HELP Sup Forumsros my dad is trying to make me get a job...

HELP Sup Forumsros my dad is trying to make me get a job. i cant give up the NEET life ive carefully constructed for myself. i cant go back out there. things are perfect just that way they are and hes trying to fuck them up for me. i really need your advice guys.

why can't you get a job fam, my dad did the same thing after i was a neet for 8 months and it made me not as depressed getting to laugh at other peoples problems, it made me feel like my shit isn't as shitty.

even if i knew how i couldnt.

Kek

i love being a neet. ive never been happier. i spend my time how i want, i learn all kinds of things that i couldnt with a job. my time is my own. wagecucks dont understand the fullfillment of being your own boss.

Apply to a fast food restaurant it's not hard. And only work part time like 2 days a week. You'll have a little cash and 5 days a week of the NEET life and your dad will be off your ass.

If you live under his roof and do not pay your fair share you are pathetic, if you pay your way, you are entitled to your neetdom!

i dont think you know what NEET means.

Get a job antifa nobody likes a mooch..

FUCK THIS THREAD. none of you are helpful at all. im legit panicking right now. hes being really serious and i dont have time for jokes and unhelpful comments.

get a job you lazy cunt

I guess we just had different mindsets while being a neet, i was fresh out of highschool and MyThIc RaIdInG in WoW so it was just 14-20 hours of WoW and food, then sleep...

I never really did much besides that so i guess if you're being productive with the time you feel a lot better.

im not actually lazy. i just prioritize my time. i spend my time reading, working out, and learning coding. i cant do all of the things i do with a job.

A job is not necessarily bad. You meet new people, who might be cool. On the other hand, you can get fired anytime - if you know what i mean. If you can't take a week of "work" as an exchange for months of neet-life, you don't deserve the neet title.

Make a deal with him. If you suck his balls nicely, you get to remain a NEET.

This

A NEET FAGGOT..

i cant socialize with people. people call me creepy. and generally make me uncomfreatable. i socialize enough with league of legends, Sup Forums, and my discord group

You would make Netanyahu proud.

Get the fuck out. It is possible to learn coding in a month on a sufficient level to get a junior dev job without any hassles.

I hate people with a passion, I feel you. But each time I get to a new place, I get surprised that other people very often initiate things. Have no idea why the fuck, they just do. You don't have to be talkative, they will do it. Also, you don't have to talk with anyone if you don't want to (unless you have to deal with customers...)

ok but i got gamemaker form a humblebundle a while back and i was going to make a game. i cant do that with a job.

>ok but i got gamemaker form a humblebundle
I-i... uhhh....hmmmm. I give up. You won.

Sometimes I honestly don't know if I'm being baited or if you fags are an extra cromossome retarded.

stop making excuses and put yourself out there, the only person that will regret your life is you

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm not OP, but I dare to bet my remote controller that this is real.

at the end of life no one ever regrets not spending more time at a desk.

OP here, people are forced to get jobs all the time. the only difference is that im fighting it

Unless your only choices were sitting at the desk or having your dick hammered in the middle of a highway.

this guy has more problems than not just getting a job, he can't put himself out there

Do your thing OP. I don't advocate your behaviour but if you don't want to work, don't work. Just don't be a burden to others.

OP how old are you?

>details.
this

24, so im basically a kid still. the last thing i want to do is be chained to a dead end minimum wage job.

>24, so im basically a kid still
Okay, game is up. This is a troll thread

yeah this thread was useless. thanks for nothing you fucks.

Yeah, expect shit from others..
If you want to fuck up your life be responsible for it. Don't blame us you are useless