Anyone here wear panties casually, as in men obviously

Anyone here wear panties casually, as in men obviously.

No, but I do wear bras that women have given me. I like feeling the underwire around my chest

Ha, actually bought some today for the first time. wearing some nice light pink ones now.

Much nicer than my boxer briefs I wear out.

I used to steal panties to wear them, sadly dick gets in the way from enjoying them.

Been wearing panties since I was 4 or 5...but I dont wear them casually...only for sexy time.

I did wear them to work a few times...but it still sexual in intent....I even wore a co-workers panties that I stole when taking care of her cat...loved chatting with her while I had them on...so hot.

One of the best times I had wearing panties the guy noticed them sticking out the back of my pants. My first devils three way happened, I was the middle taking it and giving his girl a fun time.

I would wear my mom's panties and jerk off wearing them, I would leave precum on them.

You sir, are a man of fine taste

yes, but not casually.

I never came on them because I didn't want her finding out, but I did cum on her bikini bottoms once only because I could wash it out.

>as in men obviously.
Why can't women wear them casually, user?

I understand, I did the same as a teen. Once I stole a pair and made it mine she just assumed it was lost in the dryer.

>boxer briefs.
Way too hot. Regular boxers for me, thank you. Much more freedom.

Although a good word could be said of briefs...

>noticed them sticking out the back of my pants

I've done that a fair amount...cute satin/lace pink thong panties sticking out my low hip jeans or sweats...for some reason I get off more on women seeing me/them then men....would always drop something or bend down to look at something in the store when a woman was near and give her a peek...got a few smiles and some curious looks...so fun.

Yes I do wear panties, that's all I wear, even to school. I love the softness, designs, colors and variety of them. I take them from my big sister and she has never noticed them missing.

Been thinking about it for a while, I'm contemplating getting a cage, too.

I know what you mean, my ideal partner would be a woman into pegging.

is there a way i can buy panties without seeming like a total creep, the only female(s) in my house is my mom occasionally and my grandma sooo >.>
i wanna try wearing panties :p

Don't be afraid to just buy them. You dont need to be a girl to buy them.

I like going to Spencers or an adult store.

these days nobody gives a shit anyway. just go into a store and buy a pair.

pro tips : wear a chastity cage or if too poor , tuck your dick/balls between your thights ;)

If I do that I should go for being a trap and find someone who is into that.

>me
>rent apartment in Germany for weekend
>apartment belongs to hot mid-30s woman
>turns out she lives there when it's not being rented out
>"Holy shit, I'm left alone with all of her stuff"
>spend the weekend doing nothing but trying on all of her panties, bras, stockings, garters, dresses, skirts, swimsuits..
>chill in the evening in lipstick, classy lingerie and a satin gown
Wish I could have stayed forever

Does anyone have crotchless panties that they like? I feel like all the women's panties have the crotch at the bottom (of course), but that doesn't help me! I've got a cage and want to show it off for "sexytime", but haven't found a pair of crotchless panties that fit well and look good.

Suggestions? Amazon links?

pic semi-related

yes! I love sucking cock and getting fucked...

but my interest in panties grew from my desire for and being enamored with women...I love to get a taste of how sexy they feel

I have only had 2 women who knew about my pantyboy side...and one was my dream...she used to help dress me, put on my lipstick and get all dolled up herself and we would make sensual love like 2 lesbian lovers with her eventually mounting me with her strap on- bliss!

Erry day... been wearing lingerie under my "man clothes" since I was 10yo.

i love seeing muscular guys in panties.

I love those kinds of girls, I knew one girl who made me suck off a guy after she got me dolled up she told him though the ass was all hers.

Stole a pair from my daughter a while back when I had to go over and do some cleanup on her computer. Met her for lunch that weekend, so of course, I had to wear her soiled panties while we were sitting there chatting.
>came so hard that night, watching a vid of her and her husband fucking.