You find these two dykes magicalIy offered for legal sale for $5 apiece at a local yard sale

You find these two dykes magicalIy offered for legal sale for $5 apiece at a local yard sale.

Do you buy them? If so, what do you use them for?

what a stupid idea for a thread. kill yourself

Buy the skinny one. wish i had my pics here. She's got a nice ass. break the lesbian into a nice big cock

buy the right as i need to feed her less.

Who wouldn't want to live in a world where lesbians and feminists have just magically had their human rights revoked and can be claimed and sold on a whim by any man?

Yes buy them, resell for $10 each

It's funny when dykes can't hide how their bodies were designed to be used as breeding machines by men.

How would you break her in? She seems like she would put up a fight.

Well, shit, I've got a LOT of yard work I need done that I just can't keep up with. I'd have them close the pool, paint the chicken coop, limb a few trees that are getting too close to the house, mow the lawn, and then just see what they can do to the bittersweet vines that are going everywhere. If they're reasonably good organizers, my basement's a mess; the other stuff needs to be done first, tho, before autumn/winter set in. Ooh, yeah, better service the generator and snowblower, too.

It shouldn't be that hard to find even just a psychopath on craigslist who would pay $100 apiece just to eat them or something

Also, the exterior shed walls need to be redone up to about 2' off the ground, and the door rehung. Oh, and I forgot about recontouring the backyard; there was an addition when we bought the house, and the drainage is terrible. If they could do a new threshold for the back door, that would make a difference.

I'm picturing you dragging them home by their rope collars and just setting them to work, only for them to admit that they don't know how to do any of this and so you just brutally rape them

Buy. Cheapest meat and sextoys ever

This. You could literally just take them down to the local butcher shop and make a small fortune.

The one one the left can pull a plow

Induce lactation in both. Skinny can milk the fatty 3x a day like a cow, and I can just slurp the milk out of skinny's tiny tits while fucking her.

I might also surgically modify both to be more animal/pet like.

I buy the skinny one to a) make fatty feel worthless, and b) make skinny feel like she is worth a fiver.
But after that, I don't know.

Anger relief. I would stab them 40 times below the stomach and burn their stab wounds shut. Burn them with cigarettes, punch them and kick them A LOT. And just keep them as human punching bags. When I have the most fucked up day and my mood swings are fucked, I'll stab one of them to death. Atleast 130 times. Would never fuck them. Ew.

I wonder what fatty can be made to do if whoever is selling them is threatening to ship both of them off to the dogfood factory if they aren't bought within the next hour...

Oh, and they get to eat dicks mixed with dog food. Real chopped off dicks.

which one gets beaten/stabbed first or the worst beatings/treatment

The fat one.

ofcs i do.
fatty cleans and cooks, the other one is my sexslave with the often gaming nights

How are they displayed for sale?

Fully clothed after just being captured like dogs by a dog catcher? Nude and collared and humiliated by their naked flesh being exposed to anyone who walks by?

At least she can take more wounds to the belly and chest.

You look at skinny the wrong way and she would drop dead

you think skinny plays games?

ironically, fatty is probably a gamer

Exactly. Also the fat one reminds me of my ex somewhat. Would stab her multiple times fast so she feels each one before passing out

the most important question: do they get wet dog food or dry?

I'm picturing them having just been caught the night before, probably already raped a few times and lightly abused, but now stripped naked for sale at a garage sale and leashed to a tree with ropes around their necks and big "FOR SALE" signs around their necks.

where does each girl get the first stab?

is it a surprise or do they see it coming?

I would buy them both, fuck them both endlessly.

What should their humiliating new slave or pet names be?

I shouldn't be so aroused by this, but I am... like me being the one for sale/