Femanons: I want your used panties!

Femanons: I want your used panties!

i'll sell them to you

. Send me a pic of u wearing them first

not a femanon here. why?

no thanks, i don't indulge time wasters and pic collectors

serious customers only

Fetish. When in college I used to have passkey. Would do room checks before break, and would see a pair of used panties on bed or floor and would sniff them. Got hooked.

i have some that i wore three days in a row. where should i send them user?

Not a pic collector. Just want to make sure the pussy I’m sniffing is cute

Again, why the fuck?

This

i'll send a pic with your purchase, and if it isn't cute enough for you then you can throw your care package in the garbage without sniffing and chalk it up as a loss

Kek

To sniff, it's arousing. Women will do similar things, sniffing an article of a man's clothing, typically a hippie though

The same reason some crazy unhinged bitch was dumb enough not to swallow you. Because different strokes for different folks.

I know it sounds crazy, I’m married, get laid 3-4x week. Eat all the pussy I want. But still hot to sniff someone else’s panties. Oh well.

My gf and I do the laundry equal parts. When I am to wash the undies, I've seen things ... women DO fart and women DO sweat and women DO pee.
Not even thinking about period-blood and such things.

If you are so much into this odor, why not sniff a real woman's butt?
I do that sometimes when oral and it's not to bad at all.

Lol. No doubt. I avoid the period and shit stained ones. Love the dried creamy damp smell. Also love my girl to sit on my face and cum

Why not both? This is disingenuous question. It's obviously the stating point of the "1. Answer/no answer= "can't get a girl to let you? Virgin, neet, loser, get your shit together, etc." 2. All responses = "struck a nerve! Defensive! etc" routine.
>hmm, funny, I didn't mention any of these things. Sounds like you're pretty insecure, etc.
That's inevitably the next part of the routine. Save it.

It's hot. It's without permission from the specific girl. If it is with someone you're already fucking, then it's a lateral step. If it's someone you haven't been with, it's like skipping levels.

Sniffing wife’s panties does nothing for me. I already eat that often. It’s the ones I find hot but can’t or haven’t slept with that’s hot AF

funny, I didn't mention any of these things. Sounds like someone is pretty insecure

it's more like I don't understand. Not like I judge.

I can remember, when my former gf and I came home from a party, I liked when she kept her stockings on; mostly the mild smell of her sweaty feet that turned me on like crazy.

I never told her that. She just believed, I was into fucking her in stockings and felt sexy.