Rekt thread bois

rekt thread bois

I remember hearing about this.

People kept breaking into his store so he started sleeping there with an AR15

absolute legend

How all niggers should be taken care of

Every white man should carry to put down the inevitable nigger animals they come across. These men are heroes.

agreed

WTF is going on here. His skull is broken so his sinuses are moving with them? Is there a xeno in his face?

Sneaky little nigger.

I don't eat, sleep, or shit without it

Of course, dude. This is the very foundation of evolution in action.

He probably faceplanted in an accident and crushed his face. What you are seeing is air escaping his sinuses and forming air pocket(s) under the skin on his face.

It's very likely a deadly injury without immediate treatment and corrective surgery.

Is there a clip anywhere of a nigger killing a white man for trying to rob him? If there is I really would like to see it

That's like asking if there's a video of a fish flying into a river and carrying away an eagle.

You have to wait for opposite day.

So for whatever reason the problem really is as simple as because niggers ?

Kek he prolly was trying to sell some crack he found in some dead niggers pockets

Sucks for the white person but at least the nigger is dead

In America, you can be put to death over petty theft.

Well, that's false, but if it were true, I promise you, the amount of petty theft would drop DRAMATICALLY

>WTF?It is true?

cleanglass.unioffice.net

Nerve gas

what is it with third wolrd countries and thise electrical lines?

wtf man, this is too brutal even for rekt.

That was some weird-ass tranny that got stomped for being aggressive, wasn't it?
I seem to recall something to that effect.

Don't fuck with an old guy who can shoot

SO many times people get shot just for theft.

And as far as your promise, you would be going against a lot of data. I don't want to go digging up documentaries but you're basically flat wrong.

1. If you notice the guy in black shoots first
2. If you try to take my stuff, why do you have any rights? You just chose to break the law

Ugh.

filename lol

>WTF?It is true?
Is it true that they're cheap crap and not worth anything? Yes. Yes it is.

Pinko liberal spotted. No wonder there's a fucking crime spree.

Supplementary camera angle for maximum rekt.

In most place sin Europe he would have been arrested for murder, let that sink in and then look at the crime surge in Europe

I love this form of justice.

Moar like this please 9/10 post.

Nope. Reasonable force. Villan had one gun, draws a second, got shot.

I suggest you do some research, then.

Yep

he waited 35 years for one moment

what do you earn by posting this? does anyone click on this?

He was put to death for pulling a gun and threatening a life. It was his actions that justified the shooting.

But when it came the security guard stepped up the the mark and wasn't found lacking. Kudos. Did the world a service.

>looks at his shoes, socks, and pants

He's doing it to himself.

I remember when people were throwing shit fits on message boards about it, having to explain to pussified normies that he was using her to break line of sight, and not as a barrier, to get a chance to pull his gun and ventilate the bastard.

What was it?

typical liberal response from the criminals perspective. let me fix it so it's not sooooooooooo nigger.

In America you work hard for the things you have. If someone wants to take that away from you, you have the right to defend yourself and your property however you see fit.

Did the other guy make it the one in the white shirt?

did he hit with that first shot?

MODS!

He was put to death for threatening someone with a deadly weapon, you fucking idiot. He played a stupid game and won the top prize in the stupid contest.

Wat

I don't think the security guard was even shot. The nigger robber was shot like twice at least.

They don't know how electricity works

Difficult to say, as the wannabee thief was kept going by adrenaline, including the barrel roll. But he certainly hit him with at least one as the collapse in the revolving door shows.

The guy at the bottom of the screen was he killed or did he just get wounded? I saw that guy in the black running out the door was killed but the other one did he make it? Follow the thread back to the video it is the pickpocket one...FFS man

Some states you're allowed to use deadly force to protect property. Not all. Texas is one.

I was wondering if that last shot in the back was unnecessary and unheroic

noting warms my heart like seeing dindonuffin like this get wasted.

Nah!

probably get banned or this one but fuck it

Story?

another one

Spur of the moment the guard mag dumped. How did he know the guy with the gun wasn't about to pivot and open up again?

It's not as if he chased him into the street and shot him in the back as he ran away

dude stop you fucking sicko
there are some limits

this one is brutal

perfect.

You're making me hungry

That weak posture. He looks like he's about to rub his hands together.

this
I'd like to see you faggots dealing with a situation like that, it's retarded to ask for perfect assessment of something that goes so fast

I Keked, love gun accidents

Jesus Christ this is freaking me out
what is he even trying to accomplish?

Not while he still has a gun in his hand.

You see, all that shit about not shooting someone in the back is for when they are unarmed and running away. If someone is not only armed, but brandishing the weapon and has threatened with it, then it doesn't matter what they do at that point, any attempt they make at fleeing is simply them trying to flank you, reposition behind cover, or some other military tactic, obviously.

tl:dr: When they have a gun out committing a felony, it doesn't matter what direction they're facing, they're a threat.

Nice digits, comment thread

make me

Niggers gunna nig

Brutal

last one this one made me sick to my stomach they are literally swimming in the blood of all those tomatoes

Niggers gunna nig

I guess you're right

the adrenaline probably wouldnt let you stop

They need some PSAs.

wtf dude why do you even have that

Niggers gunna nig

Not equality filename

This

i like to see you faggots post a worst image then this

>he ate the sacred Bannana of the dindu tribe

LMAO as an electrician in a big plant thus is hilarious