Femanon here. I've had a cuckold fetish my whole life, forcing my man to watch me while another stranger uses me...

Femanon here. I've had a cuckold fetish my whole life, forcing my man to watch me while another stranger uses me. I wanted to find out if my boyfriend (of several years) was a cuckold by having strangers leave me sexual picture comments on my Instagram. I was hoping he would be aroused by it and give me a hint if I could bring up the subject with him. I got some wonderful comments but he actually got very upset. So I shut down the project and sadly accepted my life of monogamy. However, every time we've had sex since he's brought up all the comments that I got, and asking how they made me feel, which makes me think he's possibly into this after all. Therefore I would like to continue my operation finding out if my boyfriend would be willing to become a cuckold by leaving sexual comments on my photos. If you'd like to help you can kik me at nolafun1988. Also if anyone has other advice on how to bring this up with him I'm very open!

Show tiddies.

You're just a whore.

nice try OP
your woman is already cucking you and you don't even know it.

TITS OR GTFO

>NYPA
>tits it GTFO

Also fake and gay

yup

>However, every time we've had sex since he's brought up all the comments that I got, and asking how they made me feel, which makes me think he's possibly into this after all. Therefore I would like to continue my operation
Abort! Abort!
He's asking because he questions your fidelity, not because the idea of cuckolding is "growing on him".

Well...this was about as helpful as I thought it would be lol

Did you try....asking him? I know it sounds crazy, but... you can actually ask him stuff.

Quads wasted on beta baitbiter.

chek't

If he's NOT into it then he could react very badly to me bringing it up directly

timestamped tits or gtfo

>He's asking because he questions your fidelity, not because the idea of cuckolding is "growing on him".

This, hes worried you'll cheat rightfully seeing as how you are a whore.

do want my girl did, cheat on me, and then convince me not to break up by fucking me

>. I got some wonderful comments but he actually got very upset. So I shut down the project and sadly accepted my life of monogamy. However, every time we've had sex since he's brought up all the comments that I got, and asking how they made me feel, which makes me think he's possibly into
just tell him straight up u r craving niggerdicks

That's ridiculous. If he's someone you've been with for years, that level of trust should be achieved by now :P Everyone has all sorts of sexual fantasies.. in a relationship one should be able to talk about them.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't bring the subject up a little subtly of course.

>However, every time we've had sex since he's brought up all the comments that I got, and asking how they made me feel, which makes me think he's possibly into this after all.
No he's shit testing you and thinking about breaking up with you for being a degenerate whore. He thinks that you like when other men hit on you and openly invite it. He's wondering whether or not you're open to the advances of other men when he isn't with you.

Have fun ruining your relationship though, whore.

Kill yourself fucking whore. You need to die of AIDS and fucking get beaten up into oblivion by niggers. Fuck you

haha, so much anger.