Sup Forums I want to cry for no reason, I barely can hold my tears back. what do and what's wrong

Sup Forums I want to cry for no reason, I barely can hold my tears back. what do and what's wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthamerica.net/co-dependency
youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
youtube.com/watch?v=rgK-1mpSljI
youtube.com/watch?v=aTwogWzoPP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont hold back, just fucking cry until you can no more

Just fucking let it out. What's wrong with a good cry and shout from time to time

get drunk and listen to sad music faggot

yeah but no reason whatsoever, that's strange. but i can't hold my tears back anymore. so yeah.. gonna grab an alcohol and cry

hey op

you gotta sell us whats wrong, not the other way around. why are you sad? pay attention to the emotions and physical sensation in your body without deviating focus. Do not reject them or try to think them away. Just embrace and allow the transmutation to happen.

Then fucking do it man. Who gives a fucl how, just fucking do it.

I'm sad because my boyfriend is abusive, why are you sad?

It's just a phase. Soon you will reach "I feel like I should be crying but I can't anymore."

hey there. You seem to be struggling with a co dependent relationship. You are attracted to narcissists because of something that happened in your childhood that diminished your self worth. (Usually parent child relationships). Go here for more:
mentalhealthamerica.net/co-dependency

You can overcome it by being mindful and honest about what you feel. You have to consciously take steps to changing your life and the types of people you associate with. Step 1 of course is getting away from your abusive boyfriend.

go on /r9k/
they are really sad there

I want to kill myself but I'm scared of what might come after death

What do you think or lean towards happening?

you're probably having shit withdrawals... crack open a creamy log and all your problems will dissapear

how rude of me I didn't even think to give you instructions
user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

To be honest my biggest fear is that anything happens. I want it to be over for good. The worst things I can imagine would be some sort of hellish dark world where souls go insane or rebirth. I want there to be nothing.

Here.

I see.. I used to think the same but as I get older and closer to it, I don't know if I actually want that too. I understand the feeling of being tired and want it to be over. But I think if there is something, it is rebirth of the spirit. So we must learn to manage and accept our suffering on Earth through cycles of rebirth, and eventually reach enlightenment. Which would entail not being reborn.

If youre suicidal then youre a good candidate for antidepressants until you get your life straightened out. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone unless youre suicidal.

no, actually, but thanks for trying to be a penny psychologist and failing.

it's actually because he has bipolar disorder and I'm helping him get counselling, but he still has violent outbursts and I'm starting to lose patience.

I never claimed to be a woman, nice fail.

what is that pic from? Assuming a documentary about those woods that japs an hero in... need the sauce

I've been in that situation as your bf position though. Eventually my gf left me because I was too much. It is difficult to manage any relationships, especially romantic, if you have bi-polar/schizo-affective disorder. As long as he doesn't physically harm you then it is your choice to stay. Otherwise get out ASAP.

And no, I did not harm my gf physically.

I know Vice is cancer now, but this is one of the older decent things they did.

Sauce: youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

even worse you're a faggot
haha already found it fucc u shitboiiii
youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

you're more of a faggot than that homosex

fuck. you actually beat me to it
thank you user

Fix your life user. You're young and your life will change dramatically over the next few years. Don't act stupid based on your current emotions.

Yeah right, I'm 25, 15k in debt and got diagnosed with MS

Not saying that is bad advice, but I heard the same stuff since I was 18 and I am 25 now, almost 26.. and it has gotten worse for me. Sometimes you need professional help, walking it off doesn't always work. And sometimes professional help doesn't work either...

well I mean we're taking a break while he goes through counselling and I'm waiting to see if that makes him better at all before I decide to actually leave him.

it's not like we aren't compatible at all, just he can't manage stress and takes things out on other people.

25 is young as fuck, your life has barely begun. I'm sorry about your health situation, but its very normal, you're not alone. Debt is just current problems that will go away. None of these things sounds like real problems.

possible brain damage
seek medical help

Just let it out friend. I can't cry haven't been able to for years. and i'm afraid that the bubble is going to burst one day and 15 years of neglected emotions are going to be the end of me.

life is hitting you. your subconscious is reminiscing about shit that is activating your emotional responses. rapid stream of consciousness, etc. it will pass.

Crying feels good physically. Just do it

I had this for years, then my grandma died and it opened flood gates, I cried like a bitch for days.

then, when my cat died, I was even more of a bitch. I still cry at night.

Trainspotting 2 is just as good as the original.

This. Crying makes you stronger. You adapt, work out your emotions and move on with your life.

I'm the kind of person who never cries, but a while back something happened in my life that i thought i could never get over. I cried until i became immune to it, and now i'm feeling better.

This year is the year, next month is the month.

All but one of my grandparents has died and I have been to all the funerals not a single tear. my thought i had gone over the edge when my grandfather died we were close and I showed no emotion at his funeral.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgK-1mpSljI

I sometimes feel like that and when I try to let go, it's like my pipes are jammed. I feel the sadness and my face motioning sadness, but I can't just let go and cry. Hence I also don't feel better afterwards, sucks cause now I'm starting to tear up during emotional scenes in movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTwogWzoPP0

This is how I feel right now
Obsolete manuscript
No one reads and no one needs
Pages lost, incomplete
No one knows what it means

Minds grow dark, so suddenly
I was lost on your street
Hey I’m talking to myself
I can hear you listening in
To my thoughts, to my dreams
What I want, can’t compete
Obsolete

Take me to the water’s edge
Let me stand in the sand
Let me hear the waves crash-land

Useless part
This useless heart
Useless art
What am I? why am I
Incomplete?
Obsolete

This is how it feels right now
Obsolete manuscript
No one reads, no one needs
Useless part
This useless heart
Useless art
What am I? why am I
Incomplete?
Obsolete
All I want
Can’t compete
All I want
Is a sleep
All I want
Incomplete
All I want
Obsolete

Don't worry bro, that's just a phase too. Four years into that phase and I'm starting to well up when thinking about my cat dying among other things now. Not that I'll let it out or it goes in the tear diary which is down to once a year.