I need advice Sup Forums

I need advice Sup Forums.
I took some molly last weekend at a party. It was great and fun. But from the next day until now, I am so fucking depressed and without any energy. Any tips to speed up my recovery, Anons?
Btw, It's the second and last time I'll take this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollsafe.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll be fine. Takes time to recover.

XTC pulls out what serotonin you have and uses it up. give it about a week, you'll be fine. if you get suicidal thoughts because of the lack of energy n shit, maybe molly isnt the drug for you.

Play vidya and exercise to make up for the lack of endorphins.

After molly I'd usually go on a second wave with benzos and booze, then I'd wake up fine the next morning
It's good because you get 2 seshs sort of

Sleep, hydrate, 100mg 5-HTP twice a day

kek no shit dumbass... molly is a nigger-tier drug that white people love for some reason that totally fucks up your brain chemistry for a few days. It will level out soon, you pussy.
No way to speed it up, just stay hydrated, rest, and wait.
Do some drugs that are acutally fun next time, like coke or fentanyl-spiked heroin

normal reaction, just try and get through the day and you'll feel much better. Maybe meet a chick or a friend. Eat some fruit w/e

>meet a chick or a friend
yea great idea, go out and try to socialize and meet women while you're strung out and emotional on college-kid meth

Normal reaction, might be permanent depending on dose. work in youth psych hospital and we have some pretty fucked up cases.

no way to speed up recovery, your body is compensating for the imbalance created by mdma. one way to counter it is to find some antidepressants to level you out in the meantime

welcome to the world of molly

it's called suicide thuesday dumbass you get it because your brain forgets how to dopamine

you either l2live with it and stop being a faggot or you dose up on magnesium days in advance

Ey ur just a lil bitch. I've never gotten the depression after doing sum gud Molly

MDMA comedowns are always shit and you can't sleep it off either. I have heard antioxidants help and there's an alternative called 2CB which has the the same effect but without a comedown

sport

or you know just do a sensible dose and not take complete nigger tier street shit

retarded advice, antidepressants take weeks to reach therapeutic effectiveness, and then discontinuing them would cause another imbalance this user has aspergers

It's permanent.

Is it fuck you retard

Cocaine

dw op ive done mdma maybe 10 times in the past 3 years, and 2 out of those 10 times, i remember feeling really, really bad for about a month. it goes away, you'll be fine. i was so scared id never be normal again and said i would never do it again, but here we are.

rollsafe.org/

My friends and I take a bunch of vitamins before, during and after a roll, and only do it 1~3 times a year, each time is fantastic and only minor side effects that last a week at most.

The negative effects of molly come from over exertion and dehydration.

IMO molly is something to be taken in a lax situation where you have access to water and food.

LSD is better for partying.

Kekd

yeah, try eating or sitting still after getting all sped up on molly.

If you have really terrible after effects for several days after the fact, you either have garbage cut with or consisting entirely of research chemicals or you took way, way too much. It doesn't take a lot to have a good time.

It's medical name is a "come-up". basically, once the initial high starts to fade out, your heart will beat 2x as fast than your normal heart beat pace. You will actually gain energy from not being able to sit down, and your eyes will expand to the right.

wait, i meant to say its a comedown.

You just depleted your serotonin, sleep, watch tv, recover. It is hat happens when you take a drug that releases all your serotonin in one hit. You have nothing left, so just wait for your levels to go back to normal.

5HTP cheap and effective

htp-5, magnesium and water. potassium if you're feeling shaky

Op here.
Thank you for all your responses. In normal state, I have a chronical depression. It's for that I do not want to take anymore of it.
>do sport
I already run this morning, so guess I'll go again tomorrow.
>it take time
The thing is that I miss all the classes this week and I should have move in my new flat Monday. Instead I just laze around in my mother's house all the week.

>you're a pussy
I already now I'm a Pussy, thx.

minecraft youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=6s

don't get thrown by the loss your bodies trying to manager in the future. Just begin living with the comfort you've ingrained