How is it possible to be an autistic virgin from Brazil...

How is it possible to be an autistic virgin from Brazil? It's known worldwide for being one of the easiest countries to get laid in. There is no excuse for being a kissless virgin browsing Sup Forums if you're from Brazil.

Western women are also whores. Everywhere have autists

>It's known worldwide for being one of the easiest countries to get laid in

Ok, I'll explain. Imagine a country where every man is Alpha with women. It's Brazil.
Now, imagine you're a shy person in Brazil. It happens, I mean, some people are shy after all.

Brazilian girls got used to thousands of men talking to them in the most creative and different ways, so time goes by and you have to be more and more skilled to get some.

I, for example, kissed a girl for the first time when I was 22, it was a french qt, and I had to drink a shitton of alcohol to make it happen. You can't just tell people you've never kissed anyone, it's social suicide. People start making out here between 12~13, it's crazy.

I am a kissless virgin & autist. Tyvm sir.

Unless you're a foreigner, then you'll get pussy very easily. Brazilians love foreigners.

Like everywhere else, looks dictate who has sex

In Brazil, like any other normie place, Chad monopolizes the pussy

>chad and rich foreigners

yea but lots of aids. no thanks

Not as much as you think.

you just have to wait and one day your man will find you!

Yes, you may have not realized but you have just answered your own question. I'll give you a hint: autistic.

Brazilian women will also lay down with many different men even if they are only slightly interested.

Not even that I've known a few girls that left the country to marry normal looking men with as much as a decent job.

Really all you need to do these days to have a girl hit on you is to leave home and not be too obnoxious (and not try to get the prettiest girl in the room, that helps a lot).

fake news

me with the glasses on

Alright then.

because that's how human psyque works. if you don't develop the social skills needed to talk to women or people in general, you won't. that applies for any country, surprisingly.

Brazil has millions of people
MILLIONSSSSS
of course some are going to be autistic

where is the portugal edit

how much more black people would exist if aids didn't

in my option, you should just pretend you are foreigner

my explanation

1. fake accent
2. learn foreign language
3. pretend you have foreign name

that was my explanation as to how autism brazilian can acquire brazilian pussy. your considaretations?

I'ts easy for foreigners, not for natives

Lies. If an otaku like me can get wymmynz so can you.

Fuck off jackass

Try picturing that on the other side
Virgins and people with poor social skills are even more bullied here than in the developed world

> Belize and English-speaking Africans
kek and Anglos say we were bad colonists

I got laid, but shit it wasn't easy

Autistic nerdy Brazilians are by far one of the worst breed of autists in the world. Mix social ineptitude with poverty, you get the archetypal Brazilian shut in.

How is it possible to be an shotless person from LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS? It's known worldwide for being one of the easiest countries to get shot

I'm Brazilian wizard.

I am mentally retarded. Not Sup Forums retarded, I mean serious chromossomial issues.
I am a shit person in general too, never once found someone who loved me, not even my mother.
I wish it to be possible to be born with a better life next time, if such thing is possible, because this one is not so well.

teach us

it might seem puzzling from the outside, but it's pretty simple.

like said extroverts start very early and they develop these social skills, these protocols, mating rituals in general. If you're out of the loop (not in an interesting way, like a foreigner) they spot it immediately and they ostracize you.

Good.

same here... i'm from rosario, brazilians are fucking all ours girls :(

idk if this counts since I'm grill, and I know it's easier for grills to get laid and blabla, but I'm pretty sure I'd be an autistic kissless virgin (and im not even ugly) if I weren't born here lol

my brasilianess is why I'm not a autist loser, basically

tu deve ser a mulher com pinça no nariz, kys

kkkk pior q tenho

Im always sad at any major feast because of shit like this

Pra mulher isso não existe, sua baranga ignorante. Seria virgem só no Oriente médio. No ocidente a mulher só precisa abrir as pernas, até se tiver síndrome de down da certo.

friendly reminder that Greece has the most promiscuous women, not Brazil

Fatty with glasses is beyond triggered lmoa

Isn't Finland?

The same with Chile
>But if you don't like football, reggeton, shave your hair like a fag and use flashy earrings you're fucked up mate.

No, that place is full of autists.

Because girls from protestant cunts are slutyer than those from catholic based ones

Take Tuga for example, our girls put out so little that we even go for British slags.

Does it explain that I'm homosexual and there's not a lot of other partners to find, or is that still an excuse?

Maybe, live strong user, you will find someone.

There's a pic of a research that shows that.

- disse o autista channer

Uma chave que abre todas as fechaduras é uma chave mestre, porém uma fechadura que é aberta por todas as chaves é uma porcaria de fechadura. Lembre-se disso, minha jovem.

A lot of guys are insterested in me but i'm no gay, but i'm really bad with girls, so this is why i'm autistic virgin.

If I was homo I would have a way better luck.

>People start making out here between 12~13, it's crazy.

This is everywhere.

>People start making out here between 12~13, it's crazy.
People start having sex at that age here, come on, kissing at that age is not crazy.

Shut up virgen juan, even virgins have it good here, just whatsapp your way up to the pussy.

I'm from south, so maybe I will have a bit of luck.

B-but thanks, anyway.

>South
Everytime

But will Brazilian girls sleep with fat gringos? This is the important question.

Yes, if you have money

Seriously though I look at pictures of Rio and you all look like you work out 24/7. Do fat Brazilians even exist?

Fat people are usually older people, but yes Rio is filled with gyms and fat people here are bullied to death

>Do fat Brazilians even exist?

Of course not. All Brazilians are bodybuilders.