Fooken disgrace

Which are the biggest refballs of divegrass history? I mean full on refballing, not just one offs hurr Nani should not have been sent off, durr Uefalona should have a pen after Iniesta was not sent off, Henry handballed, LCIM dived

>Uefalona - Chelsea
>Uefalona - PSG

are the obvious was, I don't recall South Korea being that bad. Some Halal/Jewentus fixtures perhaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVETYCRPwIs
youtu.be/70YBjA0bLFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the hungayfag that wanted to make the barcelona out celebration thread
AYYY LMAO

I hope you enjoyed the game, you probably lost a few weeks of life with the last 8 minutes top keks

literally have no idea what are you talking about

thanks for the bump I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=nVETYCRPwIs

RVP getting sent off for absolutely nothing against Uefalona. Hmm, starting to see a pattern here.

>literally have no idea what are you talking about
>i-it wasn't m-me, it was another butthurt hungarian
AYYYY LMAO

have another bump of shame hahahaha

> I don't recall South Korea being that bad

youtu.be/70YBjA0bLFM

The scary part is that America was right all along.

I do remember the fevernova though

one off, like dani alves fouling pogba

>I don't recall South Korea being that bad

fuck you

olympique lyon - dinamo zagreb

Barcelona vs psg wasnt nowhere near barcelona vs chelsea. Completely comprehensive referee bad calls that happens all the time. Yes they do suck, but this was no match fixing. All salty faggots are only saying stupid shit
>muh mascherano hand
Psg hand before that was like the hand of villareal which was given to real madrid but not to barcelona
>muh first penalty
That is totally a penalty. Players often exagerate to sell better, but this was an obstruction of he player, he even stretches the fucking body. If it wasnt inside the psg area would be a fault without any controversy.
>muh dimaria thing with no replay.
The fuck you are talking about, i saw replay with no problem, dimaria choked blew the shot and masche also commit fault but had no influence over the shot, that was just dimaria choking. It isnt obvious that it was a fault, most people thought it wasnt but masche is also a retard exposimg himself. Reasonable error.
>muh second penalty
Yeah that was based rat king diving but also referee error within the margin of reasonable errors. He was far away just as the sideline referee and suarez fooled him. Not fixed.

Not gonna even mention all the retardness of "offside goals" and the likes, just watch again the replays and learn the offside rules.

>joden still buttmad

This. 6 goals in 1 half, fuck right off pls.

hahahaha

I agree about Chelsea but mainly because Drogba and Ballack had the balls to call out the ref on his bs. Still, PSG was refcucked back and forth.

More than refball, it looked like the Argentina 6-0 Peru game or the Pact of Gijón.

>muh Ovrebo

In some sense I do believe PSG was punished by ovrebos legacy, he put the Uefa into the lona, now it is perfectly normal to help Barca when they are in need

>also now you remember normies going about if you love football you must love ueafalona

>referee is supposed to make sure Barcelona goes through
>doesn't call blatant Ballack handball in 4th minute
>sends off Abidal for fuck all even though Barcelona (the team he's supposed to protect) couldn't record the shot on target the whole game
>in the dying moments of the game Iniesta flukes a winner out of nothing

>"i-its the referee I swear, fuggen disgrance n shiet"

> not mentioning the penalties not given for Chelsesa
> muh beta stuttering meme

com'on Senad

Can we stop and realize that refereeing is hard and they're awful at it? A team with more possession and attacking more will always be more likely to receive "help" from refs.
And guess which team is known for meme possession?

I think yesterday was even worse than Stamford Bridge, the only difference is that the ref was better, had control over events.
besides PSG are pussies

oh look the butthurt hungarian lmao

>an unintentional handball is on the same level as literally not calling 3 penalties for chelsea, 2 of which were in the box with a defender bringing the attacker down

Successive refballing against USSR national team in eurocups and World Cups.

>I don't recall South Korea being that bad

You're either:

a)Underage
b)Moron