Using the archive, I've calculated the posts per day on Sup Forums for the following post intervals:

Using the archive, I've calculated the posts per day on Sup Forums for the following post intervals:

29m-34m: 3,205
34m-39m: 3,356
39m-44m: 2,841
44m-49m: 2,632
49m-54m: 2,463
54m-59m: 2,513
59m-64m: 2,415
64m-69m: 2,336
74m-79m: 2,008

Please discuss the board's impending death.

The numbers above are all missing a zero, which makes it a lot more terrifying tbvhwu.

>Posts per day in January '17 = 22,677
>Posts per day in July '17 = 19,343
Where is everyone going?

slower is better anyway

And we have grimesfags like you to blame

I don't really like Grimes, I just really, really, really like this image.

The fuck away from k-pop and grimes. It's also crawling with teenagers in here it seems.

>autists who don't know how to filter are leaving

Good riddance

poptimism is transient. as soon as mu gets irrelevant they will go somewhere else with their kendricks and celebrity worship. everything will be okay.

Grimes is great, though. You should try getting into her music.

Her music is ok, it's slowly growing on me but her singles outshine most of her other tracks.

t. 18 year old grimes fan

grimes is nothing compared to cancer that is ironic meme viral marketing of soundcloud faggot rappers

you can't filter life

quote me on that, biggie

shit's gonna bite your ass eventually u feel me cuz real og kush haha

viral marketing has been a problem for a long while now.

Whenever I make posts about interesting bands/groups/albums I get 10-15 posts but posts about hip hop or memes get hundreds.
Who cares if it's dying? Frankly the more quickly it dies the better.
Grimes is decent though.

Most of her other tracks are as good as her singles. e.g. Symphonia IX, Circumambient & Be a Body are equal to Genesis and Oblivion. I realized that later, after listening many times to her music.

>blaming 2 fanbases for everything that is wrong with this meme board
Ridiculous. I bet you're a huge fan of meme rap.

I remember this place being somewhat ok back in 2012. It has really dropped in quality posts since then.

they could outright ban everyone who post these 18 years old cancer rapper kids. It is obvious that people who post them are either underages themselves or pedophiles.

I have literally never listened to that shit

>Whenever I make posts about interesting bands/groups/albums I get 10-15 posts
Because you didn't make those threads interesting enough for a meme board or those artists are too obscure. To have any success here you must be controversial / contrarian.

>It has really dropped in quality posts since then.
haha yeah

there's more music variety now than back in 2012 (yes, even with rap and poptimism running around) but the overall quality of discussion took a massive nosedive

You could say that about every board

And I'm sure the users from 2012 said that back in their days (2007) the board used to be more decent. This circle never ends.

It looked more terrible then based on that image.

everything went to shit after one pop rap album in 2010. then mu became soc network for ledditors.

>It looked more terrible then based on that image.
It was a different kind of terrible.

Yeah I know. It really isn't going upwards though, is it?

What now?

I don't like grimes, I just don't get triggered her and her spammers. I've been on this site long enough to not get fazed by that.

I don't filter anything but some people need filters apparently

It's not my board, why should I care anyway? People are basically insulting each other every day. It's a toxic environment in the first place.

Sup Forums seems to be rising in popularity so Sup Forums will never actually die.

It will just become slower and slower, with less and less diversity in taste.

i just lurk Sup Forums posting on here is something i rarely do. and i've been here since 2012. the quality of this board has gone down. its basically youtube comments with anons

not really controversial but you need to fucking state your views instead of REPEATING THE SAME FUCKING POSTS OVER AND OVER TO FIT IN ANONYMOUSLY I FUCKING LOVE YOU ALL

that's mainly because other boards are getting more popular, if we're 'lucky' we'll just end up getting some Sup Forums spill off

Yeah I'm you. If I found something interesting while lurking I would probably check inn more often than once every 2-3 weeks. It's just killing time at this point.