Caffeine faggots of Sup Forums

Caffeine faggots of Sup Forums

Have you ever tried to quit cold turkey? Or even just to see how you felt?

I had zero today just to see how I felt. I'm a very anxious person, so I thought I'd see how zero caffeine felt. Holy shit do I feel ROUGH.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271707.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One day isn't a good enough sample size.

Try 14 days and see how you feel.

Been drinking 3 energy drinks a day for years now. Add the 2 or 3 tins of chew I go through in a week. My heart will probably explode by the time I hit 40, but it's cool. I quit both once for a few months. I did nothing but sleep after work. So I started up again. No regrets.

I always go on caffeine holidays during the weekends, and I'm totally worthless. Literally play 3 or 4 games of rocket league or gauntlet bf1 then crash, then just do that over and over until Monday lol

I just get a massive headache if I don’t have any caffeine.

I drink shit loads of coffee every day. Probably a pot and a half each day. Though I can go a couple days without it and feeling like shit. Guess it's different for each person.

I can't get a good night of rest if I have been drinking a lot of caffeine so if I stop for a while, I either decide to avoid it for a while or drink it again. Drinking it again helps me sleep better quicker but usually I sleep far better if I wait a week or two

I need at least two cups of coffee a day.
I cannot survive without it

Headaches brother. Should las about 3-4 days tops.
The real problem is the ritual of drinking coffee. That will last a few months.

It's never a good idea to quit anything cold turkey. Instead just take smaller and smaller portions of it each day. That way youre feeding your addiction, while at the same time adjusting to fewer and fewer doses of it until youre just not doing it at all.

I've not had caffeine or smoked in about 8 months. First few weeks are hard but it's worth it.

If it weren't for the massive headaches, I would go cold turkey. Just ween yourself off.

The headache is debilitating for me. I slowly get more and more addicted over the course of a year or so. I currently drink 4 shots of black espresso in the car on the way to work, then an additional 3-4 cups of black coffee at work. Every day.

I need to go cold turkey for a few weeks and get this shit under control

Jesus fucking Christ, how are you not dead? I'd really like to see how your heart looks.

I'm 26, I eat well and I lift heavy 4 days a week. No health issues.

> be me, age 45 (get off lawn, user)
> medium-fat sleepy fuck
> used to drink 16oz Monster with big breakfast
> another with big lunch
> fair results, during work
> zombie-like crash at 5:30pm
> lately tho:
> 1/2 Monster with very light breakfast
> very light lunch (trying to not be fat fuck no mo)
> better energy levels all day
> themoreyouknow.bmp

Ah fuck this thread has me wanting to go cold turkey over the weekend.
Maybe I'll just smoke a bunch of pot to compensate.

You should try replacing Monster with a small cup of coffee.

Good on ya man. Just keep that cardio up. Caffeine isn't necessarily the best thing for your heart. But then again, you could argue most things aren't.

Cut Monster out entirely, you're better off replacing it with coffee out right. The sugar is those things are toxic as fuck.

Cardio is Hitler. I'd rather do 5x5 squats than cardio. I get so bored.

Why would you want to quit caffeine srs I drink a cup of black coffee right after I wake up, second one is when I arrive to work and I keep it drinking all day 6-7 cups/day, everyday wont ever stop love it too much.

Like I said, to see how my anxiety felt. As it turns out, so far just as bad.

I mean yeah dude I love it. Coffee is 10/10.

But the one Saturday I wake up to run out of the house and do stuff, and forget to drink my REQUIRED 4 shots of espresso, the headache ruins my fucking day

I fucking hate cardio too. But atleast you're lifting. So keep it up you caffeinated bastard.

How can you forget coffee and marlboro are a MUST after I wake up I cant function without it haha

I don't get these kinds of withdrawal symptoms from caffeine I hear other people get. I can drink it all day every day for weeks and stop cold turkey with no issues.

>Cardio is Hitler
Cardio did nothing wrong!
Or was it Hitler?

Cause I've got a wife and a kid and a house and a dog and sometimes coffee falls through the cracks

Yeah. I like the smell of coffee, but not the taste. My wife thinks I'm crazy.

I tried a few months ago after reading about the health benefits.

First day was fine apart from constipation. 2nd day started off okay until the evening when I got a raging headache that wouldn't go away. 3rd day all I could do was lie in bed. 4th day I cracked and got back on the caffine.

I can go from ten cups of espresso daily to nothing for a few days or even weeks, then back on to ten or even more. No difference.

That's the plan. I drink the sugar-free ones, but that's probably just toxic in a different way.

Exactly, sugar replacements in energy drinks are fucking toxic.

Because you are Benny. You are crazy.

Had about a week and a half of withdrawals. If you're really set on quitting caffeine, get caffeine pills. Took me 4 days to quit. First two days I took the whole pill, I think 100mg or so, and the other two days 50 each. No withdrawals at all.

Well good luck user. God speed. Just be careful with sugar free, in some cases, it's worse then plain ol sugar. Especially if you can't even pronounce the replacement.

>health benefits
what health benefits?
Two Cups of Coffee are a day are healthy niggerino

i ned de cafein 2 do thing

a pot and a half of coffee ain't shit boi.

quints: quads: trips:

Get an aeropress. Tastes like it smells.

It's a dark roast I have, so it's pretty fucking strong and I'm the only person here to drink it and given my lanky frame and build, it's a lot.

oops posted in the wrong thread

webm not related

Jared?

I've developed an intolerance. Makes my heart throb like crazy uncomfortable. No high, just warm and uncomfortable. I bet if I drank one I'd have a heart attack.

So that's how I kicked it, but in reality I wish I could still drink it.

I feel for you, my dude.

I really want this Cup!
Would love one with Hitler and Ante Pavelic too!

yes, am jared, how are help you with sangwich today?

Dark roast has less caffiene than light roast.

ya I'll take a cold cut trio with some 6 year aged cheese plz (^:p

I have no sympathy for you. That is all.

I ended every semester with 600mg per day. The 2 weeks after finals is usually sleeping 12 hours on and off everyday.

Awk, that's cute.

There are loads of studies with contradictory findings.

there are loads of studies on how there are no differences between niggers and humans too
nothing to worry about user

>ITT: a bunch of whiney pussies

I mean it depends on what the fuck you're drinking, if you buy into the shitshow that is coffee studies than you can argue that drinking it straight black like i do is healthy and you don't need to quit ( i don't actually know because i don't give a fuck i just like coffee fam} but if you're drinking sugary as fuck edgery drinks then look into a better way to quit

>TL;DR why the fuck give up caffine fam, give up something actually shitty like sugar

well...thanks for that stimulating debate then.

>thanks for that stimulating debate
you do realize you actually told me nothing you moron?
I asked you a simple question and all you said was "there are loads of studies"

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/271707.php

Why are you getting so angry?

Holy shit, sounds like you are quitting heroin. Fucking betas lack power of will.

you do realize this is just a pro con list?

No it's not, it's linking to sources and citing studies.

Are you just looking for an argument? Have you got nothing better to do?

Does anyone have opinions on drinking sugar-free Redbull? I drink two of these everyday or every other day... and I'm worried that Redbull sugar-free is much worse than just plain coffee.

Any insight?

Aint it fun?

Coffee is healthy for you, you dont need to stop it cold turkey, just bring it down to 4 shots of espresso per day (or 4 cups of filter coffee).

your issue isnt caffeine, it's being a lazy piece of shit go outside faggot

it is just a fucking list of different studies
nothing more
do you really think I will read everything right now?
If you wanna tell me something jsut tell it. dont link me to one trillion websites.

Actually tried not to consume any today. I woke up at 7am after getting 8 hours of sleep, could barely keep my eyes open at around 1pm, couldn't stand it by the time I made it to 3pm. Drank two energy drinks and feel normal,non-tired again.

And like I said, different studies have different findings.

Have you had a bad day or something?

nah, just want to tell dumb faggots to fuck off

Anyone?

Fuck a caffeine break dude, fuck it
caffeine is fine it just gets expensive
now me, used to drink a SHITLOAD of coffee AND a shitload of beer every day
long as you're not doing that shit you're fine
pour up that coffee mate
just eat some salads and other alkaline foods to balance it

English so I drink tea also, only have like one coffee in the morning, maybe a small ice coffee at lunch and a tea in the evening, used to have rock star monster etc, have slowed down loads

Ooooooooooookay. Good luck with that then.

Get a loyalty card for Starbucks or whatever

Sugar free is nasty and gives you shitz, aspartame is the worst just drink water if you want to cut down on sugars

OP< I've been drinking anywhere from 8 to 10 liters of Diet-Pepsi a day for about 15 years. No bullshit. There's just no other drink that satisfies my thirst. I've tried quitting but the caffeine headaches are soul destroying and I feel like shit for a week. Problem is that nothing else quenches my thirst.

>8 to 10 liters of Diet-Pepsi a day for about 15 years

That doesn't work. It's mainly the boredom that makes me end up drinking Diet-Pepsi again.

Better spent on DP that those whores.