$300 for this paint. You like or did i fuck up?

$300 for this paint. You like or did i fuck up?

you forgot to paint on the windshield

It's ok i guess, at least you didn't pay much for it.

3/10 attempt

Its real paint not mustard and ketchup.

looks like one of those "abstract" paitings that sell for millions.

actually made your car look better

s'gud

looks shit waste of money

Not too bad for 300.

Yeah, no people usually do this for free

Its usually called vandalism

You paid 300 bucks for some kids to vandalize your car with condiments?
Wtf op?

This is a very nostalgia paint job, like that white and turquoise gradient that used to be everywhere in food stands. People who glorify the 90s will like it

Kek

it looks terrible but your car looks like a shit box anyways. so i guess at least it looks intentional.

like a punk kid looks better than a homeless guy because you know the punk did it on purpose as opposed to actually out of need.

i mean the white could have been applied better, maybe a bit more color variation but its not like that car was worth more than 500 bucks anyway so its ight

Might be a shit box but it'll keep OP safe and he doesn't have to worry about high maintenance costs and it'll be a long lasting car. There's a reason why they say people who drive Volvos want to keep their car.

you paid 300 dollars to have someone throw paint at your car..

It would be cool if you did it yourself, but not otherwise.

Very artsy. 100 years from now on some art collector might pay a lot of money for that

That looks like shit, it's a bad paint job and its an ugly design/pattern/idea

You're a dumb piece of trash and that paint job shows it.

Kys you fucking loser.

i mean technically any paint job is just throwing paint at a car, what you are really paying for is someone who knows how to throw it on the neatest way

What part of Texas are you in? Not bad/10

>didnt get any ketcup or mustard on the roof
5/10 half assed at best

>give it a bullshit deep meaning
>try to pass it off as an actual artwork, >sell it for like 5 million dollars
>profit? 5 million dollars

after that, send some to my paypal pls I'm hungry

Just rat style it. Volvo 740/840/850R T are fucking monsters!

I'd love to live a day in the life of the guy who got paid 300 to do that. I'm an artist and I paint to bring in bread so this just opened up a new route to scam idiot. Thank you OP

this hahahahaa

op i bet u feel like a gigantic faggot driving around in that thing ahhahahahahha

its just like when ur driving in it its like, look at me guys, i am a gigantic fucking faggot

hahaahhahahahhahhhhahahahah

look at the car AHAHHAHAH

make sure ur wear ur fedora when u drive also so everyone knows u are intentionally a gigantic faggot

kys

ya fucked up

> and this year in the olympic discipline of throwing paint at a car.

I like it, man