As a high ranking member of the black community...

As a high ranking member of the black community, I have logged on the internet to notify you honkies that we will no longer tolerate your blatant racism and we, the negro, are ready to begin a mass exodus if it is not brought to an immediate end.

We have no problem returning to the motherland and leaving you crackers in squaller to actually do your own jobs and invent your own things. We will make Africa great again.

>this is your only warning

Oh No! Anything but all the blacks leaving America!

>high ranking member of the black community
wat is this? a kind of voodoo priest?
>Africa great
>again.
kek

> you each get 1 wish
> all the niggers and spics are gone from America?
> well then...I'll wish for a Coke

Bluff called.

can we please get #blaxit trending?

Go and take all your shits with you

About time. Move your fat asses fast. Nigger

High ranking right here.

Liberia already did it.

>high ranking member of the black community

is this like being the smartest kid in the down syndrome class?

Fixed.

>As a high ranking member of the black community,
That's hilarious!
You really mean to say: NIGGER with no job.

This just proves how racist white people are

This just prove how stupids you're, blaming everything to racism. A stupid guy throws a threat over the internet and you demand to people give you excuses about no tolerating a threat.

If you hit a person without a reason, don't blame your skin color if you got punched back

It's not a threat, it's a promise.
A white boy will never throw a punch at a black man. That would only make it worse and result in a more severe beating. Start showing respect for black people or we will follow through with our promises.

THIS! #Blaxit, they all go to Canada or something.

blacks hate the cold. Mexico would be more plausible

How is it racist he wants to go to Africa and make it great?

This thread was made by white people

>It's not a threat, it's a promise.
Then follow your own promises to the very end and go. I will not stop you, not matter if you want to stay or leave.

>A white boy will never throw a punch at a black man. That would only make it worse and result in a more severe beating. Start showing respect for black people or we will follow through with our promises.
I'm sorry, but respect over your toughs or actions is not a Right, but a Privilege. If you do something I don't respect, I will not respect you, not matter your color or ethnic.

If you treat me as a "white boy" and call yourself "a black man", I can confirm you don't have my respect, but my pity, because only someone with several low self esteem can use that kind of argument over the internet to look more menacing.

What's your next move? Write everything on capital letters until you kill me. Make this more funny with some "your mother is so fat" jokes. Me first:

Your mother is so fat that the medical community is still debating if take her pulse with the Richter or Mercalli scale

Your turn

Sp was the internet, does that make everything on the internet racist?

op said he was black you fag

God I wish this shit was true. I would help y'all pack.

That would be awesome if that really happened, shit I'd help some of you guys move if it'll get you out of here faster

Hivemind, it was meant to be

isn't this what whites want they want to kick out niggers

i think whites would be helping you pack your bags

Oh no please no :(
For the love of diversity please don't do this to us, you built this country and you help made this country great and it will suffer immensely without the Black community. I mean I would totally understand it though I would probably emigrate too if I was a Black man, I wouldn't want to live amongst all those racist whites.

Whatever y'all decide I will support you guys with the fullest of my ability and the kindness of my heart.

So long my brother.

KANGS

"blaxit"

please fucking leave already

Do please, please, for the love of god, PLEASE, GET OUT AND DO YOUR EXODUS, get OUT, I would scream from joy

95% of anything useful in the world was invented by whites. The other 5%, japs.

if you were high ranking you wouldnt use a low tier word like "honky". which is just sounds autistic and retarded. also no white person gets offended by any racist name you use. because were not retards and words dont do shit

I'm fine where I am, thanks.

you won't go anywhere and you know ot

I have. Niggas fall like everyone else.

I have killed 4 niggers in the past year. Hunting them in Detroit. It's easier than you would ever believe. I enjoy it and it is a public service.

How would you like it if someone did that to you?

Lol seriously. I'm going out tonight just for you. Lol

And when the economic collapse happens youre all fucked.

OP I remember you from another thread you posted a meme about blacks taking back whats theirs and moving to africa I told you it was really storm faggy but the hashtags were good.

THis needs to spread #BLAXIT