhousey car as you would on a bike in shorts.

i'd rather not be mugged by the drug dealers who run the streets of the shithole I live in

thanks though

maybe invest some of that car money into non corrupt police

Kek'd

>Wait 45 minutes for a bus, get off, wait 15 minutes, then transfer to another bus, entire event takes 1.5 hours
>Still have to walk the last 4-10 blocks to work, depending
>Carry a dry-cleaned bag on your back while cycling to work for 2 hours then change in the men's room like a child

Bicycle fags are literally more obnoxious and deluded than vegan PETA fags

You should all be gassed

I spend 660 dollars a year to insure a v8 sedan and put 20 dollars a week into it for gas. It's not that bad. I kinda need it because I live out in the boonies a bit.

>people who can't pass a simple driving test desperately trying to defend their life choices
kek
Cycling is an autistic form of transport. You are a laughing stock

Bike to work because it's a 10m ride at 4:30 am (most calming thing ever to bike on the roads with no fuck faces pushing against the curb/onto the sidewalk).

I agree with though. Whenever I see another cyclist or group I can't help but think, "Bunch of fags.", then it crosses me, that I must look like a fag riding my bike.

Story time

>be me riding home after 10 hours of work
>two wannabe hicks in a new ford pull out onto the sidewalk trying to get into the street cutting both the sidewalk and bikelane off
>maneuver around in front and make sure driver sees me as I see him
>fucking pushes his truck out just enough to clip the back 1/3 of my bike
>"HAHAHAHAH maybe you shouldn't bike then fag" they both laugh
>break his mirror off
>tries to swing at me through the window as other guy starts to unbuckle and get out
>boot fuck MrHelpingHand's diaphragm
>owner hops out
>boot fuck Owner's teeth
>"Instead of kicking you I should have really fucked you cunts up, and just got your liscense plate and got your right to drive and own a vehicle taken away. You can be charged with assault with a deadly weapon among all the road laws you just broke. Get the fuck back in your shitty new truck and get spinning you fags."

My family's affiliations with the bikers didn't make me some soft pansy.

>Canadian
>Work

Pick one

That's a poor argument. Some cheap cars can work just fine and when an even moderately major repair is required you can save a ton of money by fixing it yourself. I changed the timing chain and guides on one of my cars over a weekend and the parts were about 250 dollars. If I took it to a shop I'd probably have an over 1000 dollar repair bill once they factored in labor and everything.

I ride my moose to work

>motorcycle
>2015+1

I don't want to die.

WHATS WITH THE ANTI CAR SHILLING TODAY!?!?

>WHATS WITH THE ANTI CAR SHILLING TODAY!?!?

>Toyota Corolla
>2-3 grand

No one wants to drive a 2002 Corolla with 200k+ miles.

Depends where live faggot, what your occupation is, how far you live from thus said occupation. faggot.

>1995 Toyota Corolla, 143k miles, manual transmission
>$1000

Gets ~40mpg, parts are dirt cheap, easy to work on, reliable and cheap to ensure.

Jews ain't getting me on the 20-30k debt train for a car that does the exact same shit.

Insure*

>situational awareness

There is few feelings like ripping down the highway on a well tuned motor bike.

>all these people citing depreciation

All cars lose value. Especially brand new ones. If you don't want your car to be worth 1/4 what you paid for it in 5 years buy a used car that's already been hit with depreciation. You don't need a brand new car with a bunch of garbage features in it. Hell, most people would have all their car needs handled by a compact like a Civic or a small truck like a Ford Ranger. You don't need a brand new 5 series with heated and cooled seats and a navigation system that sounds like morgan freeman. It's fine if you want that but don't be surprised when in 5 years when you want a new car you're not getting much for it.

Drive a manual, faggot, then you can buy cars dirt cheap, because our generation is too scared to learn how, and the generations before us are milking us for enough money to buy new cars.

Toppest of keks. Sides obliterated user. Where did this occur. Also,

>that filename

I spend a lot of money on my car. But it's a hobby so it's all good. I actually have a 20min walk to work.

Make pics of your Corollas ass and eyes pham

if theres any rain on the road i'll hope you have your helmet on

>I actually have 2 vehicles
stupid amerifat never change

It's pretty common actually. I've got three.

I've got 2 cars. Stop being poor.

>25% unemployment
>lel canada work meme arrow

>It's your own fault for buying a McMansion so far away from your workplace. Take a bus and ride the last few miles.

Notice the fucking leaf.

Protip: jobs are in cities. You know what else in is american cities? Hordes of dindus. You think we live out in suburbia for the fuck of it? No, it's to get away from crime and vibrancy.

>He stole my bike

200k miles? nah, but you can pick em up for that price with 150k or less, which is still plenty of car left.
you could get an '02 but i like the late 90's better.

This

literally everything he described in his dumbass post is applicable to pretty much every first world country

>bicuckles

I live in Oregon, I'm not riding to work in winter m8.

Why do you like the smell of poo?

Dat ass is glorious

Do you know nothing of beautiful women? Their sweat is sweet and their poo is fragrant.

Roastie detected

I get 39 mpg in a 10 gallon tank.
That is ~390 miles per tank that currently costs me $20 to fill up.

So I spent about $30 a month on fuel.
Around $400 a year, if I assume extra driving.

Insurance costs me $80 a month.
$960 a year.

Maintenance costs me $60 every 5,000 miles. So I see service ~2 times a year.

Total yearly cost: $1,500 roughly.

Car is fully own, a 2010 Toyota Yaris, great rating, easy to repair, cheap, hauls a good load, etc. Cost me $12,000 new. Will last me another 10+ years.

literally came to this thread to save OP's picture and now its been deleted.

It cost me $500 for my hydrolic crane. $160 for one of my torque wrenches. $300 for my digital torque wrench. I tare apart and build cars as a hobby. When something happens with my 09 civic, I take it to a shop because I don't have an extra $10,000 laying around for specific tools I will only use once.

I had a 96 corolla for about 5 years. Without a doubt my favorite car I have ever owned. Had 400,000km when I scrapped it.