Hello friends

hello friends

how much does Sup Forums smoke?

I get high when I wake up and also at night generally, kind of want to smoke less but I'm home all day and fuck it feels good to get high

also general weed thread I guess

whats a smoke

I don't smoke weed because I'm not a boring motherfucker lacking in personality.

Every stoner is only even vaguely interesting after they've smoked, and they's because they're such a dull beta bitch when sober.
KYS.

You're not wrong, that's why I want to cut down but the rest of my life is so shitty that I hate thinking about it when I'm sober

no

Do you Have any onion rings?

no

i used to smoke once a day for like 6 months, but now i never really want to smoke again
made me real complacent and im trying to find a new job.
i smoked again for the first time in 2 months or something and started freaking out and getting anxious.
i also got more anxious in general and that hasnt gone away.
anyone else feel the same way about it?

bro

Definitely feel you on that. I feel like weed is only there for you when you need it.

you in wisconsin?

I feel like my whole comfortzone and generally feeling comfortable in public/talking to girls is because of weed. I used to be so much more alpha, maybe its just me getting older, maybe its both.
I dont stop tho, I just drink when I have to face shit like this.

Long time weed smoker/stoner here. You re not completely wrong it's about 60-70 percent of them that are really boring while sober but not all of them
It depends on what else they are interested in and if it has anything in common with your interests

This, I don't smoke before going to a party, because I dont wanna be the dude not talking to people. Thats fucking lame, I never smoke before doing social-shit with people that I don't wanna be high around.
Before bed or with good friends that also smokes is fine.

Long term stoner. Weed can cause over thinking which leads to paranoia/anxiety, but there's super easy ways to avoid this. My go to is chewing a lol bit of peppercorn. Doesn't taste too bad an it works like a charm

I smoke everyday about 4 times a day. About 4 cones per session.

Same stoner fag. I tend to smoke before all social events because I'm not the most social sober person so I find them more enjoyable while high. Although if your goal is to socialize an have fun a bit of drinking is great for it

high rn

as in pepercorn stops anxious shit? or you do it to stop it temporarily?

That's a good amount for a session, you use large or small comes? Also you grow?

Yeaa thats what I mean, I want to be buzzed/getting drunk, but yeah if I also end up smoking before I usually have a really good time when I notice that no one cares that I am high.

I've smoked for 4 years straight, every single day or at the very least being dry for 1 day within those 4 years. Everything about being complacent dull and overthinking about dumb concepts is very accurate.

Fairly large, and straight. Don't grow, but have heaps of grower buddies.

>How type of people buy from here?

cloudiwatch.giveawaylisting.com

Well you are going places in life! Sitting around getting high when there is a whole world out there waiting to explore. I mean don't get me wrong, getting high helps sex drive and prevents procrastination, really helps you get important things done in life (sarcastic, as if). It's ok I'll take your opportunities too M8.

Its not permanent but it's an effective easy cheap short term cure. Also I'm pretty sure there's no permanent solution to it anyway

be honest, do you like your life right now?
im this guy, i didnt like uni so i dropped out and had a gap year, now ive quit uni and want to get into a trade ive stopped,
mainly drug tests possibly coming up, but i want drive and to not be complacent so i can be happier later.
never wanted to kill myself back when i used to smoke tho

I smoke like 𝒶 lot

Ahh makes sense. While living and growing in Cali I was going through 5-8 blunts a day(not a nigger just like how slow they burn) but now I live in the desert and good weed is scarce and expensive

Actually sativa makes me hyper and active. Unfortunately the public transportation here is a joke and to get to somewhere you can safely hike, bike and generally enjoy yourself requires driving. Kansas City Missouri

says the guy on b

I have a wax pen I take a drag form before class to help anxiety; normally I smoke one small bowl a night- if I have free time I'll take a dab and spend a few hours shooting the shit.

I'm a legal grower, I smoke a half joint every evening when my day is done.

If you use it too much you don't appreciate it as much