FA:Logan Ryan drawing interest from Pittsburgh
NE:Report: Pats mulling Butler for Cooks swap
CHI:Report: Bears have offered Alshon $13M/year
FA:Report: Browns agree to terms with WR Britt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/839851441334419457
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chris Mortensen @mortreport

>Kirk Cousins appealed personally to owner Dan Snyder for a trade but was basically told not to get his hopes up, per sources.

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

SIGN A FUCKING CORNER BACK YOU FUCKING RETARD WE FINALLY HAVE SOME SPARE SHECKLES FUCKING DO SOMETHING

McCourty for Cooks

Cap it

>FA:Logan Ryan drawing interest from Pittsburgh

Oh hell no

>Glennon
I don't know what to think anymore

fuck man Kirk is a good guy, hope he gets out sometime

>help is on the way

>Torrey Smith

We've been trying to build the secondary by overpaying 2nd rate shits for years now and it got us nowhere. Look no further than Tramon Williams or Sheldon Brown.

No. Bill isn't going to swap a player with that much guaranteed money set aside for him.

>CHI severely outbid field for Glennon
a million keks

DESEAN TO TAMPA

>CLE:Browns add J.C. Tretter to reworked interior
Nice

Yeah Dan is still mad at shannahan for some reason. How do you fire someone and hold a grudge? I hope Captain Kirk refuses to play.

eagles haters out in full force today, it seems
these cucks i scared, i can smell pussy, they know we have a franchise qb and are shriveling up like the jews
torrey smithis just smokescreen, it isn't even final

Bengals did the same thing with Palmer years ago until Raiders decided to trade the house for him.

Guess the Rams will be drafting a WR in the 2nd round

I was afraid the Jets would overpay for Glennon but Chicago did it first.

>Still chasing that first owl and thirsty as hell
The post.

Are the Redskins the most hateable team in the league right now?

Someone tell me about Kenny Britt.
All I know about him is that he's 6'3.

>he think Alshon will pick Wintz over Luck

I wonder if he likes that

there is nothing wrong with chasing after an owl
eagles haters are literally this exhausted of ideas; sad!

We have so much cap space i hope they push for pryor. Why the fuck would they give woods that much. God i hate this team

The owner, maybe. Even tho I think Spanos deserves more hate.

saints acquired ted ginn

does this mean cooks is gone?

Saints signing Ted Ginn and AJ Klein

Hateable owner, but how in the hell could you possibly hate the team?

Who is worse, Jed York or Dan Snyder? Both seem like petty pieces of shit

Hes wr2 material

Also SF to sign Malcolm smith

Not very good

If they don't get Cooks or Alshon, it's a worthless offseason.

>tfw your ceiling is a first round exit
fucking burn it all jerry
im about to be a texans fan

he was always going to go, they just want to maximize his value. if nothing else materializes i assume they'll take the titans 18th overall pick.

yes

>owner
Yeah, that's what I meant. I've nothing against the players and coaches themselves.

The Jets are in full tank-mode, they won't pay for anyone.

>Evans and Desean Jackson
>Humphries and Brate in the middle
>Doug, Rodgers, Sims in the backfield
>Whoever we draft

Sweet fucking jesus. Jameis is gonna throw for 6,000 yards

Sooo thirsty

Nix that

Who is worse, Snyder, Spanos, or York?

Why would he do that?

That's just going to make Dan Snyder want to roast his nuts even harder.

Eagles fans are idiots, even more than the Eagles front office.

If they sign Jackson it's very likely that they draft McCaffrey and say goodbye to Doug.

haven't they been saying bye to doug for 2 seasons now?

Trade makes more sense for the saints

Quality safety to rebuild a defense around, they already have a great corner who injured himself last season.

Pretty much

His numbers from last year don't seem terrible. Or was he just the best player on an awful Rams team?

He looked ok two seasons ago

Plus none of us want to see him in a pats jersey which is what will happen

seething

Daily reminder that Dan Snyder made a fortune being a Wall Street Jew, bought a team that won three Superbowls and turned it into dogshit forever while jacking up the price of everything and is even hated by his own coaches and players. If that fucker isn't the most despicable owner in football then I have no idea who is.

What's the likelihood that the Browns bring back Phil Dawson? I miss that bald son of a bitch.

none of us really want to see players there, so fair enough

the bucs are looking for a pounder, not a shifty all purpose guy
lat murray

Holdout when

Just a heads up
Nick Fairly and Eddy Lacy will be headed to the Raiders. Source: I'm psychic

I hope the pick up Hyde too

>Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

>The belief is that the #Saints will be able to trade away WR Brandin Cooks by this afternoon. #Patriots, #Titans remain in the mix.

Only 15mil is guaranteed so it's not that bad. Plus it's definitely better than signing goddamn D-line depth again

They just gave him a new contract last offseason, so no?

Contract involved two years' guaranteed pay but because but the adderall incident voids that and the Bucs can cut him without having to pay the rest of his guarantee.

The shifty all-purpose guy is exactly what Koetter wants in his offense.

Spanos is the worst, he's maintained a shitty organization and recently stabbed all his fans in the back because they wouldn't buy a stadium for him.

Dan Snyder is next because he's running off a franchise quarterback simply because he liked RG3 more. Jed York isn't much better since he ran off Harbaugh but remember that Kaepernick was Harbaugh's pick over Alex Smith. Baalke and York wanted Alex Smith to remain as the starter and it was this conflict that set the stage for the rest of the dysfunction with Harbaugh.

Cooks is staggeringly overrated.

He looks just above average with Drew Fucking Brees chucking it to him

Well fuck. I was hoping the Browns would offer a contract to Fairley but apparently they don't give a fuck.

to be fair there are only so many passes to go around on a loaded offense

and brees for all his strengths does not have a good deep ball on the road

>Torrey Smith
are you fucking kidding?

well tom brady is better then drew brees so he'll be that much better

You have no idea what you're talking about. See

A perfect breakdown. Well done sir.

interestingly enough, cooks' splits are much, much worse on the road
it's a stopgap signing mang, only $5 million a year. if they fail at getting jeffrey, then we can be sad together

>how do I reply

I trust Harbaugh over York when it comes to football choices, one 8-8 season doesn't warrant a firing when you've taken the team to the owl and multiple conference championships

Look how many shitty seasons the gnats had with coughlin

twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/839851441334419457

WE MIA KHALIFA NOW BROS

Would the Redskins take back RG3?
I don't think anyone wants him in Cleveland anymore.
Would make for a hilarious carnival trade.

why do iggles fans insist this man is elite when all evidence argues the contrary?

They didn't fire him over the 8-8 record, there was more to it and we'll probably never find out unless Harbaugh bothers to spill the beans.

>Ian Rapoport @RapSheet

>Source: The #Patriots are working on a deal to bring back versatile DB Duron Harmon. It’s expected to happen. More secondary action.

Haha I wonder how many of the players she will fuck the night before the game haha

I just don't get why the Patriots are going to trade an elite CB for a #3 target. Brady always forces it to Edelman and Gronk in tight situations, and they still have Hogan and Mitchell who are decent. How much better does this really make them?

Literally who?

>Bandwagoning a BAD team

Chip Kelly running the show gave them PTSD and they would worship literally anyone who took over after him.

They'll be over it by next offseason when their team doesn't get any better.

>Cooks is staggeringly overrated
>above average
You're staggeringly retarded

>player is underrated one year then overrated because he broke out with a good QB

>>>reddit
this is an angela white territory

Cooks is about a million times better than Edelman ever was.

False

I'm sure the 8-8 was the excuse to pull the trigger, by all accounts York hated Harbaugh. The dude is crazy intense, but he clearly knows what he's doing. The dude wears the same kind of pants all the time so there's one less thing to think about other than football kek

>James Palmer @JamesPalmerTV
>It appears Calais Campbell to Jacksonville isn’t as firm as it was last night. I’m told Denver, his hometown, could be back in the mix.

>calais campbell and von miller rushing AFCW QBs

she was already one of us bro

was just in denial for a long ass time

Sure but will Brady throw to him?

Then you have no idea what you're talking about. Edelman is fucking garbage even when you look at his stats and if Tom Brady didn't exist he would probably be scrubbing shitters at Wendy's or something. To even imply that he's on the same level, let alone better than Cooks is an unreal level of retardation.

>casting pearls before swine

(no)

Why does the Draft feel like forever away.

>A.J. Klein to the Saints
>Ted Ginn Jr. to the Saints
yeah well fuck you too, you're both dead to me

>NFC EAST TEAMS COMBINE FOR 12 OWLS NOT A SINGLE BIT OF HELP FROM THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE
L O fucking L, but this is the year right guise?

excellent

Bill isn't trading Butler, he'll trade McCourty or package a player with our 1st pick.

They're re-signing Harmon to do this.

Harbaugh is an actual autist. I mean like autistic in a medical sense, not just an imageboard meme, he does insane shit all the time at Michigan too. Obviously he understands football but I wouldn't be surprised if his autism rubs others the wrong way. I remember listening to that interview he had with Cowherd and ended up thinking this is the biggest sperg I've ever seen in professional sports.

The problem here is that Gronk is a permanent injury risk and Edelman is 31 and goes into free agency after 2017. Now add Amendola, who's likely going to play his last season with the Pats and the team can have some WR issues next off season

Good luck with all the drops saints

>AJ Klein
I dont care about a 3rd rate Kuechly knock off
>Ginn
there goes our best receiver tho

Fuck I miss that guy. He also loved judge Judy and sat in the gallery. The NFL just doesn't have guys like that anymore. And he was good to my nanners.

Gilmore is honestly better then butler, who for obvious reasons has sentimental value. Gilmore is a big physical richard sherman type. you can tell when that patriots play the bills how much the respect his abilities. i would be very sad if both butler and hightower were gone.

>edelman is garbage

retard detected, let me guess jets fan?