youtube.com/watch?v=eKUUjye-0ys
youtube.com/watch?v=YWfD-shWQdY
youtube.com/watch?v=MufB_hzEIvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he barely did shit in that match though

Still a great picture.

he's still an autist

This is now a Kino sports pics thread. Post your favorite

Where can I get this in larger resolution, desu?

good ass

Damn, Messi looks like *THAT*?

>scores a goal
>barely did shit

No one said the opposite, why the free hate?

this thread spyro out of control

>it's a penalty
did you even watch the highlights?

but Ronaldo gets praise for doing that

This picture will be used 50 years from now :')

this is way more iconic than OP's pic

The Messiah!

This is the pic he'll be remembered for.

no he doesnt. people shit on him 24/7 for it

>the butthurt gringo is still butthurt
kek

God damn this picture is worthy of the GOAT. Amazing

Stop defending this tax evader cheater manlet who has given nothing to us

I don't give a shit about international football. Do you unironically get happy when """"""""""""your"""""""""""" team wins?

I like good players, that's it

tax evaders are my heroes

LOL

FUCKING SCREENCAPPED

messifags are fucking hypocrits

>score decisive penalty
>without it they would have lost
>H-HE DINDU NUFFIN

>halalfags

not even once

youtube.com/watch?v=y2Plvmz3Crg

>play utter dogshit over the two games
>score a penalty he didn't even make
>"h-h-h-he won the game!!!!"
LOL

FUCKING SCREENCAPPED

so, so, so hyppcritical

Taxation is theft

Literally my new wallpaper

This is Messis most iconic photo

>Ronaldo takes his shirt off after scoring penalty in CL final in which he didn't do shit
Fucking Penaldo
>Messi dives into crowd after scoring penalty in refballed comeback
MESSI MESSSI MESSI DA GOAT amirite XD

Messhitters are a cancer on this earth

i love this so much it makes me feel feels

youtube.com/watch?v=eKUUjye-0ys

what an absolutely incredible human being

imagine your entire life with no privacy or peace, and he still keeps a smile with all the baboons surrounding his car.

you just KNOW he wanted to get home as fast as possible to fuck antonellas ass raw.

ronaldo is a piece of shit and messi helped do the impossible. Yet another 2000 year old record broken by him. stay mad mother fucker

- 2009: takes off his shirt like a baboon after missing his penalty, chelsea loses to Terry slipping and Van der Saar gets man of the match

- 2014: goes full invisible until he dives in minute 120 after his team has already won it for him, kicks the penalty and poses for his movie. Man of the match: Di Maria

- 2016: Ramos saves him just like in 2014, he's invisible again and kicks the last penalty to take off his shirt like a baboon for the cameras. Man of the Match: Sergio Ramos

- 2016 Euro: in a stunning turn of events, Ronaldo actually puts his shirt on because he wasn't wearing it after spending the match on the bench as his team wins Euro 2016 for him. Man of the Match: Pepe

THIS PENALDO FANS BTFO

KINO
I
N
O

Can Penaldo fans ever recover?

where is the one with the light shining directly on his face

Found it. Look at this

Shit

After scoring his penalty, he just went to pick up the ball inside the goal to speed up the resuming of the match.
OP's pic shows how Messi celebrated Barça's insane 6th goal.

Not that I expected a Tsulander fan to watch anything other than RM games, if that...
How does it feel to have missed the most epic comeback in Champions League history because you were too busy praying to your man-size Penaldo poster?

>>mfw

To all niggers in this thread who think Messi did nothing, check who gave the pass that led to the second penalty.

this desu

Messi was the worst Barca player, just like the first leg. The refereee was the one who helped with one of the most atrocious refereeing in the UCL history.

>Messi dives into crowd after scoring penalty in refballed comeback
You didn't watch the match did you

Second 'penalty'

I didn't mean directly after the penalty. He was invisible as fuck the whole game and he's jumping into the crowd as if he scored a hat trick to win it.

inb4 Butthurt Donaldo fanboy XD

You faggots criticized Cristiano for the exact same thing after La Decima

He jumped into the crowd to celebrate his team's victory, you know, because it's a team sport. Are you saying only Sergi should have celebrated while everyone else sat around and did nothing? Have you never been part of a team before?

He's trying to be the center of attention which is exactly what Cristiano did after La Decima

But everybody ran around and acted crazy. It was the photographer and editor who made this frame, they could have captured anyone else in the same light but because Messi is Messi they chose him

>being this buttmad
It wasn't his best game, I agree with that but I wouldn't say that he was the worst maybe a 6/10 performance by his own standards, but it s kind of logicaI, I mean he was surrounded by 4 nigs everytime he touched the ball, and I mean, any other player in the world would go even more "invisible" with half the mark he has (except for a fit nerman and maybe hazard)

It was a moment of extasis and crayziness where everyone started running aimlessly like a headless chicken and celebrated that incredible last second goal in their own way.
Some ran a little and fell to the ground, some hug a teammate next to them, some ran to the bench and hug the coach and subs, some went to form a pile over Sergi Roberto... and Messi's spontaneous reaction was just to hug the crowd.

That might, JUST MIGHT be a little different from talking your shirt off, running alone to the cameras and start flexing your muscles like an imposible fagget after scoring a meaningless penalty in an already decided game.

Yup. I also wanted to see more of him, but I'll cut him some slack considering he was man-marked in the full 180 minutes by one and even two players, at all times. Plus the zone marking, which resulted, like you said, in Messi being constantly surrounded by three or four players.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fantastic picture, it would be perfect if messi scored more goals and had a leading role in the match, but I like it anyway
reminds me of this one

kek

>tfw footy kino

>we actually won the Euro

Still feels like a dream.

pretty good photo indeed also >dat ass (no homo)

a beautiful dream?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWfD-shWQdY

youtube.com/watch?v=MufB_hzEIvk

Not a penalty
Not a dive

GOAT as fuck picture of the GOAT

it's kinda annoying how it looks like him being the man of the evening and standing on top of the world, when in reality he just ran into the stands to cheer with the fans in utter abandon like any other die-hard supporter would. still great

what an idiot dimaría is, he had cavani right there and tries that shit instead

>sheepfucks

This

He made the pass that saved football desu

>you'll never be as happy as messi and pique after that game

just do some mdma

DELET THIS
DELET THIS OR I'LL SUE

wtf was marquinhos thinking lmao

>going from dribbling the entire Real Moudrid team to score in the CL semi final to giving the pass that someone else used to dive for a penalty that another person scored
kek, and people say he hasnt declined.

I've had, wouldn't call that feeling 'happiness'

>implying Messi isn't a gringo himself
What kind of a South American wetback cuntlord are you?

They were playing him as a fucking midfielder

>man marked the entire match by 3 people
>this allows the rest of the team to score 6 goals

this is why your gypsy hellhole is what it is, you are unable to think beyond what is right in front of you

His wife is loving it lol

>directed by Zack Sneider

>this normie thread

fuck off to jewbook

new wallpaper desu

fkn too right

didn't know Messi was the man behind that pass no wonder it is absolutely perfectly placed
Bloody hell

>Pele's iconic photo is when he became world champion for the third time
>Messi's iconic photo is when he advance to the quarterfinals of the Champions League

Really makes my neurouns move

nah

LA GOAT

>tfw women will never get it

maybe you should actually watch him play instead of just sucking his dick, icefaggot. hes marked 3 people every game so its no excuse

High res motherfuckers

Not shopped version

Let's see if Messi has won anything with his national team

2006: No WC
2010: No WC
2014: No WC

I guess he has to win it 2018. Otherwise he will be forgotten.

underrated

Nice curvature he's having there.

Double dubs of truth

Its ironic because Messi was probably the worst barca player that night