Welcome to VA-11 HALL-A, what can I serve you tonight?

Welcome to VA-11 HALL-A, what can I serve you tonight?

Comfy thread no. 3 drinks are free anyway edition

Music from yesterday, will be playing on the jukebox untill we get ourselves some more.

youtu.be/PZbkF-15ObM

youtu.be/J417T5crtm4

youtu.be/ZeBrnuQxEsQ

youtu.be/nd-4DFm8hEA

youtu.be/lt-udg9zQSE

youtu.be/RPMTZfNSXY

youtu.be/52Gg9CqhbP8

youtu.be/9RHFFeQ2tu4

youtu.be/dKaiJRV6IfU

youtu.be/E_wAVL8j2Fs

youtu.be/MV_3Dpw-BRY

youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw
youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc
youtube.com/watch?v=0XZJ5mD6nSU
youtube.com/watch?v=n5rS9vNbCDg
youtube.com/watch?v=3rkIukQlRrc
youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
youtube.com/watch?v=72oM5cTvnIs
youtube.com/watch?v=wXFK82TGh7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get me some of that virtual alcohol, please. Anything will do!

A Gutpunch, make it double

hello everyone
one martini please
also i cant thank you enough for that let's go song, i have it on repeat even now, its a blessing to my sad ears

Well, one beer for you then! Mind telling me how was your day, user?

Big gut punch coming right up!

You mean Brandtini, right? And you're welcome! Also, why are you sad? Something happened?

My day was alright. Not particular in any direction, which is fine. Not every day has to stand out. How was your day?

thank you
its not that im sad
its just my ears that are sad, all day i've been listening to my friends problems, in the recent years i've became some sort of confession booth and on some days it really weighs down on me, today is such one day

Spent it working in the bar. Pretty good, thank you for asking!

I feel you man, in the end I'm a bartender. I hear people talking about their shit everyday. Is your friend going to be okay though?

is this Jill
why are you doing a thread so early`

Hey, it's late some places!

Let's

Do you got any of that sweet swedish Punsch around? Would like a glass to remember better times..

Yeah, I can be Jill, or Gill if you prefere.
I'm making these thread regularly on the same hour. It's almost eleven p.m. in here, so they always start around this time. Last one lasted for quite a while though.

Post more if you've got! I love these.

Sure, I'll pour you some. You like it? Reminds you of your youth maybe?

oh
so you aren't the normal Jill

No, I only just started making these three days ago. Just a variation of comfy threads, nothing to mind really. Feel free to order something though!

Yeah the punsch is a swedish summer alcohol, you drink it during midsummer while you celebrate in the sun with all your friends and family, just enjoying the warmth and happiness..

yeah, he got through worse, i think the worse part about hearing other people talk about their problems is that you cant do shit to help them most of the times, we grew up, we dont have the time to tend to others, we barely can manage with our problems, and its so depressing to even think about

Somehow it uploaded as a jpg.

Got any coke?

I think that by simply hearing them out you help them a lot. You cannot even imagine how much that helps people. And they will be deamn greatfull for what you're doing, user.

Sure, diet or regular?

How bout some of that exotic Coke Zero they got in other sides of the world, eh?

i know it helps a lot but you just simply burden yourself with what you hear after a while, then who helps you ?

Oh man those songs are great, I know most of them, but it's nice to hear them now.
I would like a Gut Punch for the start

Sure, that's the one I have in stores!
Here you go!

Can't tell you man. I've been born with a certain trait, it seems that i worry over little things too much, but when it comes to real problems I feel nothing. Even after someone from my family dies, I just can't get myself to be sorry.

It's good to hear you do! One gut punch coming right up!

Piano man and a grizzly temple on the double, how's your day bartender?

Too bad I'm on the phone, hard to listen to this songs. Any good app to use yt in background? For android

well, at least you got that going on for you
one more brandtini please
you know what, make it double
more music for the jukebox youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw

Reminds me, got any Vanilla Coke back there?
Been missing the stuff

>Not doing much
>See this thread
>Va11-hall a themed
Since when Sup Forums knows about this awesome game?

I was suprised myself, kind of odd, was just thinking about it when I saw the thread

Exactly, glad to see something new around here.
Something for the jukebox:
youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc

Coming right up! You seem to like you drinks, huh? My day has beem mostly work. Later I played some games and started the thread. Nothing special, but thanks for asking!

I have the same problem. I'm using spotify, but haven't found much on background youtube really.

Two brandtinis coming right up! And thanks for sharing, we could definitelly use some music.

Not exactly in here, but across the border with a certain country that has born a certain moustache man with hatred for jews. I love it though!

There are a lot of thread like these, they are made by Jill. They are usually better and more popular. Just other hours, for me it's night already, so I make my own.

Well it does seem to be a new thing within the last month

guess il be the jukebox man tonight, got a lot of post rock like that one in my playlist and a lot of chill noise music in general
youtube.com/watch?v=0XZJ5mD6nSU

Ya got beer? I'd fancy a beer
First time here, in this fancy bar. Don't know if you've got any beer... And not of the piss kind, that would be nice. If ya don't... Well, hand me over something beer-like, bartender!

Hey John, it's good to see you working again.
I'll take a big Zen Star.
What's everyone else up to tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=n5rS9vNbCDg
i really think this one is suited for a real jukebox
also i might need another ashtray, this one's full already
got any fellow smokers here ?

check'em

Yeah, just smoking a nice oliva V serie, what about you?

I just got the /u/nited app for android so I can listen to VA-11 HALL-A soundtrack. Not the best quality but it's ok.
Oh and one Cobalt Velvet if you have

for me its just marlboro reds, i promised myself to buy some camel blues on Gill's recomandation from last night but i was in a hurry so its reds again

Maybe you just missed the other ones. Nice to see that people are interested in them!

Go ahead! I'm out of music for the jukebox, so you would make everybody happy!

Beer-like you say? Well, we've got many kinds of beer here! What are you interested in? Dark, light, sweet, bitter? Say what's on your mind!

For the love of god stop calling me John. And here you go.

You've go me, that's for sure

I might try that, thanks! And here is your drink.

Sorry, you've just got one of those faces. Anyways these threads are pretty damn comfy. keep up the good work Gill.

Hey, I had a feeling I knew you! How are you holding up?

Thanks, and please try not to call me John. With that out of the question, how was your day?

hey there bartender. I'll take a Zen star if you don't mind. this week's been a little rough and I need to unwind, I'm sure you are very busy though.

I'll have a some light one, thanks. Hope you pour them from kegs, I stambled into a bar once, that had the barkeep cracking open cans and pouring them into glasses. Goddamn unproffesional is what I call it.

pretty shit, stayed inside all day again. At least now i'm on the porch smoking. What have you been up to though?

Hi there Gill, I'm here to tell you that Jamie won't be coming here for quite some time. He's got a big contract, and he can't risk involving you in it. Oh, and can I have one Marsblast? Thanks

hey guys, if you like va11halla and if you have android I would recommend checking out /u/nited. if you are a fan of the game I'm sure you will like it

Im good Gill, im good, searching for music in my old playlists and listening to new one to put on the jukebox, i enjoy sharing things like music
also
one more brandtini, it gives me motivation to strive for better and better music
youtube.com/watch?v=3rkIukQlRrc

Is it an app?

yes. sorry should have said that.

Here is your Zen Star! If you want to tell us about it, go on! I'm all ears!

You set pretty high standarts you know? You are lucky that the drinks are free tonight, or you would have to pay a lot for it! Here you go, from my personal stash.

That's sad to hear! I've worked all day, then played some games. And played with my cat as well. That's all I need to be happy.

Yeah, he is probably doing the wise thing. A deamn shame though, I liked him. And here is your drink!

One brandtini coming right up! It's a great thing to do user! Be sure to share any good music you've got!

I've searched the play store for /u/nited but I don't see it in the store. Am I just searching for the wrong thing?

Hey, a free night is a good night, in my book. Ya got quite a handful of people to manage, so I'mma just chug this beer down and let ya know if I need anything, righty?
Maybe I'll acually talk someone up, see how are the moods in the city

i know that a lot of you know this track but its so so so good
enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
also cant find anything like /u/nited on the store, i might need some help on this one

Just use your search engine, lots of quality apps outside of google play

I can't seem to find it when you search for it... this is the app though

Oh I certainly don't mind talking with ya if you want, that's what I'm here for. Feel free to stay silent though, or talk to somebody else.

Hey, I didn't!

It's not available in the U.S. yet, however I found the app on APK

Europe fags cant get it either

guess I got it off of apk too, I just don't remember. I think it's pretty neat

yep, im not from u.s. and it doesnt show up either, gonna get the apk tho
new track coming right up
youtube.com/watch?v=72oM5cTvnIs

lots of small things have been going wrong, along with being unprepared for I test I took on Tuesday. I'm just looking forward to getting shitfaced tomorrow at a party.

God I remember tests. Hated them so much I were ready to break my arm to avoid one. I remember the parties as well. Got a few nice memories, and many not very nice memories.

Can I get a cold vodka here?

i think it was like that for everybody, i can relate so hard, getting obliterated can be pretty fun but i couldn't stand getting reminded all the shit i did the next day

Hey Gill, get me something to sober up. But not a gut punch.

youtube.com/watch?v=wXFK82TGh7c
one last track before switching to mobile
lets hope this is not the end of the jukebox for the night, its pretty tiring to post links from mobile

Sure, do you have a taste in polish vodka? I recommend you Żubrówka Bison grass. Should I pour you some?

Hated it as well. Bow that I work with acohol, I don't find so much enjoyment in drinking it. I just like my beer.

One Crevice Spike comong right up!

Thanks! I'm on mobile all the time so I know how you feel. Thanks for your hard work!

Hey everyone, thanks for joining me ronight! Unfortunatelly I gotta go, I've got only 4 hours if sleep left. Sorry I couldn't be in the thread for longer. If anyone wants to take my place as a bartdnder, feel free to do it! Thanks again, and see you on saturday!

Yo everybody check out
radio.dangeru.us

Ahhh a truly underappreciated beverage, thanks.

so long Gill
see you in the next thread
im enjoying this more and more everyday

Thanks Gill. have a good one.

wow this is nice, we can make this the jukebox of the thread from now on