Where are all the 40k threads in b?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo
youtube.com/watch?v=3HvYrCFlSIc&t=1563s
youtube.com/watch?v=KyPjE1Sn-Ts&t=25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Purged

Go to /tg you mongoloid summerfag

mods are gears of war fans so they get rid of 40k threads because they think 40k stole chainsaws from gears of wars

chaos

Do people really still give Games Workshop their entire paycheck every week to play that shit?

how do i get into 40k though, i only started reading one of the one off books 'adeptus mechanicus'

...wat?

there was a whole thing about how 40k stole the chainswords from gears of wars and mods were huge GoW fans so they deleted any 40k thread for a long ass time.
because you know warhammer came out after gears of war 3 apparently

this is news to me... I mean, I never see GoW threads... I'm pretty sure no one plays that any more anyway.

do they even use chainsaws in 40k?

why does everyone talk about 40k and no warhammer? I mean warhammer before 40k.

>how do i get into 40k
Find local games shop.
Walk in with a "fuck my boi pucci please" expression on your face.
Be prepared to basically spend your last six paychecks.
You'll be good for the next two whole years, until Games Workshop decides to "fix" their rulebook (change the rules so you have to buy all new books).
And then you too can experience the thrill of spending three hours to complete two full turns per game because 50% of all 40K players are rule mongers who have to stop, page through the books, argue, measure, argue, page some more, line of sight with a rod, line of sight with a laser, argue, page through the book...

They use ChainSWORDS which is just about the most iconic weapon from the setting other than the bolter.

Warhammer Fantasy got sploded after it lost popularity due to GW stupidity.

well was years ago and it just stuck. after a year of all threads getting deleted people stopped caring and went to /tg/

there are chainsaws in 40k but usually in sword, axe, fist, glaive, boot, or some other form but the basic is there.
40k is more popular and if you wanna believe some theories warhammer is within 40k universe. theres the theory its in the warp so its cut off from imperium but sigmar is the emperor and the other theory is sigmar was actually a primarch and this is just worlds that havent been rediscovered or are within the warp

Or you know. Do what I do.

>Buy all your kits on a 3rd party site to get a 1/4 discount or there about
>Go to the local GW only for paint and brushes
>Game at a local club (easy enough to find)
>Save a lot of cash AND made new friends

I think you mean >CHAINFISTS4THAEMPEROR

Probably lost in the warp, infested by genestealers, orks, or chaos cultists.

... well, of course, Sup Forums IS also a den of chaos cultists, but that's hardly relevant.

It's expensive but the models are so much better than they used to be and actually more cost-effective.

I've played it off and on since second edition when they still had the SQUATS :D

is there literature for the lore? like novels? not rulebooks.

oh god yes. tons of books on both warhammer and 40k
whats nice is you dont need to start at a certain point so you can pick up any book and start reading. you'll pick up on the lore as a whole this way instead of needing to be read in some form of order

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9rNrQlXo

I started with this and I'm halfway done

Imperial Assassins for the win,
But naw tg is where you go for these threads.

Forgot image

nigger

>How type of people buy from here?

cloudiwatch.giveawaylisting.com

cool I'll look into it.
I play the RTS games quite a bit, but never played the tabletop or other spinoffs. but I love the lore and atmosphere of that universe.

good book. some basic suggestions would be horus heresy, ciaphis cain series, omnibus's (space wolves motha fukkka), last chancers and titanicus

l

WANT

Well, for me at least, 40k is more "original" in the sense in how it presents a rise and fall of man, one could say that the "Imperium" is one huge Irony, you know, Imperium truth then FOR DAH EMPERA'H.

Warhammer fantasy just seems like a Lord of the rings rip off when you give it a simple first glance, I am not saying it is thou.

More 40K

newest 40k hits the whole imperium being shit right on the nose with Roboute Guilliman coming back.
its nothing like what it was when the emperor was alive and is now the corruption it stood against

If you are lazy you could always go to lore channels

youtube.com/watch?v=3HvYrCFlSIc&t=1563s

youtube.com/watch?v=KyPjE1Sn-Ts&t=25s

Bring the lolichans of chaos!

Yay!

FUCKING HERETICS!!!

Oh cool, i'm not banned anymore

That's the plan.