/180/: BETWAY PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS NIGHT 6

After the insanity of the weekend's UK Open, it's back to the weekly grind of the Premier League, this week coming from north of the border in Glasgow with all 10 players in action.

The Stoke derby starts the night with Phil Taylor against Adrian Lewis. Philth's last action (having missed the UK Open) was rescuing a draw against Gary Anderson last week. For Snackpot, it has been a week to forget as he averaged 109 against Peter Wright and lost and then bombed out of the UK Open to Paul Hogan. Hopefully both will get pelted with shit from the partisan crowd.

Clownman himself follows that against James Wade. "Scotsman" Snakebite ended his Terry Jenkins-esque major hoodoo in the sadly forever tainted 2017 iteration of the FA Cup of Darts and recorded a 119.5 average in the PL just prior to it. For Wadey, his unbeaten record was ended in Exeter and an early UK Open exit surely put him on the Haagen-Dazs again. Unless Classic Wade re-appears, it'll be another Wright success.

Michael van Gerwen's back pain has been cured (for now) and his first opponent since is his Belgian bitch Kim Huybrechts. Kimbo fluffed two match darts against Alan Norris and only got a draw last week against Jelle Klaasen. With his 2014 Grand Slam 9 darter forever on MVG's mind, Waffleboy should just drop his pants there and then.

Paedo Suarez is then involved in the clash of the Lakeside champs as he plays Raymond van Barneveld. Klaasen blew match darts in both his PL fixture and his UK Open exit to Vincent van der Voort, wile Barney was battered by Dave Chisnall and went down fighting in his Open QF epic... only to ruin it by whining on Facebook afterwards.

Chizzy ends the night against actual Scot Gando, and after his double wins last week, the dimwit hopes to capitalise on Anderson's own loss to Crocodile Dundee. Booing will have no effect on Dave as he is too dense to interpret it, so expect some classic Gary gameraising instead.

Coverage starts from 7:00pm UK time on Sky Sports 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdc.tv/news/article/vxqu99lsu1a21a3p6iqwvus9e/title/betway-premier-league-glasgow-preview
pdc.tv/news/article/1q358ki1uneax1dgrbgx8r1tgv/title/betway-premier-league-night-five
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/590645/Darts-Phil-Taylor-retirement-Robbie-WIlliams-Pete-Conway
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tonight's fixtures (7:00pm start, all matches best of 12 legs)
SnackP&Ot v Taylel
James "The Meds Are Back In Town" Wade v Snakeshite
Kim "Husband of Dana" Huybrechts v MvGOAuTism
Jelle "Yewtree" Klaasen v Barney
Chizzy v Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson

>Week 6 preview
pdc.tv/news/article/vxqu99lsu1a21a3p6iqwvus9e/title/betway-premier-league-glasgow-preview

>Week 5 review
pdc.tv/news/article/1q358ki1uneax1dgrbgx8r1tgv/title/betway-premier-league-night-five

>tfw missed out on last Sunday's action
I still read the thread afterwards. Sounded like on of the better tourneys in recent history.

>Taylel vs. Lewis in Glasgow
Oh boy

For those wondering, Barney's message was as follows (translated from the original Dutch):

>"To get back to my message yesterday on Facebook. I did not say that I'm going to quit but I will try to explain what I meant:
For 30 years, darts for me took places 1, 2 and 3 in my life, only after that come family, friends and such. I'm doing everything to be the best version of myself in the hope of winning titles. I don't play darts to be there, I play to win. Of course I realize too that this isn't always possible but sometimes it becomes too much for me and then sometimes I think leave it, don't let it bother you so much. So what I meant with my message was. From now on I want to enjoy it a bit more and put my family and friends first. Of course I will do everything to win titles but the sacrifices sometimes are too big and then the hole I dig myself into becomes too deep. There has to be more balance. I will try to get that sorted for myself. And with the support of the people around me and my loyal fans I hope to achieve this !"

Of course, Barney said pic related in November after failing to qualify for the Euros.

Fucking idiot.

>Phil Taylor against Adrian Lewis

fucking BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

can't wait lads

barney seems like a fucking moany areshole, in my opinion. i dont like him

Barney can't let a defeat just be a defeat.

He goes overboard with the negativity.

Barney has two personalities. Nicest guy you'll ever meet and extremely whiny negative nancy.

is this the last time Taylor will ever play in Scotland? Hope they give him an absolute hounding

Aberdeen is after Judgement Night.

There's also the World Series Finals in Glasgow.

And we're on now.

>tfw no more WUBWUBWUB in the intros

Looks like mostly lopsided matches tonight. Aidey vs. Philth could be good, and hopefully Barney brought an emergency snickers against Klaasen.

I want Barney to do a cheeky line of sugar right on stage.

>sugar

>yelling GARY ANDERSON

lel
Richie dindu nuffin. He was a good boy.

>Dayve emphasising GARY ANDERSON but not bothering with Peter "I'm Scottish, Honest" Wright
lel

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>lewis getting fatter and fatter every fucking week

>41
GG

Magnets activated already

He's a big guy

>Taylor counting

I hit my first 180 lads :)

This match is garbage.

i fucking hate that smug fucking face Taylor makes when he hits a 180

well done :3

Congrats, mate. Think I still have a photo of my first 180 somewhere, in addition to my first (and only ever) 170 checkout.

>24
stone

Either a draw here or a Taylor win. Lewis is deep down in Taylor's pocket

Since this match is terrible, have this: dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/590645/Darts-Phil-Taylor-retirement-Robbie-WIlliams-Pete-Conway

>DARTS legend Phil Taylor has revealed how Robbie Williams' dad told him when he would quit professional darts.

>The 56-year-old Burslem-born thrower sees Peter Conway as a second dad. So it was no surprise a tired Taylor sought out Peter's advice after growing fed up with the packed darts schedule.

>"It is difficult being on the road week in, week out," Taylor exclusively told Daily Star Online. "There is a lot of travelling, a lot of days away from home. It's a young man's game now. It is too much for me. Peter – Robbie Williams' dad – said you'll know one morning that it time to walk away now. He is like a second dad to me. That moment was a couple of months ago. I was like that will do for me."

The state of that.

Congratulations

>tfw we went from their match at the '13 World Matchplay to this

lel

Taylor-Lewis at the '13 Matchplay & Grand Slam were incredible matches.

Now they're struggling to average 95.

fucking state of this match

>Taylel

>taylel
>lewis thinking of food

taylorcan'twinlol

>taylor miscounting again

TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL TAYLORLOSESLOL

TaylorLosesLOL

TAYLORLOSESLOL

>that watermark

>Please welcome home

>Clownman in Scotland the week after he won his first major
>ISN'T in Scotland colours
Well that's a surprise.

>finally wins a major
>goes to MVG green shirt

bit suspect.

at least he was born here.

more Scottish than half the cunts in the national team with Scottish grannies

Don't forget Paul "Why Aye Throw A Shrimp On The Barbie Like" Nicholson.

>Asstit
>Australian

>Wear an expensive watch
>and an ugly worthless plastic bracelet

Wade is going to get pumped here.

>Wade getting booed
Fucking Scotland.

English bastards not welcome here

Rod is obsessed with that Chizzy match where he didn't hit a 180.

Mentioned it about 5 times tonight already.

>that attempt at the bull

THE COMEBACK IS ON

>that awful 7th dart

>31
Wright is making a complete mess of this.

'MON WADE

>that Wade celebrating to the crowd
lel

>riling up the crowd

Thats you getting bricked when you leave later

Should have been a wider margin of victory than 7-5.

That'll fuck him in the next few weeks.

At least try and put on a Scotch accent ya bellpipe

Where IS he from?

Americans don't know about darts, do they?

Born in Scotland but moved to Suffolk shortly afterwards.

Wew, honestly thought he was from abroad

don't be cheeky

I AM MVJay
I AM THE MVP
I AM THE CHAMPION
I AM THE MAN TO BEAT

This MVG intro is ridiculously bad

MVG is definitely leaning less than before.

>"Oi lad, wheres this guy from"
>"Not Scotland"
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>kimbo

>this cameraman

Is this the Players Championship already?

>Van Autism

>bull in the middle of the middle of the middle
>miss big 7

Well done Von Autism

>MathVG

#pray4kimbo

Awesome

>Michael van Gerwen's TV streak could be ended by Kimbo Jobber

>mvg tying his velcro shoes

Here comes the autism

>kimmy
FOREVER A BOTTLEJOB

I don't care for autism anymore after seeing how much of a prick he can be. I don't even mind him losing points against waffleboy.

>break leg opponent choked on
>180 1st turn

Vintage van Gerwen

He's finished. You had a nice little run, goodbye.

WHEN WILL HE LEARN?

nvm I thought Kim was winning

AUTISMPREVAILSLOL

>Kim not even looking at him at the handshake
kek, bitter cunt

Im really glad MVG won that one. If he had lost or drawn they wouldn't stop talking about his back.

Darts is not a sport

>do you know the average? no
fucking autism

Singapore is not a country

#PeruOnTour

>forgetting Paul Lim

Paul Lim should play under a neutral flag

>inb4 "remember lakeside final between these two"

BARNEY ARMY

Cue "Jelle was 21 years old when he won the title"

>RVB has his walk-on first when playing Paedo

Well, never would I ever.