If you live in an apartment, or rent out a house, how do you know for sure that you're not being monitored 24/7...

If you live in an apartment, or rent out a house, how do you know for sure that you're not being monitored 24/7? You guys live way too comfortably. I'm not implying anyone is up to anything bad in particular, but it HAS to be a real concept. I'm sure tons of people are being watched for simple laughs and distant sick pleasure. The idea that it is NOT happening seems even crazier to me.
Thoughts?

I figure regardless to if you're right or wrong who gives a fuck. The vast amount of people that exist out there would make it impossible to monitor everyone simultaneously unless you had a 1:1 ratio of people watching, and people being watched. Really who cares op.

I know and I don't care. It makes me feel like Kim K.
N I love me some kk. You following me demon?

My fat ass is jacking off rn jokes on them

because this house is 112 years old and has belonged to my family since it was built.

Use a detector to check for bugs, and use my eyes to check for cameras or mics. I'm not exaggerating, I've done this since I was a kid. I'm super paranoid.

I've considered this and concluded that if someone wants to see me jack off enough that they go through that effort, they deserve a bit of the action.

>implying your house isn't already full of cameras and listening devices you purchased yourself for recreational leisure and work. Technology. It's literally Satan.

Zoz got to admire a determined spirit.

It's an old house I only rent a room because I can literally see my university from my window and it's cheap af.
I didn't get much but the room was cleaned and stuff and it was basicially empty when I moved in. You can't really hide a cam here it's like a 6x5/5.5/6 meters room white walls and stuff nowhere to hide anything

>how do you know for sure that you're not being monitored 24/7?

by not smoking that shit you be on and leaving the house for fresh air.

srsly wtf? user you need to spend some time outside and get some quality experience in your life.

there's a limited number of places a camera could be, especially if the place is unfurnished

if i was going to set something like that up in a home I'd get one disguised as a smoke detector, because nobody really looks too closely at those

>mfw I had a psychotic break and ripped all my smoke detectors out of my ceilings.
>mfw my landlord replaced them and I did it again.
You just can't be too careful there days..

These

why would you post such a great pic in such a shit resolution?

Fuck off

Saw this thread
Pic made me hot
Whipped out my dick
Fiancée in other room
Fapped hard
Came in sock
Didn't read your thread

Bye bye now

Nice dubs pot head. I am so ugly that I dare anyone to watch me naked.

>If you live in an apartment, or rent out a house, how do you know for sure that you're not being monitored 24/7?

So if the alternative is owning as opposed to renting, how are you so sure that the previous home-owners didn't leave some shit behind to monitor you? Or that it's the government doing it?

Person on the left is a dude btw

Its not gay unless balls are touching

Good for you. The scenario doesn't apply here. Only ghosts of dead relatives you and your direct family have neglected will bother you.

>literally Satan.
No.

You say that but from what I can see it's a nice view.