Where were you when the biggest robbery in sports happened?

Where were you when the biggest robbery in sports happened?

How can anyone watch this fixed piece of shit called Champions League?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.as.com/en/2017/03/09/opinion/1489047536_544277.html
marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/03/09/58c148e222601dd75e8b45e2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was watching the game at home, convinced that the 2009 heist at Stamford Bridge couldn't be matched.
I was wrong.

i was at home, thinking for a minute that i am watching the 2002 WC in korea

I'm still at shock that PSG players didn't beat the referee to death after the game

smart move by them i think. you know that the entire world would call them "bad losers lol" if they even hinted at anything funny going on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What's worse is pathetic every pundit has been.

I haven't seen a single post game by any of the so called experts calling out the referee on his bullshit antics.

Absolute disgrace. The whole world is choking on Barca's dick.

AL CARRER ESPANYOLITO JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJ

at work
didn't even care to watch the game bc I knew this would happen
it always happens

still can not believe it

dat refball was too obvious, it kinda broke my football fan heart

Yes, blame the ref for PSG conceded SIX goals.

Surprise, is because you salty retards are wrong. Bad referee decisions, yes, like in any other game. Match fixed, hell no.

They would have gone through with 5 goals.

But the referee gifted Barcelona the one they needed

agree, the barca semen slurping is insane. there is only based AS that dares to question the narrative:

en.as.com/en/2017/03/09/opinion/1489047536_544277.html

Pretty horrifying but I don't think anything beats chelsea/uefalona '09.

That match was something special. Absurdism at its finest.

>NO! barca are the good guys! PSG was just too bad. lol are you a conspiracy nutjob or what?

The last one? Which was a legit goal?

Please watch our sports instead.

it just breaks the spirit, you know? it breaks the spirit that teams can rise above expectations, it breaks that sense of "wow such and such team are looking good, they might win it!"

PSG fucked up multiple times. but those 2 bs penalties were beyond their control. that game was theirs and it was taken from them, just like it was from Chelsea in 2009.

the first leg is the reason I watch footy, a spectacle. a team beating a team as "great" as Barcelona. the second leg just reminded me that there is no winning against Barcelona. you are reminded that there are strings being pulled at all times, as Barcelona MUST make it further than the RO16 for promotional, money purposes.

>PSG's pride has been shattered in front on the whole planet
>this shitty club is maimed for the decades to come

Barca are cunts, but you're searching for a narrative to justify your hatred of the club and rather than look at the simple fact that PSG were fucking dreadful, you've decided the only plausible reason for last night's result was referee corruption.

kill yourself

>an edgy leaf

Lel

> PSG is owned by Arabs
> PSG is portrayed as the bad guys who lost because evil always loses
Hmmmmmmm

so when will Chelsea and PSG join together and launch an assault on UEFAlona, forcing investigations on their scummy ways?

PSG were fucking dreadful. That's obvious. But the difference is here
>2 actual penalties against PSG were not given
>2 imaginary penalties against Barca, were.

At that point all legitimacy is out the window.

PSG being bad is something nobody denies. But they would have carried this away with 4-1 or so. Perhaps after the Mascherano handball they would have had better morale, who knows. Instead this refball shit happened.

So is Barca.

>by subjective view is fact

Get out, Yank.

>Instead this refball shit happened.
Where was the refball when they were beaten 4-0 in the first leg?

Where was the refball booking Suarez for diving shortly after Cavani scored rather than giving a penalty?

>because there was no refball in the first leg then it wasn't refball in the second leg

You Barca pakis bandwagoners are an odd bunch

>bad referee
>two illegitimate penalties
>one offside goal

Either it was rigged or just a bunch of incompetent refs. They should be fired either way.

Not as odd as you pathetic racist edgelords.

Which was the offside goal?

Last one

this is lyon - zagreb all over again, just with bigger stakes and slightly less blatant

It's been a long time since 2002 WC. I was probably watching TV and drinking Fanta.

lmao you are really desperate

>he's reddit as well

Every time Sup Forums proves me more and more that they started watching football past 2010. Keep crying bitches.

You're blind, Pedro

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

ITS THE SAME GUY WHO RED CARDED PEPE FOR NO REASON AGAINST BARCA IN 2011 SEMI CL

SPREAD THIS

WE CANNOT LET THIS SLIDE

I can only assume you don't understand the offside rule. Is it different in Mexico, as there were at least two PSG players playing him onside?

>there are people who legitimately think that Barcelona won fair and square

haha I wish I could kill you all! :D

>Mad leaf
lol

This is a football thread, Jamal. Pls leave.

RM players are forgiven many times. How many times have Ramos (and PP also) should have given a red.?? Pretty common. Also, TSU cant receive even a yellow when doing his cheeky banter.

>marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/03/09/58c148e222601dd75e8b45e2.html

>There were two penalties given against us," he said."Yet we lost 6-1, so it was because of us, not because of the referee."

You're all fucking delusional. Barca were simply better.

hi mohammed, keep your bombs at your home

die!

I hate retards :D

> South Korea robbery was 15 years ago
> same time span as between the Cuban missile crisis and the first Star Wars film
Time flies.

Thankfully I wasn't watching

don't hate yourself

wtf i love qatarlona now

how does it feel to win through referees constantly, barcadude?

serious question, expecting a serious answer.

I was wondering why the fuck I was watching Concacaf Gold Cup