Wormwood is coming. All you who post your immorality here will suffer the 7 years tribulation...

Wormwood is coming. All you who post your immorality here will suffer the 7 years tribulation. This Saturday marks the end of our earth. Finally breathing the last breathes of the known world. You have received your final warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

popnewsmagazine.com/end-of-the-world-scheduled-for-next-saturday/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ha ha ha. Sure thing bud. Im guessing top leaders around the world and billionaires would be leaving this planet if it were true. Plus I hope the world ends so fuck u.

Putting your faith in the one's who make deals with the dark. You have a small mind. You deserve the fire.

I'd rather believe in someone who can protect us than a man with a cowboy hat.

popnewsmagazine.com/end-of-the-world-scheduled-for-next-saturday/

Planet X is coming. Cloaked with darkness and supernatural phenomena, he will arrive soon. Finally the end of suffering. Finally the end of degegernacy, poverty, filth, murder, rape. After 7 years it will all be over.

Cringe

Yes. Indeed. Crying at your sinful nature. Cringe at the fact and the truth that the pain you will suffer will remind you of all inequities you committed here. Lost soul.

OP I agree. You want this don't you. So do I. This calamity will end it.

Sweet, I guess I dont have to clean the house now.

Sit in silence and reflect on your life as the sky darkens.

If my last digit is odd then this is true.

And its a seven

7 years tribulation.

Go back to where you belong.

Receive your mark, 666

I come from another place.

I was born with that number in my s.s. card, I was primed since birth my dude

>You BEAST
Plus, don't I need trips with 6?

Primed for the end. Yes.

i was going to suggest he hang from a rope, but sending him back to fantasy land works too I guess.

>HEATHEN!
Solomon the King asked for 666 shekels of gold from his kingdom, and he is one of Gods favorites.

I have already hung, burned, flayed, disembowled, and mutilated in death. I have come back to warn the masses once again of this day

Solomon, shien horienth, gosteth gelvalhal, morin zomt shillemehiech

Angels teach you to talk like that?

Meglieglhal zont oreinyher fornt someth cunstienthilienshal. Orvfer demeeeinth

no, you should know who I AM if you were with the one who is.

He'll stand outside and shoot at the meteor.

>end of degegernacy
>degegernacy
degenerate.

These digits can not lie

Thank fuck dude. Time to party

>Wormwood
who? sounds like a cheesy metal band from the 80's or sumthin

>I'd rather believe in someone who can protect us
and who would that be?

so.. as I asked you earlier, if nothing happens, then will you post a thread stating that you were wrong?

ZIONS PROPHECY

the sky darkens everyday breh, it's called evening.

I will no longer exist

>Legit question
OP please tell them, and be honest.

>I come from another place
a mental asylum?

you having a fit, mate?

>words from scrolls
Interpret the prophecy for us lesser minded peasants.

.. and who is that? never heard of him.

that's kinda sad tbqh senpai desu

Ayy lmao

The fucking larping is bleeding from Sup Forums and /x/
Get the fuck out my board, you stupid "illuminated" faggots.

The fuck is wormwood and why should I stop fucking this flesh light and listen to you?

My purpose is to spread awareness about the Corinth and the remaining days have counted down to this. If anyone is weary enough to listen, the 3rd trumpet will sound on gionshienthen and commence the entry of wormwood into this planets solar system. It's target is earth.

>huh?
ancient tongue, probably he is possessed, or learned it from angels which means he is prophet, or is crazy of course because none of that shit is real, heh.

Seinth, Zion, Ramarkith, Kith, Philiem, Hamellehech

so YOU are the king then?

news from 2015, hahahaha search in google 23 september 2015, same history...

What date will you pull out your ass when this one fails to come true?

I'll fight this shit to death like fuck you bruh - you can't hurt my friends or family. Wormwood? Motherfucker I might hate this earth and everyone on it but fuck this. Either I make it a better place, or I'll end it. No phony motherfucker is gonna take that away from me)))

The mighty one, God the Lord,
Speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.
Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth.

Our God comes and does not keep silent, a devouring fire is before him,
And a mighty tempest all around him.

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth.
He calls to the heavens above and to the earth, that he may judge his people

"Gather to me my faithful ones, who made a covenant with me by sacrifice!"
The heavens declare his righteousness, for God himself is judge.

1 Asafs-sálmur. Drottinn er alvaldur Guð, hann talar og kallar á jörðina frá upprás sólar til niðurgöngu hennar.
2 Frá Síon, ímynd fegurðarinnar, birtist Guð í geisladýrð.
3 Guð vor kemur og þegir ekki. Eyðandi eldur fer fyrir honum, og í kringum hann geisar stormurinn.
4 Hann kallar á himininn uppi og á jörðina, til þess að dæma lýð sinn:
5 "Safnið saman dýrkendum mínum, þeim er gjört hafa sáttmála við mig með fórnum."
6 Þá kunngjörðu himnarnir réttlæti hans, því að Guð er sá sem dæmir.[Sela]

just wait, friday afternoon a shit ton of higher ups ghost themselves.
the tech in solar warden is very real, who ever was lucky enough to make the connections necessary will be ver yfar away.

or 1/2 a mile or more under ground

Ya'arim, Ha'am, Veyokiyach, Shedvaro, Vetorato, Omdim.

In every language, this scripture is pure and tells of the coming of Our Lord.

All Muslims will burn

what does that have to do with what I said?

Icelandic? really?

god you sound like a fucking edgy faggot kek

Chelien meres orf ereinhiem

cringe

oh cool op posted some dumb jibberish

>Crusades please
He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid = Ya'arim, Ha'am, Veyokiyach, Shedvaro, Vetorato, Omdim.

Muslims should fear this saying as it is the Dajjal to them, so please wtf you sayin nigga

To what end? Takes decades to even reach pluto, nothing worth shit in any direction for light years and taking refuge within the earth itself is even more retarded. This isn't the Sci-fi channel bro, if it happens nobody's getting out alive.

unless you already knew that ...

>tfw the only reason you want the world to end is because you're a fucking loser

Yeah cause you've got so much going on faggot

My occupation is done here. I bid you all Farwell.

Projecting much kek

oh you're done with your faggot larp finally

please kill yourself since you're no longer busy

shut up please

damn so you are just a grimoire obsessed larp

yuh almost had me convinced breh

Much as I would love it if it was true.
The very fact that you are predicting it means it isn't.

(Matthew 24:36)

Now we are in the Season since Israel was refounded in 1948? That primed the clock.

It can happen any day or any time since then, to be sure.

But predicting a specific day is just foolish.

The tribulation is supposed to come upon us like a thief in the night.

No one is supposed to expect it.

Besides considering how many are expecting the Rapture to occur first (A total lie.)

The World IS primed to be deceived when Wormwood or Anti-Christ DOES finally happen most will be celebrating it as the mistaken SECOND COMING of CHRIST. (Again another lie)

But hey when you see a Super Natural being standing on MT ZION claiming to be Christ here to Rapture you away? Well THEN you will be in the middle of the Tribulation.

But be aware that when that actually happens other events will be going on too.

First there will be a great falling away from Religion.
Then
The World will declare peace peace peace,

The Moon will be red as blood.
The Sun will be darkened as if covered by sackcloth.
A third of the Waters will be turned red as blood. A third of the grasses will be burned up. AND a third if all flesh will die.

Anti-Christ arrives some where in the middle of all that, again not as a Human but as a Super Natural Being.

Anyway here is hoping it IS Saturday, but because you are all predicting it? Odds are against it.

Yeah that's about the answer I expected, your response to some user stating the obvious proves the original point. And yeah I don't have shit going on my life is pretty chill, I'm actually rooting for this catastrophe though because I think humanity has just failed utterly

>fucking logical sense
yep I agree, now I wish OP would elaborate more or I am afraid he is a stoned shaman in need of meds.

>being THIS into the larp
dear fucking lord you're a crazy person for sure

> I'm actually rooting for this catastrophe though because I think humanity has just failed utterly

rephrased:

> I'm rooting for this catastrophe because I think I have failed utterly in life

The object in that picture is not an asteroid, it's more like a planetismal of some kind.

I don't know if dude is larping or not, but he just pretty much time lined the bible with the end if it goes biblical, which requires us to assume the bible is right. I think all the theories that revolve around it are quite interesting even though I don't relijun

I hope the world ends too op, but I doubt it'll end anytime soon.

Would you sign over to me all your worldly goods as of Sunday morning? I mean, no harm since we'll all be dead. It'll be funny, do it!

REF 2170

I have been called far worse by far better Anons than you.

But it IS the season for tribulation to begin.
According to Prophecy.

But I am disagreeing with OP as to his prediction of a day.

I gave you the warning signs and it can happen any time now to be sure.

That is not Live Action Role Playing.

Just a plain and friendly warning.

So enjoy your weekend.

But trim your wick's.

Given nothing is going to happen on Saturday, and given the ENTIRE Bible is bullshit, then I'm inclined to say he's larping. He's Live Action Role Playing a fucking retarded fantasy straight from the best selling fiction novel of all time.

If someone was re-creating the events of Pokemon, or acting out the dialogue to Yugioh, or pretending to be in a medieval universe, we'd colloquially deem them to be LARPing.

OP is LARPing.

There is no tribulation.

There is no day of doom.

There are no warning signs.

Nothing is going to happen.

You are LARPing right now you fucking retard.

Noted. I'll shave my pubes for Wormwood's coming.

ayy lmao

Name one thing we've accomplished

>muh science!
>muh family!
>muh monies!!

Neck yourself user, we've gone as far as we can go and the pinnacle of our society is a joke.

The Bible itself also says to beware those who say they know the exact day and hour of the end of the world.

Do you have the approximate time? Don't want to go through all the trouble of making plans if we're all going to die before at least getting there

We are on a new frontier in terms of quantum computing, membrane theory, true understanding of consciousness, and free energy.

To act like the collective of humanity has been as much of an utter failure as YOU have is, for a lack of terms you won't be able to understand, simply foolish and naive.

And "How To Eat Fried Worms" says that you should fry them in butter instead of bacon grease. So fucking what?

Suck a reindeer's dick.

No because the world isn't fucking ENDING you IDIOT

You are a fool.
You don't need to bother because you are 12.

Again I am not OP nor do I agree with OP.

Saturday will probably be sunny or have a chance of rain.

Otherwise pretty average. Too many keep predicting stuff about it. No one is going to predict the final Trump.

(I do love that name for the event as Trump is in office it would be SO VERY ironic for him to be the one to introduce all of the Earth to the Anti-Christ as the Second Coming (Again a lie)..

But yeah have a good weekend all. Yep as well as the fact that folks will be saying Christ is over there or over here,

We are to ignore them and "follow them not"...

I put it nice and plain what event need and are going to happen and they can happen any day.

But it say what ever day that is? No one will actually predict it.

Again Matthew 24:36. NO ONE SHALL KNOW THE HOUR OR THE DAY NO NOT ONE, EXCEPT FOR THE FATHER IN HEAVEN.

Oh it will end some day and probably in your lifetime. But odds are against Saturday since OP and many others are predicting it.

And which part of that post looked like I wasn't taking the piss?

*degegenerate.

>being this delusional
>posting said delusions

> But odds are against Saturday since OP and many others are predicting it.
So if people predict the end of the world to be on a specific date, it won't happen on that date?

> post end of the world prediction every single day
> god gets trumped
> world literally never ends

this is how retarded you sound

Advancement is not achievement user, they are undoubtedly impressive technologies and areas of study but are of no relavence to you or I. And unless you've personally worked on or within these areas and produced anything of value, your just as much a failure as myself so your point is invalid.

I could almost feel your brain struggling to come up with an original insult, its sad that's the best you could do