How many dices are on the jar?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WZtCC-h2pQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Multiple...

There are multiple dice.

at least 12

>on the jar

Im in shock for this revelations. Never change, guys.

>dices
>on the jar
No wonder you're poor.

There are 134 dices

I can't see any dice on the jar

Use the formula for area of a cylinder, using dice length as unit of measurement

Dice is plural, die is singular. You're not only poor, but you're fucking retarded. I can already assume you are ugly, due to the previous facts.

No way to tell - whoever did it made sure to arrange them, so there is a good chance that in the middle are some d10's or d4s, which stack really well and compact, so that it will screw up any attempt to count dice by size.

>How many dices are on the jar?
>on the jar

same number as in your bank account

Won't work if they have different types of dice in the middle than are on the outside edges.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WZtCC-h2pQU

150 for sure.

people often put the answer on the inside of the lid.

OP here.
Yeah,im a faggot and also retard. Tried to translate exactly for spanish sintaxis:
Cuantos dados hay en el jarro?
How many dices* are on* the jar?
The prepositions on and inside can be synonism for us, also i don't have excuses for putting plural on a plural.
Thanks a lot for the help

Dice are about 19mm
Cylinder Volume is V=πr^2 h
Seems to be about 7dice across or 133mm
About 9 tall or 171mm
V=π*(66 1/2mm^2) * 171mm
Then the V of the dice 19mm^3 then divide the V of the Jar by the V of the dice.
???
Profit

Can get a close estimate

Bitch i don't speak Math

about 12 dice tall and 7 across
A=pi*r^2 V=A*H
A=3.14*7^2
A=153
V=153*12
about 1820
(my calculation says more but i think it best to round down)

Mate that's a pretty good estimation but it is not complete. If you take V=π*(66 1/2mm^2) * 171mm you get pretty close but you didnt add the velebral axis, you have to take into consideration at least that axis and add the nebula effect to it which is 0.63. This makes it so that the sum becomes V=π*(66 1/2mm^2-9=(0.63*232)*(294^2*3)=N3 * 171mm. And if you really want to be accurate you have to find the medial integrated diagonal decimeter of the lid which you divide by the octagonal frame of the jar, but since this picture might not be actual size it's hard to reevaluate those metrics and reincorporate them into the equation.

id guess between 250 and 300

half a shit ton

99, that's how many were in the last pound-o-dice I ordered.

It looks like they bought a pound-o-dice, sorted them by the number of faces to count, and put them in the jar.
The odd color combinations (pink/grey and light blue d20s literally came in my pound) and strange looking numbers point towards the dice being factory rejects.

Good looking out