Yo, these racists at my school ran over a black student because he was black

Yo, these racists at my school ran over a black student because he was black.

m.youtube.com/results?q=Dasir King&sm=3

Video link
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_S1xTHzMiIk

#JusticeForDasirKing

And?

Good.

Try not acting like a nigger in the middle of the street in the middle of the night.

That's unacceptable. It's like Charlottesville.

They called him the N-word.

How the fudge is that good?

Don't use the N-word please.

>someone called me a nigger, better lay in the middle of the road and fight like a chimp

>ran over a black student
>because he was black
I don't see a problem here.

Get it trending. The victim deserves it as he was hospitalized for days.

He was freaking unconscious when the white lynch mob attacked him!

That's hella racist.

>white lynch mob
Is that what it is called now?

Do you have any morals?

Good.

What do you call it when they are beating someone to death because they are not white and use vehicle-ramming attacks?

No it's not, what is wrong with you?

Either post the story or what you are saying is likely exaggerated black propaganda like 95% of the stories we are forced to hear day after day in the media.

I'm white.

I hope they receive an award

Dubs

So now that Trump is elected white people think they can be racist now? BTW I'm white.

My version was not exaggerated. Maybe you could try watching the video instead of sounding stupid.

The Pulitzer prize for who filmed it?

I did watch it, and all I see is white trash clashing with niggers. My guess is this is in Texas or Cali. So post a legit article or this is just your nigger account and biased view on the situation.

And these cops KEEP LYING!

ATO house by academically top tier school, ECU, in Greenville, North Carolina, United States.

Dubs

Basically police statements are not credible sources nowadays.

Why don't we just give a few states to black people, and everyone can live in peace in the rest? Black people clearly want safe spaces anyway, so let's go back to segregation. Because clearly when a few white people do fucked up things then all whites and all cops are systemically racist (which is not real in anyway.)

The car was going 10 mph MAX, likely slower. And someone stopped the driver. The driving was probably looking at the fight, not the road. So it's not like he/she "set out to run over blacks" like OP is claiming.

This is why no one believes anything you are saying black people, you don't care about facts. YOu just spew DAMN WHITIES at everything that upsets you in the slightest.

>Does not think systemic racism is a real thing
>believes himself to be intelligent
Wow, just wow.

Show me proof that ALL white people are working to keep ALL black people down. Go ahead.

Because then they'd want a nuke like the kidney heads....

>doesn't see what actually happened in the video
>probably believes the vehicle-ramming attack in Charlottesville was just "muh self-defense from violent BLM and antifa"

I'm glad they didn't run over him because he wasn't Jewish. Because that would have been a horrible fail.

>doesn't even romotely define systemic racism, but tries to use his corrupted straw man definition that no black activist has used to make his argument

Okay thread is a troll. Jokes on me for replying more than once. Have fun doing another #JUSTICEFOR___ protest, and have hundreds of blacks smashing shit and looting. Just another week in predominantly black cities.

systematic racism is a thing... all the black lives matter supporters collectively look to destroy white lives and white familys. They dont want white people to have any controll over their lives or be able to be security in their own persons and defend themselves. BLM wants white genocide.

What are kidney heads?

I DONT SEE THE BLACK PERSON THO.. LOOKS LIKE A JACKET?

>losing an argument
>better call the other guy a troll

He was trying to avoid hitting the white people in collateral damage.

That's what he gets for being black at night.

What's a kidney head?

The victim was run over though so what are you saying?

Now try to list a negative attribute about BLM that is actually true and you didn't just pull out of your ass.

Open both your eyes.

That's how stupid racists sound when they talk.

It's not excellent. It's tragic. He almost died.

who gives a fuck

It's always telling when people talk about "bias": they're the ones who are incapable of knowing what a view is.

This makes it even better!

Holy fuck.

A video, in landscape, of a phone, playing a video, in portrait.

That’s so many exponents of nigger I can’t even handle it.

lol fuck niggers

Poll 1

Poll 2

All I saw was blacks jumping on a white the guy in the car did the right thing

Normal decent people who are not degenerate.

Nope, North Carolina in the 252

I like how none of the blacks/defenders here don't see anything wrong with a nigger gangbanging a white man 10+vs1 because he said nigger.

But someone doesn't see a guy in the middle of the road at night, and starts to slowly go over him and it is AW SHIEEEIT WHITE PEOPLE RACIST AGAIN, I KNEW IT!

You're probably a troll.

But, it still has hundreds of views.

You are so racist.

K

Why does the proportion for Hispanics increase so much for rape?

Of course it was a hate crime and car attack

Dubs

you already know mamacita

I did watch the video and the stupid nigger for what he deserved. Also, I love how the video doesn't start until shit gets real. It doesn't show the nigger being a typical nigger and starting shit.
White people are getting sick of your bullshit, niggers. You are animals that are incapable of being domesticated. You are literal sub-humans. Despite everything the white man has done for you throughout history, it is never enough for you fucking monsters. If you think shit is bad here, go back to your ancestral homeland. You'll be begging to come back within hours.
TL;DR
Nigger acts like a typical nigger and gets rekt

Islam?

we have to give them states now? They've got a hold of some cities, and run them into the ground. They're total shit holes. Let's not offer up whole states.

fuck off with this liberal bullshit. Where the fuck do you think you are?

Cities are spread too far apart. We need to consolidate the niggers to one specific region. I would be more than willing to sacrifice FL, GA, SC, AL and MS if it meant I didn't have to be around niggers anymore.

not SC or Florida, fam. I'm in NC and I vacation in both spots. Give them those shit tier states on the Gulf of Exxon down there. In the flood zone

Indignant niggers always trying to act victimized after they chimp out.

Fuck your vacations. If you want to get away to relax, come to the mountains like a man. Not to the beach like some faggot.

I go to the mountains too. The beach and the mountains are the only place you find very few nogs. Except Myrtle Beach. That shit is nigger af

>Smokies
>Mountains
Nigger, those are glorified hills.
This is a mountain.

the smokies are tight though. You have to admit. Spend some time in CO too. Got some buddies out there. Just let me have my NC beach and the Florida Keys. give the rest to the coons. I don't care.

Kek. Good riddance.

I have to take a break guys.

Nigger got what he deserved. Kek

>Yo, these racists at my school ran over a black student because he was black.
lol

What's so funny?

>At night.
>Runs over a black dude.
Well obviously the person couldn't see him.
He blended into the surroundings.

NIGGER

shut up cuck. hitler is watching you NIGGER

In Charlottesville a motorist was being threatened, or attacked and panicked. This looks like an asshole that shouldn't be driving. Because if he did hit the black kid just for being black, he would have killed him, not stopped the car and got his ass beaten like that. Man, you ignorant young niggas NEED a white man to run your asses over in the street. Why you standing out there anyway? Streets are for cars, son. Back in my day we knew not to stand around in the street looking like autistic faggots. Just sayin

Nobody gives a shit.

I think they ran him over because he was below the driver's field of view.
Anyway, good luck proving they did it on purpose.
It's involuntary manslaughter at best. Plead for psychological distress because chimps were surrounding him, and the driver walks free.

Dubs don't lie

Go back to being Kangs in Africa. Go rule over a mud and corrigated tin village.

Nigger

All I see is a bunch of black kids beating on a white kid. Probably still racism though.

The bait is rael.

>Buhu, nigger got run over for being a dick.

Being a dick gets you runned over.

nigger