JUST GOT SCAM CALL FROM MUSLIM FROM LONDON WHO THREATENS WITH RAPING OUR DAUGHTERS ETC

I looked up the number and found this

who-called.co.uk/Number/02082352355

Look at the shit he is saying to people.

He is Pakistani Muslim it seems, the demographic that are responsible for Rotheram, and the same ethnicity as the London Mayor.

|
|>
|
|

>He is Pakistani Muslim
couldve just said hes british

Tell the cops. Give them this information.

Surely this is news worthy?

We now have scam caller Muslims in London who also threaten our people with raping our daughters etc.

It is quite interesting, I think they actually got my number from a call center. I was on the phone to my insurance today at a call center, and now I am getting these spam calls.

I think the Muslims have Muslim friends working at the call the center who take numbers down and give it to their scammer friends.

I wouldn't be surprised if the money scammed went to ISIS or something.

I don't know about news-worthy, but it's a crime, and an easily traced one if you already found the guy who did it. You could be the only guy on Sup Forums to lock a sandnigger away!

I swear these ASIANS bro.

But if you have Muslims working at the call centers for legit insurance companies etc, who take down numbers and give the numbers to their Muslim criminal friends. Isn't that a big deal?

Sure. Tell somebody who can help you though!

He isn't just a scammer either, he is saying this shit to the British women.

Since Sadiq Khan got in these people are getting more brazen.

This is 3rd world tier shit.

get this on some news outlet, share it on normiebook, do something about it, m8.
this can't go on forever.

Yeah this has to get in the hands of someone who will publish it like milo or something.

Bump

This is fucked

>the cops
Yes the famous British cops who refuse to investigate Muslims because that would be racist.

We're going to have to nuke the UK sooner or later. I just know it.

Maybe we can use neutron bombs so all the fancy castles and Rolls Royces and shit aren't damaged.

Mate I had guys in Romania calling me all day. We couldn't understand each other but I heard one guy say fuck more than once.
How'd they get my number all of a sudden. Wtf is going on hmmm

I think they have associates who work at call centers and then pass the information on to their people.

Wtf. No one except family and lovers have my number. They called using 2 different Romania numbers. Am going to check them on op site. Totally baffled.

just google the phone numbers man, loads of sites like this

kek you faggots are all shook up because it finally came near your home

time to grow some balls

mate i had a muslim neighbor who turned out to be a rapist, who is now being hidden by his community and my brother once got attacked by one for asking questions about his religion at a bar. this is not the first time i have come into contact with these people

this is partly why i am on pol now these days lol

Tell the police, even if they don't do anything they still have to record it. This is hate speech, we could draw people's attention to this shit!

here OP call MR LATIF, he will help you