Yfw he single handedly ruined what was going to be one of the greatest dynasties of all time

>Yfw he single handedly ruined what was going to be one of the greatest dynasties of all time

>1 title
>dynasty in any capacity

I understand what was the plan of getting matt barnes
matt barnes is here to injure the threats

first kawhi then a cavaliers player

The Warriors already have Draymond green for that.

All according to plan...

>kd, wb, harden never became a dynasty

really makes you think

>"ruined"

having kevin durant join your team and then get injured must be like when you go to school and there's a substitute so you think you can just chill in the back with your friends all day, but then you end up having to do work and there's a pop quiz at the end of the period

Lmao OP you're trying too hard

can you make a dynasty without elite big men?

See: Bulls, Chicago

Oh get yo Dumbass

Jordan, Pippen, Rodman? Even when Rodman was shorter than most people in his position he was still a powerforward, ie a bigman

>mfw he ruined 2 dynasties with 1 decision

do you know who draymond green is?

Durant choosing to go to the Warriors has never made any fucking sense for him whatsoever.

He joined an already stacked team which means his accomplishments would always be diminished, and if they did worse, he'd be the first person who'd get blamed.

Durant is a fucking retard.

The Heatles.

Yes, but they were talking about OKC with WB, KD and Harden

that wouldnt have worked because they had no elite big man, it wouldnt have worked because harden and westbrook cannot coexist on the court at the same time

they arent good enough shooters to space the floor and play off the ball and they are most effective with the ball in their hands initiating offense off the dribble, and neither of them would be okay with coming off the bench as superstars

Didn't Harden play as a classic shooting guard back then? Wasn't him also the 6MotY in the previous season?

He just wants a ring

Tbh, I dont think they ever would have. Harden is at his best when he is getting insane usage. Westbrook was too ball dominant with just KD alongside him, there wouldn't even be enough ball to go around for those two alone. And while KD is a solid off-ball shooter, he only really reaches elite status when the offense runs through him. They would have some really good nights offensively, but I can't see them sustaining elite offense against good teams at all.

Also, in the alternate timeline where Harden never got traded, Harden most likely never becomes anything close to the guy he is now. He would be a dominant 3rd star type guy destroying other team's benches, but he wouldn't be who he is now at all. And while his defense would be better in that scenario, a Westbrook/Harden defensive backcourt would still be a net negative.

Bosh wasn't an elite big man?

They had Ibaka tho

it was gortat's fault

I wonder if he hired bodyguards.