Would you fuck me 1 to 10?

Would you fuck me 1 to 10?

Show tits

Provide a timestamp or that ain't you.

How hard is it to not be a fat ass?

Honest question. A little chubby is okay, like, a handful on either side is fine. But Jesus Christ, you have to work hard to be that fat.

I am 5'9" and weigh 175lbs and I'm lazy and I eat twice a day. Regular meals and I don't really exercise.

When I was really out of shape, like, I felt gross to look in the mirror, I was 205 lbs and yet NO WHERE NEAR AS FAT LOOKING AS YOU!!

no/10

As a one time thing... no. If you agreed and showed progress into losing weight then sure I'd give you a shot.

tits.

id fuck you :-) we all need some action now and then :-) 10/10

0/10

if you lost 100 pounds: yes.

Tits or gtfo

bitch i wouldn't even let you steal my sandwich.

That's not a question that is answered with a 1-10 scale. It's answered with yes or no.

I'd have to think about that. Show tits and a timestamp and I'll try to get back to you. A little on the chubby side, though, won't lie.

No tits
Sage

Fuck you

definetly would fuck you

I'm a model and suicidegirl I have dignity ok

That is still not you unless you provide a timestamp.

Sure sure. Show us that fat belly

So getting your tits out for cash is dignified, but it isn't dignified when you are asking people if they'd wanna fuck you?
That's like trying to have people buy your art without letting people see it.

eh chubby slampig, anal only tbh

6.5/ten+.5 makes you a 7 in my eyes yes I would fuck you all night

give your snapchat pls

Aren't you special? Lo and behold! A perfect specimen has graced us all.

I'd impregnate you as long as you never asked me for my name or ID. Other than that, you'd probably have to beg for it.

Right now i'd flop those tit out, lift that skirt and fuck the shit out her...hard,

you probably wouldn't know i was fucking you because my dick wouldn't reach any of your holes but yes i would hump you until i came all over your dirty asshole.

bitch that's the whole point, you can't

wouldmotorboat/10

Here's what I see when I look a that picture

>issues with parents
>problems at school
>crazy ex
>bisexual
>bipolar
>eating disorder
>self harming
>poor self esteem
>adolescent at 20 yrs old
>lost soul

I would not fuck this girl because I would get sucked into the tornado of bullshit she is clearly in the middle of. I've seen girls who were the same weight that absolutely glowed. I find that incredibly attractive. Those girls look like they're happy and balanced. This girl looks like she's going through some heavy shit. I would definitely be interested in seeing what she looks like in a few years once her life starts to mellow out.

5/10 for now

you're actually fucking disgusting. only men who will be attracted to you either have low standards or obesity fetishes

8/10 would smash

I'm surprised you didn't already eat it

This

No. To be honest, I wouldn't even face fuck you for fun. However, I would let you worship my junk while I'm watching TV shows. Just don't fucking undress or use your mouth for something else then sucking my big balls.

Double dubs speaks the truth

Bitch you look like absolute crap. Do us all a favor and kys. I wouldn't even let you eat my shit if I was paid for it

>No tits
>No timestamp
>Don't following the Rules

Go and fuck yourself

Triple dubs confirm.

You want us to fuck you from the 1 you are to a glorious 10? That would take years.

the fatness is good but the purple hair screams false rape accusation.

This

What do you mean by adolescent at 20 years old? Immature physically/mentally?

You look like you smell terrible

Cheap perfume and swear and mcdonalds

Sure, fresh outta the shower 6/10

7/10 cause I love all women

I have no respect for myself so YES I would fuck her with no condom

tits

10. I bet your a handful in the sack.

Tumblr/10.

Hard pass.

>I'm a model and suicidegirl I have dignity ok

You can be a model on suicidegirl and have a single shred of dignity at the same time.