I need general smoking thread. Just smoked for the first time in 4 days. holy shit did it feel good...

i need general smoking thread. Just smoked for the first time in 4 days. holy shit did it feel good. what r yall smoking on?

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4

>2000 + 17
>still smoking cancer sticks

What a world we live in.

American Spirit Yellows

Used to smoke those but I quit over a year ago. They were good though. Sometimes Kents or Dunhill if I felt like it. Dunhills were the chillest smoke.

American Spirit blacks

Timeless Time full flavor. $40 a carton Dallas.

keep up faggots

ffs why haven't they invented a way to make smoking safe

smoking is cool you cant deny it, but i would never start smoking other than socially since its one of the worst things u can do for ur health

>inb4 "vape"

just smoke ultra lights

lol they arent any safer sadly

i mean they do have less tar and carbon monoxide so umm you're wrong?

Just had my last smoke before bed. Damn champion legendary ruby is fucking good.

Canada fag here, smoking some king sized Dk's, cheap, 5$ a pack, decent smokes too, have to go to a native reservation to get them, I'm thankful I'm a fucking feather head or I'd probably be told to go.

Marlboro 72’s Gold .... Gold

Get a mouth fedora/douche flute

Cancer with style

might as well smoke a tailpipe

You mean peace pipe

No he's right, tailpipe because those are fucking trash

These taste like sawdust and regret

Eh, those are Sagos and Bagos, I say these have a more like 1.25$ coffee flavor, not amazing but a good morning smoke feel

After 4 months without cigarettes I gave in and got a pack of Camel Jade Silvers because I wanted to try them, I used to/normally smoke Marb Reds

R.I.P user

Spirits are the highest quality cigs on the market. Don't know how you smoke anything else. Marlboros taste like pure chemicals.

Stop being a chemical cancer stick faggot and smoke a cigar. Non addictive, you feel way better after, you don't inhale, and you're on the path to not being a cuck. If you're insistent on flashy, smoke a pipe, if you HAVE to have cigarettes. Hand roll them with PIPE tobacco that has no chemicals and see the difference.

just quit smoking for good actually.

Meh we all gotta die from something

BASED

fresh lung vs years old lung hmm

Morley cigarettes is what he smokes.

Rip anons

Atleast she didnt smoke

shes not dead tho you edgy mongoloid

Dont cry

These