Waffle House employee here. Cook/relief manager. AMA

Waffle House employee here. Cook/relief manager. AMA

Have you ever tried to change your title to cock/relief manager?

do you like coffee?

Are Waffle House's really designated disaster shelters?
Also, what type of general lowlife/undesirable customers do you get on a regular basis? Crack heads, et cetera. Stories?

Do you make waffles?

>Waffle House
Nigger stories. Tell them.

Nah, but i once put cock master on my name badge. Alot of out managment are ESL so it went over their heads

Are the waffles good? I've never been, but I like IHOP waffles.

Do you live in Florida?

Do you serve blue waffles ?

More of a tea guy

Why do black people steal?

Yes we are required to stay open in cases of natural disasters. Where i live we get the occasional tornado *Noth Texas*. But the recent hurricane harvey was so bad most waffle houses in the houston/ galveston area had to shut down. Some of our employeea got paid to go down there to help with relief

WTF...you run a waffle house, you are not an English lord. Quit trying to be better than us.

No. Usually i make the waitresses make waffles and simple orders so i can drink bourbon in the back room

Do black customers really tip less? Or at all?

Asking as a foreigner. I've heard stories.

You know you serve great hangover food, yet make so much noise with the dishes. Wtf?

Texas

dubs has spoken

Not OP, but yes and yes. Don't forget dibibg and dashing and not tipping at all because you think you are talking down to them or not treat them liked african kings and queens.

Not him, but fuck you. Coffee tastes terrible, causes cancer, and stains your teeth. Tea is delicious and healthy. Conformist faggot.

Yes the waffles are good. If you ask nicely the cooks will put bacon or sausage in the waffles which i think makes them better. Salty meat with sweet batter, throw your eggs in it and fold it like a taco, kind of a rigged mcgriddle

How many people have been stabbed in your parking lot? Don't lie to me and say zero

No. Just bootlegged blueberry waffles. We once made a waffle with pot butter during the night shift on christmas though, that was nice

Why do you fail at life? Are you stupid, lazy, or both?

Cause they have black privalage

Not OP, but yes and yes. Don't forget about dinning and dashing and not tipping at all because they think you are talking down to them or not treating them like african kings and queens.

*phone gay

>if you ask nicely
Nigger, I am paying you to make me waffles. If I want bacon, I will yell BACON. That's your cue to add bacon, bitch.

Is that the Waffle House on 45th in AMA lol. Looks just like it

Tea is good, but does not replace coffee. I would not trade one for the other...but enjoy them at different times for different reasons

OP here. My first job was as a cook at a chinese restaraunt, so just got in a habit of drinking tea while i work. It feels cleaner and more refreshing, especially in the Texas heat. I drink coffee only on dates or as a after dinner drink

Holy shit, ya it is man! If you want some free food just come in through the back door tonight. Don't even knock, just come on in and I will be ready to make whatever you want for free.

Caught any customers or employees fucking ?

I prefer tea or coffee depending on the outside temp.

>patrician
respect

Yeah I worked at all of them. In A-Town. Good tips even for a cook. You take care of your customers and they take care of you. I even got head from a couple of waitresses in the back hahaha. Good times

ORDER UP!
Bacon Quarter Cheese plate
Order over medium
Triple scrambled plate
Waffle

what's it like serving rowdy nigger folk at all hours of the night?

>How type of people buy from here?

cloudiwatch.giveawaylisting.com

OP here. Black customers usually don't tip, and try to ask for everything free. Older black people are usually generous but the younger onea cause all kinds of mess. The other day a group of black couples ordered food to go, about 50$ worth. To go orders we charge a 10% surcharge which the waiter gets to keep as a tip. They orderd over the phone, then showed up to about 30 minutes later and said they were gonna eat there. They demanded us to remake their food cause it was cold, said the 10 % surcharge was fucked up, and said we were all racist and charging them extra and serving them cold food cause they were black. This shit happens all the time. Foreigners are shitty tippera but we tend to give them a pass since most countries tipping isnt really a thing.

>Looks just like it
every waffle house looks the same you retard

okay so you just got tea brewing on a back burner in a waffle house?

could a customer get some?

Well im a university student so i dont think i am to much of a failure

Does waffle house offer poached eggs?

underrated
drunk niggers washing up at 2am for food are not physically capable of not fighting

I am a lover of the waffle house

I always order the all star special
eggs scrambled
bacon well
has browns scattered well
regular waffle

keep doing gods work user

We sell typical black tea in a bag but i will give customers my green tea for free if they like

Yes, but just plain. We dont have benedict or stuff like that

uhhm exCUZE me. EX-KA-USSSE ME! Y'all didn't put syrup on mah second side order of biscuit n gravy AND ain't hardly no chocolate chip in my fifth stack of waffles I's wan it all re made and y'all is trippin if you think I'm gon pay for none of this y'all racist triflin motherfuckers tryna cheat a woman cuz she black nigga we was kangz back in pharoes in shit a hunned years ago
>whole black "family" (series of fatherless offspring) and church friends cheer her on

Got any pics of AMA bitches?

How many orders get the good ol' special sauce? Straight from the OP.

Ive seen people walk in at 6:30 AM opening up their 40 oz of steel reserve saying thats their breakfast. Homeless people always offer to wash our cars or other odd work for food. People taking shits and pissing at our dumpster. One mexican lady changing her babies diaper on our table. We had a stripper come in who would pay with money out if her panties. A employee was strung out on heroin passed out in his car during the night shift with his foot on the gas and his car erupted in flames. Young employees like to have sex by the dumpster. Two customers were doggystyling in the mens restroom amd i walked in on them and told all the employees and customers what they were doing and when they finished and left the bathroom the whoke restaraunt erupted in applause. One guy came in tweaking and pacing wearing blood stained clothes, he put money in the jukebox and left, turns out he hid a box cutter behind the jukebox he used to slit someones throat down the street. Ive been tipped in cocaine, jack daniels and blunts god knows how many times. My favorite thing tho was i was smoking a blunt during the night shift out front and at about 3:00 am a couple vans pulled up. Then about 15 people got out the vans wearing robs and they whipped out plastic glowing toy light sabers and proceeded to have a light saber duel in our parking lot and then just left

OP here. That is about 50% of our customers. I live in a mostly white and asian suburb so we dont get as mucj as that as the other waffle houses

Unfortunatly none since i am in view of customers constantly, i did once put vodka in the orange juice machine on new years eve. No customers complained

Why do you work there/live in a shit hole like that? Is it a big city?

I am from buttfuck no where in the USA, but I am glad I am away from shit like that. Humans are sickening when clumped together so tightly.

I shall never eat at one of these places.

because in foreign countries waiters are decently paid

First time I tripped on acid was at that waffle house. I started at memorial park and some how ended up at waffle house writing on napkins how I felt so I could remember it later.

Well we get treated as slaves b y most customers since we are in view and they shout demands at us as were cooking. So asking nicely is always a small but sweet gesture and makes us more willing to make your food perfect

I've enjoyed this thread so far

OP here. Yea if your a good cook you can get tip from regulars fairly consistantly. Id say at least at our waffle house 2/3 of the customers are regulars so if you can strike up a bond with them you can get decent tips. I get tipped more then the waitresses on some days

Do you guys serve blue waffles?

Is eating there safe, from a sanitation perspective?

I hate the call system. I feel like im in a Dr. Seuss book

OP here. I live in a suburb of Dallas so yes fairly big. I work there just because it's easy money and close to where i live. I will be leaving soon though to the town over to finish my degree. Even though its dysfunctional it has kind of a family charm, like the show cheers. Everyone knows your name, and the quirky albeit disturbing stories can make your day

whats the most best selling order?

Well its just waffle house and not applebees. You only work there when you have a criminal record or the government takes your baby. Im not saying you guts are subhuman and deserve it, more like its the only place poor people and niggers can feel like they are better than you guys.

OP here. Honestly it has a reputation for grossness but most restaurants are filthier then you think. The fact that you see everything makes you think it's super gross, but protip, most restaurants would fail a health inspection save for super fine dining and high end establishments. Health inspectors are kind of lenient cause they have to be. Think of it as like being a Special ED teacher, you give your brightest student a A+ but at the end of the day he is still in Special ED

Sure, sure. I understand that. Let me rephrase: Would you eat there knowing everything that goes on in the kitchen and the standard cleaning practices?

For breakfast obviously the all star order which is a bit of everything. For lunch and dinner it is the cheesesteak melt. Though when you put everything together, we probably sell more hashbrowns then any other order combined. were next to a community college so the stoner and college kids tend to order a la carte which is usually giant portions of hashbrowns, or double waffles. Black people and order white people typically order cheese eggs, grits, burnt bacon and raisin toast. Hispanics like t bone breakfast with overwell eggs, and asians like the pork chop dinners. Middle eastern and south asians usually just get waffles.

Waffle House employee has to have good stories. Also, everyone seems to talk shit about their food, I like it.

Not OP. A big deal is the mentality of the owner and managers ant the trashyness of the staff. I worked in restaurants where we cleaned the hell out of the place and it was spotless. The truth is that it is way easier to make a mess than clean up, so even if 3/4 employees and management are good....the last 1/4 messes it up faster than anything else. Most of your energy at the end of the night is covering for trashy fuckups.

OP. Honestly i would have to say no i would not recommend it. It is dirtier than even the chinese restaurant i worked at. It's hard to keep a 24/7 restaurant clean especially when we have to wash our own dishes, bust our own tables etc. Plus with the exception of weekend mornings and holidays there is usually only one cook so its kind of hard to cook 15 orders at a time and deep clean. So we tend to slack on the cleaning. Kind of wipe the dirt and crumbs off and were off. No real deep cleaning or sanitizing.

I appreciate the answer. I hope you end up victorious in all your future battles.

Yea, as i mentioned ill be moving to university next semester. Then i can evolve and become Alpha

You know the rules tits or GTFO

The WH in my city disappeared after the state banned smoking in businesses. I think businesses should be allowed to have smoking if they want it.

Get knowledge, fuck bitches

OP. Yea the manager that hired me was from Taiwan. Real strict asian style of managment and he loved cleanliness. He would ask me at the begining of the shift if i wanted to clean or cook. So if i said cook he would clean and vice versa. He also over hired since we have a fairly high turnover and a lot of employees are poor and don't have cars or druggies who aren't reliable so we would always have back up if needed in case of emmergency. Now all of our manager or Coptic Egyptian or Iraqi kurds and they understaff and over work us and never give us enough supplies or support so they can brag in meetings how their food and operation cost are higher then everyone else's. So we get overworked, understaffed and under supplied so the cleaning and efficiency gets skimped on so their numbers and profit will be higher then everyone elses. Middle eastern/ North African people as a whole have very big egos and hate to be wrong and loose, so we employees and our customers loose at the end so they can inflate their own egos

619 damn dat booty fine

Yea in the DFW area most cities have smoking bans and waffle house lost alot of money. People would post up, chains moke, gossip, order food all night and hang out. Kind of like a bar. Less smokers, less tips, less attractive waitresses since the pretty girls go to better places for better money. Kind of lost a lot of business and decent clientale. I agree with the exception of like kid or family orientated places, owners should be allowed to have smoking sections. I mean it is 3:30 AM and people are drunk, leaving the clubs with munchees, no kids or family will be hanging out in waffle houses at that hour. Just smokers and drunks

Do they hand out Purple Hearts there or do you all wear ballistic vests?

I Got you bro

Nope. Just little pins and buttons to celebrate holidays. Just strategically place them over vital organs in case you get stabbed or shot.

The worst part about working there though is the meal policy. They automatically take out about $20 from your check for meal credit. Even if you eat it or not you still get it taken out of your check. You can't take it home either, you have to eat it on site. And there are still items you have to pay for *steaks, chicken, pork chops, cheesesteak, country ham, pie, apple juice, chocolate milk,

Do they bring in cousins or brother-in-laws to "work", but they dont do shit and try to sleep with all the white waitresses?

Yes. My manager brings in refugees from iraq to work and my district managers wife, sister in law, and about 10 people from his church work there, three of them in managment posistions. The egyptians while stubborn, are actually hard workers and decent acting. The iraqis are lazy as hell and will lie right to your face. My boss told a employee she will never succeed in life cause she is a woman, then fired her when she reported him for " lying and gossiping"

has anyone ever tried to order blue waffle?

Yes, stoner kids think its hilarious to ask for blue waffles. Then they blow their fat vape clouds and fidget spin non stop

Used to be the same my dude.
I developed a pretty nasty drinking and roxi habit because I was left to my own devices all the time.

Btw fuck Christmas my dude

Yea, drug and alcohol use is already extremely high in the food service industry but waffle house takes the cake, it was worst when they allowed smoking since dealers would just post up and chain smoke all night meeting clients

Waffle House was honestly a fucking tight gig.

>Railing 100mg of Roxi off the bathroom sink
>Drinking a four loko poured in a cup above the grill whole I'm working.
>Regular customers that tip $5 for cooking their steak right

But Jesus Christ when it rains, it pours.

The call system on my shift eventually degraded into bumbling nonsense between my waiters and i. Just to keep it interesting

Fucking spot on lmao

People get on these foreign habibs for hustling, but its ingrained in American culture that owning/managing convienience stores, gas stations, bottom tier restaurants are degrading. "I would rather work in an office or a bank or some white color shit". Because people give no respect to these jobs, habibs and sand niggers jump in and do their thing. Not talking trash, just a thought.

Lol I'd leave and have a waiter cook for like 2 hours while I went and hustled up drugs and went to the liquor store

Yea on the slower shifts i just read their tickets, but it gets frustrating on the busy shifts. To keep us *cooks* entertained we will tell the waitresses they called it wrong and messed us up or tell them someone stole their order. Its funny to see a bunch of old senile redneck woman go at each others throats for a perceived stolen waffle

Lmao same